Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dadsarmy 23:45 - Jan 1 with 4233 viewsSTID2017

Who is this poster ?⁷
Often up or down arrows posts but not sure they have ever commented on any post ?
Strange

Edit : Apologies to anyone offended by this post thinking it related to anything.
It was merely a gentle jibe to a fellow poster who I like and respect thinking it was them ( they have since messaged me and told me it isn't )
Dadsarmy often up arrows me.
Again apologies for any confusion caused.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 16:33]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Dadsarmy on 19:02 - Jan 2 with 645 viewsmagicdaps10

Dadsarmy on 18:59 - Jan 2 by trampie

Indeed 'lad'.

There is another clear one aswell.

Its as if they have left a subtle clue or 2 in there just like the Vetch field comment above.

I really hope the Mods just clamp down on the main instigator, his next ban is permanent as per a previous post by Keith.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Dadsarmy on 19:04 - Jan 2 with 629 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:02 - Jan 2 by magicdaps10

There is another clear one aswell.

Its as if they have left a subtle clue or 2 in there just like the Vetch field comment above.

I really hope the Mods just clamp down on the main instigator, his next ban is permanent as per a previous post by Keith.

Out with it then Columbo, this is remarkably entertaining.

I also hope Keith clamps down on these ludicrous accusations thrown around to troll and victimise. After your antics of the last few days I’m amazed you haven’t had a life ban.

Vile behaviour.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Dadsarmy on 19:09 - Jan 2 with 612 viewsDr_Parnassus

Silence, what a shock.

The sooner these trolls are eliminated off this site the better it will be.

Dadsarmy on 19:12 - Jan 2 with 609 viewsMinesapint

Dadsarmy on 18:52 - Jan 2 by magicdaps10

I would just direct you to Minesapint post above...............i got a sense of deja Vue whilst reading it.

Right I am mystified here. Why the sudden interest in me?

Yes I am logged in a lot but that doesn't mean I am active on here. I have loads of windows open. I really don't know what this is all about.

Would someone enlighten me? I have one username. Wouldn't know how to have 2. What exactly is being implied or what am I being accused of here.
Dadsarmy on 19:13 - Jan 2 with 596 viewsonehunglow

Pity all this antagonism and contempt isn’t directed at who deserves it and it ain’t any poster at all.

We so desperately need new owners and that is fundamental to any future for the club.

Incredibly the current chaps ,mostly absent, run us like a corner shop ,a la Arkwright not Patels convenience store

Get a grip folks and unite

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Dadsarmy on 19:15 - Jan 2 with 589 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:12 - Jan 2 by Minesapint

Yes I am logged in a lot but that doesn't mean I am active on here. I have loads of windows open. I really don't know what this is all about.

Would someone enlighten me? I have one username. Wouldn't know how to have 2. What exactly is being implied or what am I being accused of here.

I wouldn’t take it personally, I am the target, not you.

You just happen to be the poster who takes the fall for it. You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last.

If you feel he is overstepping the mark by continually accusing you of falsehoods then get in touch with Keith or SirJohnalot, they will of course be able to see his accusation is not accurate and attribute it to the obvious bullying it is and act upon it.

One of his gang was banned for similar earlier. It’s the only way to deal with this bullying gang.

Dadsarmy on 19:16 - Jan 2 with 585 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:13 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

Pity all this antagonism and contempt isn’t directed at who deserves it and it ain’t any poster at all.

We so desperately need new owners and that is fundamental to any future for the club.

Incredibly the current chaps ,mostly absent, run us like a corner shop ,a la Arkwright not Patels convenience store

Get a grip folks and unite

“ antagonism and contempt ”

Excellent description. Needs to be dealt with.

Dadsarmy on 19:23 - Jan 2 with 562 viewsMinesapint

Dadsarmy on 19:15 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

I wouldn’t take it personally, I am the target, not you.

You just happen to be the poster who takes the fall for it. You aren’t the first and you won’t be the last.

If you feel he is overstepping the mark by continually accusing you of falsehoods then get in touch with Keith or SirJohnalot, they will of course be able to see his accusation is not accurate and attribute it to the obvious bullying it is and act upon it.

One of his gang was banned for similar earlier. It’s the only way to deal with this bullying gang.

