Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard 15:53 - Oct 12 with 2865 viewsLohengrin

I see our girl has resigned from The Democratic Party across the pond.

Now then, as a gambling man what would you say are the odds on her being the Republican nominee in November ‘24, and as a double, on her being the first female POTUS?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 16:52 - Oct 12 with 2173 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 18:04 - Oct 12 with 2136 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 20:40 - Oct 12 with 2087 viewsCatullus

What does she stand for?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 20:50 - Oct 12 with 2075 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 20:40 - Oct 12 by Catullus

What does she stand for?

It’s healthier than sitting.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 21:11 - Oct 12 with 2057 viewsDr_Parnassus

That was coming to be fair.

She’s far too sensible and fair minded to be a Democrat and perpetuate their games. She was often the stick in the mud when it came to the Dem party line if and when it contravened common sense.

I’d vote for her over Trump if she ran (not that I can of course). Seriously smart, sharp as surgeons scalpel and absolutely formidable. One of the best politicians out there.

Makes AOC look like the moron she unquestionably is.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 21:13 - Oct 12 with 2057 viewsGwyn737

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 20:40 - Oct 12 by Catullus

What does she stand for?

She’s pretty moderate (for the US).

Some odd views on Russia IMO but largely centrist otherwise.
FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 21:15 - Oct 12 with 2056 viewsGwyn737

Midterms will be interesting too.

Republicans still favourites to come out on top but size of margin has definitely thinned over recent months.

Could be a few surprises.
FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 21:52 - Oct 12 with 2030 viewsmax936

Who cares what happens across the pond, we got enough problems this side of the pond.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 23:04 - Oct 12 with 1988 viewsKilkennyjack

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 21:15 - Oct 12 by Gwyn737

Republicans still favourites to come out on top but size of margin has definitely thinned over recent months.

The pro-choice women will deliver a blue landslide in November.

Lock Trump up. 🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 23:47 - Oct 12 with 1980 viewsLohengrin

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 23:04 - Oct 12 by Kilkennyjack

The pro-choice women will deliver a blue landslide in November.

Lock Trump up. 🇺🇸

Her parents must be so proud.

[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 6:58]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 00:10 - Oct 13 with 1970 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 21:15 - Oct 12 by Gwyn737

It will be an absolute landslide, and I am always pretty fair with my predictions (said Biden would win election for example).

Next election will be Republican win without question, whether that is Trump or DeSantis, it’s unclear at this stage, could go either way with regards to the nominee.

Kemp, Abbot and DeSantis are relative shoo-ins for the Gubernatoral Republican sweep, Stacey Abrams being the only real challenge to Kemp, but would still be a shock.

As for the senate results: OH, NC, NB, MIS, IO, FL, AR, AL and AK I would say are extremely likely to go Republican. GI, NV and WC will be close.

But House of Reps will be won by the Republicans, I have very little doubt. People have clearly had enough of the Dems and their identity politics already, they have brought the country to its knees in a very short space of time and there is so little confidence in Harris and Biden who are without doubt the worst pairing seen at the White House in my living memory.

Sorry Loh, I actually missed the second part of your question on first glance. As for the odds on her, probably unbackable for this next election, but the one after then she should be a decent outside shot I would think.

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 09:37 - Oct 13 with 1880 viewsBest_loser

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 00:10 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It will be an absolute landslide, and I am always pretty fair with my predictions (said Biden would win election for example).

Next election will be Republican win without question, whether that is Trump or DeSantis, it’s unclear at this stage, could go either way with regards to the nominee.

Kemp, Abbot and DeSantis are relative shoo-ins for the Gubernatoral Republican sweep, Stacey Abrams being the only real challenge to Kemp, but would still be a shock.

As for the senate results: OH, NC, NB, MIS, IO, FL, AR, AL and AK I would say are extremely likely to go Republican. GI, NV and WC will be close.

But House of Reps will be won by the Republicans, I have very little doubt. People have clearly had enough of the Dems and their identity politics already, they have brought the country to its knees in a very short space of time and there is so little confidence in Harris and Biden who are without doubt the worst pairing seen at the White House in my living memory.

Sorry Loh, I actually missed the second part of your question on first glance. As for the odds on her, probably unbackable for this next election, but the one after then she should be a decent outside shot I would think.

You said trump was going to win and changed your mind when the polls were showing Biden would win , you also said trump will win next time and seem to be changing your mind again , as for gabbard her only chance of being president was as a democrat , the republican voting Christian right won't support a female Hindu

Trump won't win again , I doubt he will run again
FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 09:55 - Oct 13 with 1870 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 09:37 - Oct 13 by Best_loser

You said trump was going to win and changed your mind when the polls were showing Biden would win , you also said trump will win next time and seem to be changing your mind again , as for gabbard her only chance of being president was as a democrat , the republican voting Christian right won't support a female Hindu

Trump won't win again , I doubt he will run again

No I didn’t.

But you do tend to get all bottom lip wobbly when I’m proven correct.

As for next election, I said if Trump runs - he wins. I stand by that, by run I mean the actual race for President, he is of course challenged by DeSantis.

Whoever wins the nominee is next President (which is pretty much word for word what I said months ago).

