Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dgt73, Felix….. 21:23 - Oct 14 with 5005 viewsItchySphincter

…. and the rest of the Tory boys - how are your mob getting on then?

If you agreed with the mini-budget last week, and you did, what have you got to say about it today?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:27 - Oct 14 with 2124 viewsKeithHaynes

Not too good, but a week is a long time in whatever it is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:28 - Oct 14 with 2119 viewspencoedjack

& with the current shite show that is going on in Westminster I still wouldn’t be confident that Starmer’s Labour will win the next election.

Im sure you are happy that Drakeford will continue to turn Wales into Albania 👍
dgt73, Felix….. on 21:29 - Oct 14 with 2091 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dgt73 is too busy learning to make soy lattes, while pretending to write his name in the Globe as he pretends to meet people to fight.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:34 - Oct 14 with 2085 viewsDr_Winston

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:28 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

& with the current shite show that is going on in Westminster I still wouldn’t be confident that Starmer’s Labour will win the next election.

Sadly there's a lot of truth there. No matter what happens in Westminster Wales is still f*cked.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:41 - Oct 14 with 2069 views73__73

Tory boys......

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:42 - Oct 14 with 2069 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:34 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

Sadly there's a lot of truth there. No matter what happens in Westminster Wales is still f*cked.

I could not bring myself to vote for either of the main parties in the last election, we have a serious lack of experience and competence across all parties. The external environment is getting more difficult our capability to manage is decining, the general population are bearing the brunt.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:48 - Oct 14 with 2059 viewsTreforys_Jack

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:29 - Oct 14 by Dr_Parnassus

Dgt73 is too busy learning to make soy lattes, while pretending to write his name in the Globe as he pretends to meet people to fight.

I have to admit, I did laugh.
dgt73, Felix….. on 21:50 - Oct 14 with 2049 viewsDr_Winston

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:42 - Oct 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

I could not bring myself to vote for either of the main parties in the last election, we have a serious lack of experience and competence across all parties. The external environment is getting more difficult our capability to manage is decining, the general population are bearing the brunt.

I appreciate that I'm in a very small group, but I'm all for increasing MP's wages. I would reduce their numbers by about 150-200 in the process, but they need to be paid more.

The example I use is a good mate of mine. He's a director in an accountancy firm. Used to handling audits of companies valued in the several hundreds of millions. Well educated, hard working and experienced. The sort of person you'd quite like to be involved in running the country. If he wanted to become an MP he'd have to take a 50k p/a paycut straight off the bat. That, or do the job half arsed whilst he topped up his income elsewhere.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys. We have to make the job attractive to capable people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:50 - Oct 14 with 2051 views73__73

Obviously your memory these days is failing you 😎

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:00 - Oct 14 with 2015 viewsmax936

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:42 - Oct 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Great post and its a shocking indictment of British politics today.

Truss is determined to cling on to power like a skid mark on her pants and all that after throwing her chancellor under the bus, extraordinary, she's completely out of her depth, but what are the options, the cupboards are bare, never known a period in politic's like we are seeing these last yrs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:07 - Oct 14 with 1998 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:50 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

I appreciate that I'm in a very small group, but I'm all for increasing MP's wages. I would reduce their numbers by about 150-200 in the process, but they need to be paid more.

The example I use is a good mate of mine. He's a director in an accountancy firm. Used to handling audits of companies valued in the several hundreds of millions. Well educated, hard working and experienced. The sort of person you'd quite like to be involved in running the country. If he wanted to become an MP he'd have to take a 50k p/a paycut straight off the bat. That, or do the job half arsed whilst he topped up his income elsewhere.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys. We have to make the job attractive to capable people.

Today and MP was being interviewed by the BBC on the current economic challenges, he was obviously out of his depth. I looked up his CV.

Age 44
First Job aged 21 Research Officer for a Political Party
Second Job Election Campaign Officer for a Political Party
Third Job Junior Political Secretary for a Political Party
Fourth Job Political Secretary for a Political Party
Fifth Job Party Relations for a Political Party
Sixth Job Elected as MP into a safe seat

This guy is an adminstrator who built a network within a political party that enabled him to get nominated for a safe seat. He has had no strategic responsibility in his life.

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:13 - Oct 14 with 1972 viewsDr_Parnassus

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:50 - Oct 14 by 73__73

Obviously your memory these days is failing you 😎

What am I forgetting?

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:13 - Oct 14 with 1979 viewsDr_Winston

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:07 - Oct 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Today and MP was being interviewed by the BBC on the current economic challenges, he was obviously out of his depth. I looked up his CV.

Age 44

This guy is an adminstrator who built a network within a political party that enabled him to get nominated for a safe seat. He has had no strategic responsibility in his life.

