Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flotsam and jetsam 13:22 - Nov 1 with 2183 viewsLogman

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/loan-rangers-a-big-week-for-torquay-011122/
Flotsam and jetsam on 17:01 - Nov 1 with 1956 viewsderbyhoop

If any of those, other than Kelman, possibly, make a career with QPR I'll be shocked.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Flotsam and jetsam on 17:06 - Nov 1 with 1931 viewsdaveB

Flotsam and jetsam on 17:01 - Nov 1 by derbyhoop

If any of those, other than Kelman, possibly, make a career with QPR I'll be shocked.

I thinK Duke-Mckenna and Walsh have a chance of making it here
Flotsam and jetsam on 17:22 - Nov 1 with 1906 viewsderbyhoop

Flotsam and jetsam on 17:06 - Nov 1 by daveB

I thinK Duke-Mckenna and Walsh have a chance of making it here

Walsh, maybe. He was bought for the future and is still only 20 and unlikely to displace Seny.

SDM is not convincing me.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Flotsam and jetsam on 18:56 - Nov 1 with 1815 viewsPBLOCK

When Eze went out on loan he tore it up at Wycombe, Ilias did similar at Stevenage

For some of these players they are signed to a Championship club currently sat 3rd. I think most if not all will possibly fade away, don’t forget Lumley got huge reviews in League 1 for Bristol Rovers and most weren’t too sorry to see Seny replace him

A lot of the ones mentioned are 22,23,24 so it’s not like they are youth players

When I first saw Bettache I thought he looked decent but that must’ve been about 5 years ago in the league cup when he was 17/18. If you can’t get in an Aldershot side struggling in the National League doubt he’s gonna cut it

Wish them all the best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024