Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. 21:18 - Feb 28 with 3379 viewsDr_Parnassus

“Sometimes I think 10 passes when maybe 3 or 4 would be sufficient to get them forward…. I’m not suggesting they should turn into a long ball side, far from it. On occasions they just look a little over eager on the possession stats”

Talking about our slow play and passes that don’t really provide any purpose other than allowing the opposition time to get back into position.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:21 - Feb 28 with 2039 viewsonehunglow

He 'd be called all sorts on our forums for being negative

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:30 - Feb 28 with 2027 viewsvetchonian

top the possession stats table again

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:39 - Feb 28 with 2008 viewsDr_Parnassus

Our goal neatly shows this.

Win the ball on our 18 yard box, 2 passes to get up the field to score.

Need to see more of it and less of the tippy tappy going nowhere stuff.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 22:24]

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:18 - Feb 28 with 1907 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 21:21 - Feb 28 by onehunglow

He 'd be called all sorts on our forums for being negative

He is only telling the truth and pointing out what most Swansea fans have been saying since November that we need to get the ball forward quickly. You only have to see the see the second half performance against Bristol City and last 15 minutes against WBA to se why.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:20 - Feb 28 with 1897 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:18 - Feb 28 by felixstowe_jack

He is only telling the truth and pointing out what most Swansea fans have been saying since November that we need to get the ball forward quickly. You only have to see the see the second half performance against Bristol City and last 15 minutes against WBA to se why.

I haven’t watched it back, was the second goal 2 passes from back to front as well? Or was it 3?

Either way both our late goals coming from direct play, 2 or 3 passes from our defensive third to tucking the ball in the back of the net.

Football isn’t that complicated, see space and exploit it. The fact it took us so long to see it is annoying but we got there in the end.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:31 - Feb 28 with 1864 viewsBadlands

2 nil away from home and this ☹️

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:40 - Feb 28 with 1834 viewsItchySphincter

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:31 - Feb 28 by Badlands

They don’t understand the game, they think that we could have scored those two goal in the first ten minutes - before executing the game plan. It’s really quite pathetic.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:41 - Feb 28 with 1831 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:40 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

They don’t understand the game, they think that we could have scored those two goal in the first ten minutes - before executing the game plan. It’s really quite pathetic.

You think the commentator was being pathetic? Really?

Login to get fewer ads

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:45 - Feb 28 with 1820 viewsraynor94

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:41 - Feb 28 by Dr_Parnassus

You think the commentator was being pathetic? Really?

I'm amazed you have never taken on a managerial post, this tactics lark comes ever so easy to you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:46 - Feb 28 with 1816 viewsItchySphincter

Nope. I don’t care about what the commentators say any more than I care for you bumping your gums and stinking out every thread. 👍🏻😂

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:51 - Feb 28 with 1801 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:46 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

Nope. I don’t care about what the commentators say any more than I care for you bumping your gums and stinking out every thread. 👍🏻😂

Oh right, well you seemed to call the commentators correct observation “pathetic”. You know, the same observations made by most posters, including the owner of this site. Slow build up play is hurting us.

Glad you realise you were just being silly and he (and the rest of us sensible fans) was of course correct, as proven by the two goals we scored which was the epitome of direct.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 22:54]

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:53 - Feb 28 with 1794 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:45 - Feb 28 by raynor94

I'm amazed you have never taken on a managerial post, this tactics lark comes ever so easy to you

How long have you been watching football out of interest? You seem to have been posting here for years.

Are you really lacking confidence in your footballing knowledge after all this time that you are unable to read a game and make basic tactical observations?

That upsets me on your behalf Raynor. Back yourself man.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:59 - Feb 28 with 1776 viewsmagicdaps10

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:51 - Feb 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Oh right, well you seemed to call the commentators correct observation “pathetic”. You know, the same observations made by most posters, including the owner of this site. Slow build up play is hurting us.

Glad you realise you were just being silly and he (and the rest of us sensible fans) was of course correct, as proven by the two goals we scored which was the epitome of direct.

It wasnt a correct observation from tonight's game though was it!? We won 2-0.
If we done what he suggested at the time he said it then we could have lost the ball, WBA might have then gone on to score.... we kept the ball at that time but eventually went on to win.

We won so the commentators observation from tonight's game was wrong.

PS-Keith can be wrong on times and he will admit that himself.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:06 - Feb 28 with 1761 viewsItchySphincter

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:51 - Feb 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Your schtick is so old. I was quoting a poster that wasn’t you or the commentator but you keep on making replies to points I haven’t made. You’re beyond parody, a hopeless case on the football board and a crackpot on the Trump/ Putin threads. 👍🏻😂

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:06 - Feb 28 with 1759 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:59 - Feb 28 by magicdaps10

It wasnt a correct observation from tonight's game though was it!? We won 2-0.
If we done what he suggested at the time he said it then we could have lost the ball, WBA might have then gone on to score.... we kept the ball at that time but eventually went on to win.

We won so the commentators observation from tonight's game was wrong.

PS-Keith can be wrong on times and he will admit that himself.