That too.

Maybe a minimum age and career requirement for MP's is needed. At least a ten year work history, preferably with a mix of public and private sector employment involved.

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:14 - Oct 14 with 1978 viewsmajorraglan

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:07 - Oct 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Age 44

There are a whole raft of them out there with similar CV’s, it’s really concerning. Over and above that, a lot of the Conservative MP’s have come from very privileged backgrounds and they don’t understand the world we live in and how a lot of things work. Raab not comprehending the significance of Dover Port to the UK being one such example.
dgt73, Felix….. on 22:17 - Oct 14 with 1968 views73__73

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:13 - Oct 14 by Dr_Parnassus

What am I forgetting?

I’m sure if you ask not loyal or ecb, they’d be happy to assist you 😄

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:18 - Oct 14 with 1964 viewsDr_Winston

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:14 - Oct 14 by majorraglan

There are a whole raft of them out there with similar CV’s, it’s really concerning. Over and above that, a lot of the Conservative MP’s have come from very privileged backgrounds and they don’t understand the world we live in and how a lot of things work. Raab not comprehending the significance of Dover Port to the UK being one such example.

In fairness that's MP's in general. There are plenty of Tory MP's from working class backgrounds and plenty of Labour who were privately educated.

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:23 - Oct 14 with 1958 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:24 - Oct 14 with 1957 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:14 - Oct 14 by majorraglan

There are under qualified people in all the parties, the next time you hear an interview with an MP look them up, most are under qualified. Raab, a lawyer, failed at the first hurdle of decision making......establish the facts!

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:33 - Oct 14 with 1940 viewsmajorraglan

dgt73, Felix….. on 21:28 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

I’m not a Drakers fan (and would boot him and a few of his chums out) but I genuinely don’t think he could be worse than Truss. Her actions have tanked the pound, forced the BOE to bail out the Pensions companies to the tune of £65bn (plus the prospect of more to come), increased the cost of government borrowing by billions, increased the cost of mortgages and consumer borrowing by far more than the tax/NI cut will benefit people and further damage public services including the NHS which is still struggling after Covid.

I think the difference between the 2 is that Drakers cares about people, whereas Truss doesn’t. Kwarteng and Truss developed the budget between them, he delivered the promises she made during the leadership campaign and she threw him under the bus to save her skin.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 22:33]
dgt73, Felix….. on 22:33 - Oct 14 with 1935 viewsDr_Parnassus

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:17 - Oct 14 by 73__73

I’m sure if you ask not loyal or ecb, they’d be happy to assist you 😄

So you aren’t sure?

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:48 - Oct 14 with 1923 viewsmax936

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:13 - Oct 14 by Dr_Winston

That too.

Maybe a minimum age and career requirement for MP's is needed. At least a ten year work history, preferably with a mix of public and private sector employment involved.

People with less self interest would be a start, although not sure that's entirely possible in this day of age.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

dgt73, Felix….. on 23:19 - Oct 14 with 1899 viewsKilkennyjack

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:33 - Oct 14 by majorraglan

I’m not a Drakers fan (and would boot him and a few of his chums out) but I genuinely don’t think he could be worse than Truss. Her actions have tanked the pound, forced the BOE to bail out the Pensions companies to the tune of £65bn (plus the prospect of more to come), increased the cost of government borrowing by billions, increased the cost of mortgages and consumer borrowing by far more than the tax/NI cut will benefit people and further damage public services including the NHS which is still struggling after Covid.

I think the difference between the 2 is that Drakers cares about people, whereas Truss doesn’t. Kwarteng and Truss developed the budget between them, he delivered the promises she made during the leadership campaign and she threw him under the bus to save her skin.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 22:33]

The truth.

It appears from this Tory whips list that PM Liz and the now former chancellor have history ….

[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 23:23]

Beware of the Risen People

dgt73, Felix….. on 23:58 - Oct 14 with 1874 viewsbritferry

dgt73, Felix….. on 23:19 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

The truth.

It appears from this Tory whips list that PM Liz and the now former chancellor have history ….

[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 23:23]

click on that, it opens up

Liz Truss - Chief Sec - Fornicated with male researcher while backbench MP + sexual relations with Kwasi Kwarteng
[Post edited 15 Oct 2022 0:01]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

dgt73, Felix….. on 04:34 - Oct 15 with 1832 views73__73

dgt73, Felix….. on 22:33 - Oct 14 by Dr_Parnassus

So you aren’t sure?

I’m 100 % sure.

dgt73, Felix….. on 07:16 - Oct 15 with 1783 viewsDr_Parnassus

dgt73, Felix….. on 04:34 - Oct 15 by 73__73

I’m 100 % sure.

Well tell us then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024