Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 22:57 - Apr 26 with 20634 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57684/steve-cooper-and-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57682/just-where-is-the-

The Swansea Indie meet up, equal times to be had, evening officer 😉 👊

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:12 - Apr 29 with 2488 views73__73

0-1

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:50 - Apr 29 with 2464 views1983

Photos of this Indie meet up otherwise it never happened

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:46 - Apr 29 with 2379 viewsFireboy2

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:50 - Apr 29 by 1983

Don't worry there will be photos, trust me 😉
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:25 - Apr 29 with 2348 viewsKeithHaynes

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:50 - Apr 29 by 1983

There will be a few I’m sure 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:26 - Apr 29 with 2341 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57684/steve-cooper-and-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:04 - Apr 29 with 2288 viewsBadlands

I am conflicted.
I was hoping we’d stuff forest so we’d see Cooper bottle another play off but after Tuesday I really hope they Leapfrog Bournemouth.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:54 - Apr 29 with 2240 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 12:04 - Apr 29 by Badlands

I am conflicted.
I was hoping we’d stuff forest so we’d see Cooper bottle another play off but after Tuesday I really hope they Leapfrog Bournemouth.

I have to say no conflict here.
Hope we hammer them tomorrow and they get hammered in the play offs.
Bournemouth will get promoted regardless of tomorrow's result by winning their three games.
Otherwise rather Huddersfield go up automatically with Sheff Utd or Luton winning the play offs.
Detest both Forest and Bournemouth tbh.
Brentford far better club and side yet a lot don't like them just because of their manager ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:46 - Apr 29 with 2178 viewsbuilthjack

I ticked the box for no publicity.
I charge for photos.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:54 - Apr 29 with 2068 viewsshingle

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:12 - Apr 28 by STID2017

Shingle you are the plonker.
Read what you posted here ?
You are suggesting if a team had won all their games but had a better goal difference they would be champions ?
If a team won all their games they would be champions regardless of goal difference !
Not as smart as you think you are friend

He said if we won all our games we would be champions, however if another team had won all there games they would be champions and not us so it was not bleeding obvious, now all you have to to is to try and get over the goal difference remark which i accept was not relevant and apart from that i am correct.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:49 - Apr 30 with 1942 viewsSwans9

I take a draw so I be brave and go 2 2. Hope we turn up at the back without cabango.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:39 - Apr 30 with 1919 viewsvetchonian

as ever my heart says a win but today my head disagrees and says a loss so I hope for a draw ....unless we can pull off a miracle especially with Cabango out..but again who knows in the Championship

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:01 - Apr 30 with 1875 views73__73

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:39 - Apr 30 by vetchonian

as ever my heart says a win but today my head disagrees and says a loss so I hope for a draw ....unless we can pull off a miracle especially with Cabango out..but again who knows in the Championship

I didn’t realise we were playing Real Madrid today 🤔

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:10 - Apr 30 with 1871 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:01 - Apr 30 by 73__73

I didn’t realise we were playing Real Madrid today 🤔

we currently sit 14th and today we play the team 3rd in the league who put 4 goals past us at home.
Our last win was 5 games ago at home....Since then we have also surrendered a 3 goal lead on two occasions to sbatch a draw from the jaws of victory...We have a key defender missing and we face an inform team with a tactically astute manager.
As always my heart says and wants a Swans win but my head given the facts points to a loss...but as many say the championship has a habit of throwing up strange results...who would have guessed we would struggle to beat Barnsley at home virtually relegated yet wd found ourselves 1nil down and rescued a point
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 9:12]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:03 - Apr 30 with 1825 viewsRichardO

Win for Swans then, as long as Martin now realise that with his passing out from the back and high press tactics he will need to make changes at appropriate times in the second half, the work rate required of for the centre forward and wingbacks mean they cannot maintain the same intensity for 90mins.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 1726 viewsjasper_T

Big day for young Cam.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:03 - Apr 30 with 1711 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:01 - Apr 30 by jasper_T

Big day for young Cam.

Chuffed he's got his chance.

Pob lwc Cam!
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:06 - Apr 30 with 1685 viewsunion_jack

Paterson on the bench. I thought he’d refused to train and play??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:11 - Apr 30 with 1662 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:06 - Apr 30 by union_jack

Well those people are clearly wrong, who stated that?

Looking a bit silly now aren't they.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:12 - Apr 30 with 1651 viewsunion_jack

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:11 - Apr 30 by magicdaps10

Well those people are clearly wrong, who stated that?

Looking a bit silly now aren't they.

No idea😉

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:17 - Apr 30 with 1618 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:06 - Apr 30 by union_jack

It's a fact.

Hence why he's on the bench after being dropped for the last two games from the squad altogether.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:53 - Apr 30 with 1494 viewsunion_jack

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:17 - Apr 30 by Dr_Parnassus

It's a fact.

Hence why he's on the bench after being dropped for the last two games from the squad altogether.

Ok. But I wouldn’t have thought he’d be travelling at all if he was refusing to train / play. Just my opinion though😏

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:01 - Apr 30 with 1445 views73__73

Come on you mighty Swans 👊

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:06 - Apr 30 with 1413 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:53 - Apr 30 by union_jack

Ok. But I wouldn’t have thought he’d be travelling at all if he was refusing to train / play. Just my opinion though😏

How is that any different to the last time he threw a strop and did the same?

Ended up back in the team slowly didn’t he… he still refused to play or train though, it was well known. Same for this last fortnight, I know that for a fact.

He didn’t just suddenly find himself out of favour to the point he doesn’t even get on the bench, he’s one of our best players. Agent been down for the last couple of weeks and he’s throwing a strop. Simply what’s happened.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:11 - Apr 30 with 1387 viewsJohnw102

Great block by Manning

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 15:14 - Apr 30 with 1369 viewsTenbySwan

Any streams please?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024