Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trying to buy a ticket for tomorrow with qpr cash... 23:17 - Jul 22 with 1953 viewsdannyblue

...from my bond. can't find the option and only lets me pay with a card.

Any ideas?
Trying to buy a ticket for tomorrow with qpr cash... on 23:42 - Jul 22 with 1921 viewsQPR_Hibs

Email I got says this:

Please note, QPR Cash can only be redeemed on home league tickets.

I'm guessing that, as it's not a league match, you can't do it.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Trying to buy a ticket for tomorrow with qpr cash... on 08:21 - Jul 23 with 1728 viewsdannyblue

Thanks. Cheeky. So if I have a season ticket the only games I can spend the qpr cash on are those I already have tickets for.
Trying to buy a ticket for tomorrow with qpr cash... on 10:16 - Jul 23 with 1616 viewseastside_r

Trying to buy tickets is such a ball- ache now.

Once you’ve started the process you get 3o minutes to complete but then this goes down to 5 minutes when you enter checkout, which now involves ‘added security’ which meant my first attempt timed out whilst I located my phone with CC app on.

Then I go into Google Pay which is now Wallet for some f*ckng reason, ticket not there but can see last season’s expired ST, so the new app knows who I am. I then see that as well as the confirmation email, I have another for me to now manually add the ticket into Wallet. Which has now worked.

And btw do I want to add a payment card into Wallet- no I f*cking don’t. I don’t want to become one of those tw*ts you get stuck behind at Oyster gates when you’re running late for work.

It’s actually easier to buy drugs illegally over the internet, so I have been told (err, by a friend.)
Trying to buy a ticket for tomorrow with qpr cash... on 12:56 - Jul 23 with 1516 viewsMalintabuk

Trying to buy a ticket for tomorrow with qpr cash... on 10:16 - Jul 23 by eastside_r

Trying to buy tickets is such a ball- ache now.

Once you’ve started the process you get 3o minutes to complete but then this goes down to 5 minutes when you enter checkout, which now involves ‘added security’ which meant my first attempt timed out whilst I located my phone with CC app on.

Then I go into Google Pay which is now Wallet for some f*ckng reason, ticket not there but can see last season’s expired ST, so the new app knows who I am. I then see that as well as the confirmation email, I have another for me to now manually add the ticket into Wallet. Which has now worked.

And btw do I want to add a payment card into Wallet- no I f*cking don’t. I don’t want to become one of those tw*ts you get stuck behind at Oyster gates when you’re running late for work.

It’s actually easier to buy drugs illegally over the internet, so I have been told (err, by a friend.)

Just had this. Came out without cash or cards this morning.... needed to pick up a few things so no problem.... Google pay..... get to the till....... its gone...... where the F....
Now frantically searching for it as I'm holding folk up... Google..... Google pay.... wallet as replaced it..... Next time you open it your details are there.... great where do I find wallet to open it..... now I'm getting the tuts.... and I guess a few old fart behind me.... smiles find it via app search.... opens it.... nothing please reactivate you card.... your having a laff now..... frantic trying to remember my 3 digit code.... f@ck it walked out and left it.... HATE TECHNOLOGY!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024