Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 02:59 - Mar 9 with 10194 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57254/swansea-welcome-ba

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57265/that-old-blackpool

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57269/good-and-bad-news-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57277/swansea-city-sleep

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57288

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:08 - Mar 12 with 1227 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:01 - Mar 12 by Johnw102

Was a very poor surface to be playing on, didn’t suit our style of play. Can hear RM saying it now. 😫

Looks like another afternoon of Martinball, lots of possession, pretty passing, but no dangerous passes that actually create goal scoring opportunities. The efforts against WBA and Coventry wasted by the last two matches. Will Martin ever learn from his mistakes

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:08 - Mar 12 with 1223 viewsThrasher6

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:04 - Mar 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Sorry didn’t read yours

Squealing with delight....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:13 - Mar 12 with 1171 viewsTenbySwan

Dominated the ball but no threat on their gosl apart from.one header.
If anything,.Blackpool were more likely to score a second.
No real man of the match except possibly Naughton
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:15 - Mar 12 with 1154 viewsvetchonian

if I hear anymore crap about transition process time and windows I know people have lost the plot.....this manager is a fraud .....is not learning and has no clue

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:17 - Mar 12 with 1139 viewsDr_Parnassus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:08 - Mar 12 by Thrasher6

Squealing with delight....

Yawn.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:19 - Mar 12 with 1122 viewssw02sea

Pointless possession football, without any cutting edge.
Passing for passing’s sake, with hardly any through balls, and our top scorer (16goals) playing nearly in midfield, you couldn’t make it up!
One shot on goal, Easy to defend for The Pool, who should have scored 3 even though we had the ball for 76% of the time
Watching this shyte walking football, plus Shyte defending, and repeating the same mistakes game after game, should in normal circumstances mean only one thing, and that’s a P45 for a charlatan of a football manager.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:21 - Mar 12 with 1110 viewsDr_Parnassus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:13 - Mar 12 by TenbySwan

Dominated the ball but no threat on their gosl apart from.one header.
If anything,.Blackpool were more likely to score a second.
No real man of the match except possibly Naughton

We didn’t dominate anything.

We had more of the ball, but that isn’t dominating anything other than our own ego. It’s in both teams game plans for us to have more of the ball, it’s an inevitability not an achievement.

The sooner people stop attaching words like “dominate” to having more possession the sooner the myth that this is a good way of playing can be put to bed.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:22 - Mar 12 with 1107 viewsnantywatcher

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:15 - Mar 12 by vetchonian

if I hear anymore crap about transition process time and windows I know people have lost the plot.....this manager is a fraud .....is not learning and has no clue

Seven months in and some people have still not grasped that Martin has no understanding of the game. Tactically clueless, does not know the difference between a parks player and a proper footballer. His substitutions at halftime with Fulham convinced me that he is totally lacking in any true understanding of how to manage a team (and certainly not one at Championship level.) No way can I see myself renewing my season ticket if this charlatan is still in charge next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:34 - Mar 12 with 1036 viewsshingle

Reading the comments from many of our opponents fans on Twitter over the last few weeks and it seems that they believe we have the most deluded fan base in the Championship..
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:39 - Mar 12 with 1018 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57277/swansea-city-sleep

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:40 - Mar 12 with 1013 viewsshingle

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:15 - Mar 12 by vetchonian

Yep he is crap, allso it seems our fans are becoming a laughing stock as well now with all this but we had so much possession and did you see how good we are at passing the ball to each other talk.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:44 - Mar 12 with 981 viewsAndyCole

Totally unacceptable now, even for the twpsyns.

Last year's 3rd placed team in League 1 out-think, outplay, and convincingly beat last year's Playoff Finalists in the Champ.

How the mighty have fallen. Under Martinball.

Martin is out of his depth in too many ways now.  A goal down he sticks our CM into CB and our mid-sized, aged CB into CM/CF. Etc etc.......

Let's see how the sheeple try defending this humiliating brand of continued losing shite-ball and flagrantly disrespectful shite-talk.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:50 - Mar 12 with 958 viewsBadlands

Disappointing result but a decent first half and good second away to a good team.
Move on.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:53 - Mar 12 with 936 viewsDr_Parnassus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:50 - Mar 12 by Badlands

Disappointing result but a decent first half and good second away to a good team.
Move on.

Decent first and second half? Huh?

In what way?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:54 - Mar 12 with 930 viewsTreforys_Jack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:40 - Mar 12 by shingle

Yep he is crap, allso it seems our fans are becoming a laughing stock as well now with all this but we had so much possession and did you see how good we are at passing the ball to each other talk.

Not seen anyone saying that for month's, I understood at the beginning dominating the ball and possession, but the need to push on and actually create something has been glaringly obvious since Nov/ Dec.
Don't think anyone is celebrating possession.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:54 - Mar 12 with 930 viewssw02sea

Move on.

Gawd help us !!!!!
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:55 - Mar 12 with 919 viewsAndyCole

Move on.

........Twpsyn #1

You owe it to us proper fans to qualify that twpness.

Rationale ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:58 - Mar 12 with 910 viewsDr_Parnassus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:54 - Mar 12 by Treforys_Jack

Not seen anyone saying that for month's, I understood at the beginning dominating the ball and possession, but the need to push on and actually create something has been glaringly obvious since Nov/ Dec.
Don't think anyone is celebrating possession.

You can bet Russell will be pleased with our possession stats today.

What we did with it, seems an irrelevance.

He’s making us play this way after showing time and time again it’s the wrong approach. He must feel it’s working, there is no other explanation.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:03 - Mar 12 with 885 viewsAndyCole

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:58 - Mar 12 by Dr_Parnassus

You can bet Russell will be pleased with our possession stats today.

What we did with it, seems an irrelevance.

He’s making us play this way after showing time and time again it’s the wrong approach. He must feel it’s working, there is no other explanation.

The only way in which it's working is for brand Martin and his next move.

The hard of thinking here are now an utter embarrassment for proper fans accustomed to winning, effectively and efficiently.

Let's not forget how Martin was given the proper lesson and wake up call drubbing by Cooperball - and he's still too self absorbed to change his losing ways.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:12 - Mar 12 with 867 viewsTreforys_Jack

Listening to it on radio Wales and Kevin Ratcliffe was completely confused about our set up and lack of width, particularly the roles of Christie and Smith.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:15 - Mar 12 with 843 viewsunion_jack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:03 - Mar 12 by AndyCole

The only way in which it's working is for brand Martin and his next move.

The hard of thinking here are now an utter embarrassment for proper fans accustomed to winning, effectively and efficiently.

Let's not forget how Martin was given the proper lesson and wake up call drubbing by Cooperball - and he's still too self absorbed to change his losing ways.

To be fair, there aren’t many apologists on here at the moment. The only one is Badlands but I’d give you a pound to a penny he’s winding us all up😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:16 - Mar 12 with 841 viewsangryjack

Move on.

Lay off the cracks mush
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:17 - Mar 12 with 821 viewsangryjack

Listening to rm on radio wales...the bloke is delusional,...
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:20 - Mar 12 with 799 viewsunion_jack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:17 - Mar 12 by angryjack

Listening to rm on radio wales...the bloke is delusional,...

Andy Legg: “I’d rather paint the fence” on Call Rob now commenting on watching the Swans sometimes😂. He’s not alone.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:37 - Mar 12 with 719 viewsswan65split

Caught out early on a gain, something I mentioned weeks ago, they need to realise game starts on a whistle!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024