Didn't even know someone had been banned.
It's OK.I won't lose sleep over the digs.Just curious why I am suddenly getting mentioned.
Congratulations on the win by the way Dr P. Well deserved.Its not a popularity contest I know but definitely best poster in my book.
Login to get fewer ads

Dadsarmy on 19:24 - Jan 2 with 557 viewstrampie

Dadsarmy on 19:12 - Jan 2 by Minesapint

How is your 'Dr P Tribute FC' team doing in this sites fantasy football league ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Dadsarmy on 19:25 - Jan 2 with 550 viewsonehunglow

Dadsarmy on 19:16 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

“ antagonism and contempt ”

Excellent description. Needs to be dealt with.

Well it is.I’ve had my fair share but I know my own mind and what I see in front of me .
I see a man being described as a good coach . The human eye sees different
I see weak mentality,lack of concentration, as hockingbtreatmentbof young players,loan players brought vin not even to sit on the bench,careers ruined ,at least for now,BUT some are more miffed about how many usernames somebody might have or what he said ten years ago,in my case. .

We ve seen an appalling relegation,huge profit frittered away,good players re placed with the abject and owners that don’t give a monkeys and have not a pot t onurinate con.

But Does this anger the folk on here. Nope, it’s all about “ great posting mate”

We’d went bust in the 80s through division ,we saw a trust firmed because nobody could trust anyone ,Welsh too. Without doubt the welsh trait of inter becine petty bitching is omnipresent and us part of being Welsh.

But it’s ok as England is “ full of sxxxt.a nd a dangerous place

Get a grip.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Dadsarmy on 19:29 - Jan 2 with 538 viewsMinesapint

Dadsarmy on 19:24 - Jan 2 by trampie

How is your 'Dr P Tribute FC' team doing in this sites fantasy football league ?

No idea.i was languishing last time I looked which was months ago.
Ah so that's what this is about. OK.i get it now. Thought it was a good name personally. Damn sight etter than my team selection.
Dadsarmy on 19:32 - Jan 2 with 525 viewsmajorraglan

Dadsarmy on 11:15 - Jan 2 by GixerJack

As an experiment I just downarrowed your post to see if it can be reset by up arrow if to return it to zero… it cant

There are ways to do it. If you down arrow someone, log out and then sign back and that will allow to up arrow the post, I think you can also do it if you clear the cookies in the browser.
Dadsarmy on 19:34 - Jan 2 with 519 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:23 - Jan 2 by Minesapint

Didn't even know someone had been banned.
It's OK.I won't lose sleep over the digs.Just curious why I am suddenly getting mentioned.
Congratulations on the win by the way Dr P. Well deserved.Its not a popularity contest I know but definitely best poster in my book.

STID, who deserved it, although not a patch on what some others have been doing in recent days. I’m at a loss as to why they haven’t been banned.

I would tell you to ignore it but highlighting this issue may well promote it to the powers above. I know you said before you stopped posted because of these individuals but I for one hope you stick around.

Dadsarmy on 19:34 - Jan 2 with 521 viewsguthrieintherain

Dadsarmy on 19:24 - Jan 2 by trampie

Not as well as Guthrie at Torquay.

Top of the League and i only have 1 username

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Dadsarmy on 19:39 - Jan 2 with 500 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:29 - Jan 2 by Minesapint

No idea.i was languishing last time I looked which was months ago.
Ah so that's what this is about. OK.i get it now. Thought it was a good name personally. Damn sight etter than my team selection.

That’s just Trampie being Trampie. The reason is you put these people in their place, I was accused by the same people of being AC and also Kerouac because they did the same. They accuse you because it’s convenient to put all their opposition into one box, it’s a defence mechanism. There will be more.

This is why they have been sent so crazy since POTY, it’s a visual show that most don’t support their narrative. Hence why they are now going into meltdown to try and put as many of those votes into a single box as they can for their own sanity.

Have you ever seen so many accusations in such a short space of time? There is a reason for that and the timing is not just a coincidence.

Dadsarmy on 19:40 - Jan 2 with 496 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:34 - Jan 2 by guthrieintherain

Not as well as Guthrie at Torquay.

Top of the League and i only have 1 username

But you are me, aren’t you?

Or haven’t you told them that?