Have another go.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 10:15]

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 10:17 - Oct 13 with 1845 viewsBest_loser

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 09:55 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

No I didn’t.

But you do tend to get all bottom lip wobbly when I’m proven correct.

As for next election, I said if Trump runs - he wins. I stand by that, by run I mean the actual race for President, he is of course challenged by DeSantis.

Whoever wins the nominee is next President (which is pretty much word for word what I said months ago).

Have another go.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 10:15]

Not sure what that means exactly , just pointing out it was no nostradamus moment you saying Biden would win , just another Parnassus brag about nothing
FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 10:22 - Oct 13 with 1835 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 10:17 - Oct 13 by Best_loser

Not sure what that means exactly , just pointing out it was no nostradamus moment you saying Biden would win , just another Parnassus brag about nothing

It means you get all upset and start lying when I’ve been proven spot on, especially about politics.

Like your claim I’ve “now” changed my mind. I have always said it’s a Republican win, DeSantis or Trump.

Just like I said Biden would probably win the election and gave the exact reasons why, social media, MSM and universal remote voting. Turns out it was spot on.

When the polls came out I laughed at them saying it won’t be anything like a 95% victory. It will be close and polls are a horrendous guide when it comes to Trump as was found vs Hilary. I was spot on with all counts.

Nothing to do with being Nostradamus, it’s about knowing my stuff. Instead of trolling, take a chance to learn a thing or two. Maybe you won’t come across as so bitter and twisted. How’s Raducanu getting on these day?

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 10:29 - Oct 13 with 1830 viewsBest_loser

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 10:22 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

It means you get all upset and start lying when I’ve been proven spot on, especially about politics.

Like your claim I’ve “now” changed my mind. I have always said it’s a Republican win, DeSantis or Trump.

Just like I said Biden would probably win the election and gave the exact reasons why, social media, MSM and universal remote voting. Turns out it was spot on.

When the polls came out I laughed at them saying it won’t be anything like a 95% victory. It will be close and polls are a horrendous guide when it comes to Trump as was found vs Hilary. I was spot on with all counts.

Nothing to do with being Nostradamus, it’s about knowing my stuff. Instead of trolling, take a chance to learn a thing or two. Maybe you won’t come across as so bitter and twisted. How’s Raducanu getting on these day?

You seemed to be more certain it was going to be trump running , the usual petulant and childish response from you calling people trolls when they question you on anything 😁
FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 12:20 - Oct 13 with 1783 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 10:29 - Oct 13 by Best_loser

You seemed to be more certain it was going to be trump running , the usual petulant and childish response from you calling people trolls when they question you on anything 😁

You are welcome to question anything you like.

You didn’t question anything though, you just lied a few times in your usual fashion and thought you would get away with it. Sadly you didn’t.

Apology accepted then.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 12:27]

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 14:28 - Oct 13 with 1747 viewsonehunglow

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 12:20 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

You didn’t question anything though, you just lied a few times in your usual fashion and thought you would get away with it. Sadly you didn’t.

Apology accepted then.

Anyone that can circle text like you has my attention. How the feck do you do it ,man.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 15:16 - Oct 13 with 1716 viewsBest_loser

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 12:20 - Oct 13 by Dr_Parnassus

Apology accepted then.

So are you saying that you never ever said on this website that you thought trump would win in 2020 ?
FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 22:16 - Oct 13 with 1613 viewsDr_Parnassus

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 15:16 - Oct 13 by Best_loser

So are you saying that you never ever said on this website that you thought trump would win in 2020 ?

Elections are ever moving pictures, I couldn’t tell you. There may have been a week where I thought the balance may tip due to some world event - but on the whole my stance was that Biden would win the election.

It’s as simple as that.

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 22:18 - Oct 13 with 1607 viewsDr_Parnassus

And I thank you.

* takes bow *
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 22:42]

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 10:13 - Oct 14 with 1542 viewsCatullus

Well then, Trump has been subpoena'd. He could be in trouble if he doesn't attend, not that it would stop him running again, even if he ended up in prison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63251433

Sorry that this is off topic slightly but those "Oath Keepers" I find it interesting that they only recruit people who took that oath, to uphold and defend the constiution then they go and...well, we all know what happened.

I've paid scant attention to USA politics, I've seen the healines but am not as well informed as Loh or DrP but what happens over there has knock on effects for us so I guess we should pay at least some attention.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 11:16 - Oct 14 with 1507 viewsBest_loser

How did a country descend into this , trump needs to be held account for his actions
FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 11:22 - Oct 14 with 1503 viewsonehunglow

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 11:16 - Oct 14 by Best_loser

How did a country descend into this , trump needs to be held account for his actions

A preening,arrogant,vacuous jerk who got lucky whilst his country didn’t.

So much damage done in such a short time.

Incredible he got to the White House

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 11:32 - Oct 14 with 1499 viewsBest_loser

FAO Dr P - Tulsi Gabbard on 11:22 - Oct 14 by onehunglow

A preening,arrogant,vacuous jerk who got lucky whilst his country didn’t.

So much damage done in such a short time.

Incredible he got to the White House

And incredible that some people still support him , claiming he had nothing to do with it and it was nothing more than just people " Dancing. Around "
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024