Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 02:59 - Mar 9 with 10196 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57254/swansea-welcome-ba

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57265/that-old-blackpool

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57269/good-and-bad-news-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57277/swansea-city-sleep

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57288

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:23 - Mar 12 with 1171 viewsDr_Winston

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:47 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

Rus got some front though.

That said,he clearly has some fan in his pocket.

It's really worrying

Are we happy with anyone who comes over and claps us.I 'd rather win and the manager ignore us ,go down the tunnel and have a cup of tea,then get back on the coach. This is monstrous disinegnuous crap and we are swallowing it wholesale.

He's never clapped you though has he? Doubt you've been within 50 miles of a Swans game since he took over.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 23:42 - Mar 12 with 1033 viewsSTID2017

You're right, of course.
On the other hand he shouldn't be allowed to spread his poisonous inane crap on here

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:08 - Mar 13 with 842 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57288

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:05 - Mar 13 with 750 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Those posters that continiously post complaints about other posters and make personal attacks on them are the ones spreading poisonous crap.
But they can't see it, because it is second nature to them.
They are of course "superior real fans.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:33 - Mar 13 with 718 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:05 - Mar 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Those posters that continiously post complaints about other posters and make personal attacks on them are the ones spreading poisonous crap.
But they can't see it, because it is second nature to them.
They are of course "superior real fans.

I believe the "best" fans are those in time zones far away,like Oz and Nz. We had a Kiwi jack on here not that long ago. To be still interested in your home town club and getting up at 3am to listen /watch on TV is real fanship,far more than simply strolling down the Hafod popping into the Alma then into the stadium to whinge exactly a those in far flung outposts do.

I'd faind it hard to watch us when I could be sunning myself

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:47 - Mar 13 with 648 viewsCatullus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:32 - Mar 12 by Flashberryjack

Send him to bed with no super.

I encourage him to think for himself and to make (and be responsible for) his own decisions. He knows how I feel about it though.

If Russ was sacked this week, does anyone think the club has a plan or has even thought about it?
Given what Keith has said, I doubt it. Love him or loathe him, we really are stuck with him it seems. Come next December we will all know the outcome and I just hope we are happy with it because by then he can have no complaints about preseason, lack of prep time or players he didn't want.

Come next December the team is well and truly all his own work and if it's still as it was yesterday he can have no excuses, though I'm sure he'd find one at least.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:37 - Mar 13 with 613 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 16:47 - Mar 13 by Catullus

I encourage him to think for himself and to make (and be responsible for) his own decisions. He knows how I feel about it though.

If Russ was sacked this week, does anyone think the club has a plan or has even thought about it?
Given what Keith has said, I doubt it. Love him or loathe him, we really are stuck with him it seems. Come next December we will all know the outcome and I just hope we are happy with it because by then he can have no complaints about preseason, lack of prep time or players he didn't want.

Come next December the team is well and truly all his own work and if it's still as it was yesterday he can have no excuses, though I'm sure he'd find one at least.

Sadly Cat,I tend to agree with you but it wont stop my commenting on his outright nonsense.
It is a case of what state we will be in when he leaves;We could be well adrift at the bottom of the Championship with a squad of waifs and strays ,utterly deflated and confidence shot to pieces. We can rebuild but it depends on who takes over and there's the rub;that is down to our owners .

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:46 - Mar 13 with 522 viewsReslovenSwan1

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:37 - Mar 13 by onehunglow

Sadly Cat,I tend to agree with you but it wont stop my commenting on his outright nonsense.
It is a case of what state we will be in when he leaves;We could be well adrift at the bottom of the Championship with a squad of waifs and strays ,utterly deflated and confidence shot to pieces. We can rebuild but it depends on who takes over and there's the rub;that is down to our owners .

No one comments on Mark Allen. Mr Allen is 'head of football' and if Mr Martin is not delivering on his promises than he will have to act. Continuing poor form and no action will see his own job come under closer inspection. An intermediate step before a change is the appointment of a number 2 instead of Luke Williams. Allen could want what I call a 'Jenkinsta' appointment like Angel Rangel or Wayne Routledge if he pines for the fresh air of Gower over the delights of Croydon. Leon Britton could take a closer invlovement in coaching with a new perspective.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:13 - Mar 14 with 409 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 21:46 - Mar 13 by ReslovenSwan1

No one comments on Mark Allen. Mr Allen is 'head of football' and if Mr Martin is not delivering on his promises than he will have to act. Continuing poor form and no action will see his own job come under closer inspection. An intermediate step before a change is the appointment of a number 2 instead of Luke Williams. Allen could want what I call a 'Jenkinsta' appointment like Angel Rangel or Wayne Routledge if he pines for the fresh air of Gower over the delights of Croydon. Leon Britton could take a closer invlovement in coaching with a new perspective.

That s fair comment .

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024