Yes he was right. How was he wrong?

Both our goals came when we went direct. 2 passes from front to back for the first goal and 3 passes from front to back for the second.

His whole point was that we are knocking the ball around too much pointlessly, using 10 passes to achieve what we could to go forward in 3 or 4.

The commentators observation was spot on, as was everyone else who noted it.

Get with the programme.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:07 - Feb 28 with 1758 viewsraynor94

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:53 - Feb 28 by Dr_Parnassus

How long have you been watching football out of interest? You seem to have been posting here for years.

Are you really lacking confidence in your footballing knowledge after all this time that you are unable to read a game and make basic tactical observations?

That upsets me on your behalf Raynor. Back yourself man.

Almost 60 years, and posting on here in its different guises for over 20, can read the game fine thank you.

I'm not going to get bogged down in one of your monologues, it's just an observation on your posts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:10 - Feb 28 with 1748 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:07 - Feb 28 by raynor94

Almost 60 years, and posting on here in its different guises for over 20, can read the game fine thank you.

I'm not going to get bogged down in one of your monologues, it's just an observation on your posts

So if you have been watching the game for 60 years and posting for 20, and also think you can read the game tactically…. then why are you having a go at someone else for doing the same and being proven correct?

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:18 - Feb 28 with 1732 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:06 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

Your schtick is so old. I was quoting a poster that wasn’t you or the commentator but you keep on making replies to points I haven’t made. You’re beyond parody, a hopeless case on the football board and a crackpot on the Trump/ Putin threads. 👍🏻😂

So the only people allowed to point out your attempts to cause trouble is the people you have quoted?

I imagine that’s why you selectively quote posters that you know won’t call you out. Sadly for you that has never stopped me.

What do you think is crackpot about my views on Trump or Putin? I said the invasion of Ukraine is abhorrent didn’t I? Do you support it then?

Wouldn’t surprise me with most of the other stuff you have consistently called incorrectly on here.

Try again I think Itch, you didn’t think your comments through again did you…

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:31 - Feb 28 with 1709 viewsItchySphincter

Oh look out, same old crying about causing trouble, the red pen will be out next……😂

I’m pulling you leg mate, I’ve made what, three or four posts this week - how many have you made? Hundreds? Now stop crying like a big girl every time I post and let me give you a little bit of friendly advice before you have another massive meltdown - try putting your Putin/god-complex in a box for a while and let the forum breathe a bit. No one cares about a multitude of posts of you telling everyone you are right all the time so bore off for a while you silly little ‘man’. 👍🏻😂

x

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:38 - Feb 28 with 1699 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:31 - Feb 28 by ItchySphincter

Oh look out, same old crying about causing trouble, the red pen will be out next……😂

I’m pulling you leg mate, I’ve made what, three or four posts this week - how many have you made? Hundreds? Now stop crying like a big girl every time I post and let me give you a little bit of friendly advice before you have another massive meltdown - try putting your Putin/god-complex in a box for a while and let the forum breathe a bit. No one cares about a multitude of posts of you telling everyone you are right all the time so bore off for a while you silly little ‘man’. 👍🏻😂

x

Ah, so now you have been caught out you were just messing around, all in good humour of course.

I don’t think I’ve mentioned Putin on this forum once, keep crying and having a meltdown that others are able to back their opinion with fact and logic while you attempt to smear them as you fail time and time again to write anything of worth

Talk about someone’s shtick being old, could have predicted that within the first 30 seconds of your first post. Keep trying kid.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:10 - Mar 1 with 1575 viewsjasper_T

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 22:31 - Feb 28 by Badlands

Why even bother watching games? Just check the score at the end and that tells you everything, innit.
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:24 - Mar 1 with 1563 viewsGeoffThom

Yes we are on times overpassing in games ,yes it's to make sides knackered chasing the ball ,then we strike
But we need to be doing it a lot quicker than we are as sides are getting themselves set and then we become bogged down
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:25 - Mar 1 with 1562 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:24 - Mar 1 by GeoffThom

Yes we are on times overpassing in games ,yes it's to make sides knackered chasing the ball ,then we strike
But we need to be doing it a lot quicker than we are as sides are getting themselves set and then we become bogged down

Those spaces we attacked in the last 10 mins were there all game.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:36 - Mar 1 with 1537 viewsItchySphincter

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 23:38 - Feb 28 by Dr_Parnassus

Ah, so now you have been caught out you were just messing around, all in good humour of course.

I don’t think I’ve mentioned Putin on this forum once, keep crying and having a meltdown that others are able to back their opinion with fact and logic while you attempt to smear them as you fail time and time again to write anything of worth

Talk about someone’s shtick being old, could have predicted that within the first 30 seconds of your first post. Keep trying kid.

Do everyone a favour and let the forum breathe a bit you crackpot. 👍🏻😂

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:37 - Mar 1 with 1536 viewsDr_Parnassus

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 07:36 - Mar 1 by ItchySphincter

Do everyone a favour and let the forum breathe a bit you crackpot. 👍🏻😂

And give you the room you crave to kill it?

Not a chance Champ

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024