Dadsarmy on 19:43 - Jan 2 with 490 viewsTreforys_Jack

Dadsarmy on 19:39 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s just Trampie being Trampie. The reason is you put these people in their place, I was accused by the same people of being AC and also Kerouac because they did the same. They accuse you because it’s convenient to put all their opposition into one box, it’s a defence mechanism. There will be more.

This is why they have been sent so crazy since POTY, it’s a visual show that most don’t support their narrative. Hence why they are now going into meltdown to try and put as many of those votes into a single box as they can for their own sanity.

Have you ever seen so many accusations in such a short space of time? There is a reason for that and the timing is not just a coincidence.

Where is AC , I miss him, he was box office. Really funny guy.
Dadsarmy on 19:44 - Jan 2 with 484 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:43 - Jan 2 by Treforys_Jack

Where is AC , I miss him, he was box office. Really funny guy.

Left for the same reason many have, can’t stand and watch the bullying and victimisation of this gang.

I’ve tried to get him back several times.

Dadsarmy on 19:48 - Jan 2 with 479 viewsMinesapint

Dadsarmy on 19:40 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

But you are me, aren’t you?

Or haven’t you told them that?

Kerouac was another brilliant football poster.
Yes I did stop posting and probably wouldn't have done so today until I saw my username mentioned.
Oh and Guthrie. Well done mate.
Dadsarmy on 19:52 - Jan 2 with 469 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:48 - Jan 2 by Minesapint

Yes I did stop posting and probably wouldn't have done so today until I saw my username mentioned.

Yourself, Kerouac, AC, me and Guthrie seemed to be the main defenders of this forum for the good guys.

Sadly due to you not posting too much (I understand why), that has only left me and Guthrie who stand up for fairness and their vile becomes laser focused as they cannot single them out any longer.

It’s a double shift now but it’s worthwhile to see them bubbling up inside that they can never get one past me. Guthrie is a very able defender of the peace in back up.

Dadsarmy on 19:52 - Jan 2 with 470 viewsmagicdaps10

Dadsarmy on 19:44 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Left for the same reason many have, can’t stand and watch the bullying and victimisation of this gang.

I’ve tried to get him back several times.

The thing is DrP, there was a gang back 15 years ago, another gang 10 years ago, now there is another gang now......aswell as the gang on the Cardiff board when you posted there.

Was always the same outcome when it was different gangs.....you get banned. 🤷‍♂️

We all know how it's going to go eventually if you don't take the admins advice on board.

Dadsarmy on 19:54 - Jan 2 with 461 viewsmagicdaps10

Dadsarmy on 19:48 - Jan 2 by Minesapint

Sorry Minesapint but didn't you previously say that you stopped posting due to your eye problems?

Dadsarmy on 19:55 - Jan 2 with 459 viewsMinesapint

Dadsarmy on 19:52 - Jan 2 by magicdaps10

The thing is DrP, there was a gang back 15 years ago, another gang 10 years ago, now there is another gang now......aswell as the gang on the Cardiff board when you posted there.

Was always the same outcome when it was different gangs.....you get banned. 🤷‍♂️

We all know how it's going to go eventually if you don't take the admins advice on board.

And me?
Dadsarmy on 19:56 - Jan 2 with 454 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dadsarmy on 19:52 - Jan 2 by magicdaps10

That’s because you cosy up to owners and mods and bombard them.

I was banned for correctly saying the other forum mocks you, and also banned for stating your view that Russell Martin always intended to play long ball was moronic. You complained enough that you were able to do that, quite incredible isn’t it.

You promoted violence, mocked my relationship, abused me, fraudulently accused me of things - all in the last few days and you get away with it.

There were no gangs on the other two boards you mention, just a scruffy moderator who didn’t like me speaking up against the Trust as his mate ran it and similar on the Cardiff site because I spoke accuracies.

I have never been banned for bad behaviour, only out of convenience. You however have been banned for ACTUALLY having a multi and abusing people with it.

Your behaviour is on a different level to most on here. Completely abhorrent.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 19:58]

Dadsarmy on 19:56 - Jan 2 with 456 viewsMinesapint

Dadsarmy on 19:54 - Jan 2 by magicdaps10

Sorry Minesapint but didn't you previously say that you stopped posting due to your eye problems?

No. I stopped going to games. I see more on tv.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024