Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale on Today 19:26 - Oct 22 with 1892 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Beale on Today on 21:03 - Oct 22 with 1525 viewsbosh67

"I'm flattered to be linked with a Premier League job, but I don't think I can be any more clear on Thursday about my stance and the feelings I have for the people behind the scenes here."

We have an absolute gem in this guy!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beale on Today on 05:38 - Oct 23 with 1170 viewsbarbicanranger

What did Les and the Owners actually say to him into the wee hours. He's gone fully native.
Beale on Today on 06:46 - Oct 23 with 1129 viewsnix

Beale on Today on 05:38 - Oct 23 by barbicanranger

What did Les and the Owners actually say to him into the wee hours. He's gone fully native.

Probably what I would have said to him. Stay until the end of the season and you can leave with your reputation enhanced with an excellent chance of a play off place with a low budget club on your CV. Players will want to come to you in future, knowing you're not full of shit and they'll get a chance to shine. You might even take us up, which would be a massive achievement.

Leave now and you're going to a disaffected place, with a relegation struggle. No player would ever quite trust your word. No chairman would quite be sure you wouldn't leave them in the lurch if some bigger club fluttered their eyelashes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024