Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got any good tips on cheap UK rental cars? 21:24 - Feb 3 with 8876 viewsdannyblue

For a weekend away.
Anyone got any good tips on cheap UK rental cars? on 17:24 - Jun 27 with 683 viewsloftboy

Anyone got any good tips on cheap UK rental cars? on 15:03 - Feb 4 by switchingcode

Give Enterprise a miss heard of some horror story’s from friends.

Rented from them a couple of months ago, got a free upgrade and had no problems at all🤷‍♂️

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Anyone got any good tips on cheap UK rental cars? on 22:54 - Jun 27 with 603 viewsBrianWilson

Discover Cars are a broker but they seem to have a few more options that others don't https://shorturl.at/X44EK
[Post edited 27 Jun 22:56]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Anyone got any good tips on cheap UK rental cars? on 14:53 - Jun 28 with 491 viewsbastet111

As I know, Limo Hire in London https://www.limohire-in-london.co.uk is a good one to look at. They have a lot of nice cars and often offer competitive rates. Additionally, check out local car rental websites, use comparison sites like Kayak, and book in advance for the best deals.
[Post edited 28 Jun 15:27]
Anyone got any good tips on cheap UK rental cars? on 16:28 - Jul 11 with 290 viewspolles

Anyone got any good tips on cheap UK rental cars? on 22:09 - Nov 28 by RangersDave

2 years ago i booked a Toyota Landcruiser from Reykjavik airport for a weeks worth of safe driving in the snow and ice.

Got the transfer to the compound and found out by mistake that this compound was 4 miles from the airport and it was just clunkers.

The doors wouldn't open, heated seats U/S, rear back door took well over 5 times to close it, and it ran like a bag of bolts....
Anyway, i tried 4 Landcruisers from them, before a young American couple took me and the other half back to the airport, got the card refunded and went straight to Enterprise.

'Welcome back Mr Jones, want a Landcruiser again? same rates etc?'

Job done in under 10 minutes.
Never rent an unknown companies car at the airport, as they wont be there, they will be in a large rusty open air compound you pass on your left as you get to the bottom of the hill leaving the airport.

At places like that, in conditions like that, go for safety, and security..... you only live the once, do it right , when your there!

Anyone got any good tips on cheap UK rental cars? on 08:51 - Jul 12 with 171 viewsSydneyRs

Don't know if its still the same now, but the last time I hired a car in the UK a manual car was about half the price of automatic. Therefore, be able to drive a manual would be my tip.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024