Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I fail to see! 08:39 - Feb 10 with 1743 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

How all this HATRED for Jones is helping OUR CLUB - I have never seen anything like it - and I thought that the Ian Branfoot day's in the 90s was bad enough ! We have a young squad of players - that are all social media savvy - how do you think they are thinking ? Whatever platform that they view , it;s ALL NEGATIVE ....How do you feel that it's going to affect them , with all this vile hatred for their boss ? 
Nomatter what team he puts out - you'll hear the moans and groans - before a ball has been kicked , let alone if our youngsters missplace a pass in the first few minutes ?
Many think that I'm a lover of Jones - which I'm not and of changing my tune , but a look back through my postings you will see that I have been consistent.
Some of his attitude & language disgusts me , the post Brentford media interview for instant , and some of his subs decisions , are bewildering - but I am a supporter of our club ,yes even all through the Div1 days - And I am a firm believer in fairness , and giving players & managers a fair crack - to see what their made of ?
The fact is he has only been with us a few weeks ( Fully understand that he had a mouth - with a few of our players ) but now with players coming back from injury ( and yes it was his decision not to play some - fearing that risking them could have meant being sidelined for longer ) and with now 2 new eager stickers to blend into our team ..... NJ has NO EXCUSE to blend our players into a successful Premiership side.IT IS MUCH EASIER to be Negative But With 17 games to go -  my attitude is BE POSITIVE get behind our players - Negativity does not help anyone. 
For some if Jones wins every game 3 or 4 nil  - they will still want him out - re some of the disgusting Youtube rants!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

I fail to see! on 09:37 - Feb 10 with 1656 viewsmushinexile

You delusional twit. Jones has not won any match 3-0 or 4-0. Had he done so regularly since being here, he would only be allowed out of the city under armed guard in a security van but he has worsened our position, divided the players and presided over a goals against haemorrhage so the rest of us want him out.
I fail to see! on 09:43 - Feb 10 with 1645 viewsHeisenberg

It’s because people care about the club that they want this complete feck wit out of it. We deserve better.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

I fail to see! on 09:48 - Feb 10 with 1636 viewsButty101

I fail to see! on 09:43 - Feb 10 by Heisenberg

It’s because people care about the club that they want this complete feck wit out of it. We deserve better.

Thanks god this KnOB started yet another thread on the same subject.

I reckon Nick is paying him for click bait. No one could really be this stupid

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

I fail to see! on 09:56 - Feb 10 with 1620 viewssaints__fan__73

You're a Pompey fan aren't you. Great bantz.

No luck unsticking your full stop key then?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

I fail to see! on 11:00 - Feb 10 with 1554 viewsChesham_Saint

Short term pain for long term gain, ASIS.

This guy is totally out of his depth and every minute he’s left in charge takes us closer to failure.

Or, to put it bluntly, get rid of this pikey tvvat NOW.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

I fail to see! on 11:36 - Feb 10 with 1512 viewskernow

I fail to see! on 11:00 - Feb 10 by Chesham_Saint

Short term pain for long term gain, ASIS.

This guy is totally out of his depth and every minute he’s left in charge takes us closer to failure.

Or, to put it bluntly, get rid of this pikey tvvat NOW.

Bit like Brexit really.
Suck it up.
Pie in the sky tomorrow.
I fail to see! on 11:40 - Feb 10 with 1507 viewscocklebreath

Shut UP you CLOWN

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

I fail to see! on 11:49 - Feb 10 with 1493 viewsdwayne_dibley

I fail to see! on 11:36 - Feb 10 by kernow

Bit like Brexit really.
Suck it up.
Pie in the sky tomorrow.

Pie in the Sky was a great programme

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Login to get fewer ads

I fail to see! on 11:55 - Feb 10 with 1486 viewsBerber

Frankly, the club is staffed by adults from top to bottom. They are all familiar with the notion, that if you do a good job, you will be well rewarded, and get plenty of plaudits as well. On the other hand, if they do not do a good job, ultimately they will get lower rewards, and a few insults and rants thrown at them. Keep on underperforming, and you will likely get the sack.

Your girl guides approach to support was the norm, several decades ago, and fair enough, nobody will deny you your approach to being a fan. But coming on forums to berate the majority of fans that have a different view will just end with your rude bits stuffed through a woggle. Maybe that is your thing though.

But of course,you are really only here as a WUM aren’t you?
I fail to see! on 12:18 - Feb 10 with 1451 viewsPaleRider

"The true definition of madness is repeating the same action, over and over, hoping for a different result." Albert Einstein

Take note ASIS!
I fail to see! on 16:59 - Feb 11 with 1304 views1885_SFC

You still got the hots for him ASIS?

Old School is Cool

I fail to see! on 17:01 - Feb 11 with 1276 viewsHollywood56

Do you see it NOW
I fail to see! on 17:11 - Feb 11 with 1221 viewsRon11

I fail to see! on 17:01 - Feb 11 by Hollywood56

Do you see it NOW

No, still sore about losing at Plymouth
I fail to see! on 17:11 - Feb 11 with 1220 viewsChesham_Saint

I fail to see! on 11:36 - Feb 10 by kernow

Bit like Brexit really.
Suck it up.
Pie in the sky tomorrow.

Not at all. We had a vote on that at least….

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

I fail to see! on 17:33 - Feb 11 with 1105 viewsdirk_doone

"I fail to see How all this HATRED for Jones is helping OUR CLUB"

You could only say that if YOUR club was Portsmouth or one of our relegation RIVALS.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 17:37]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

I fail to see! on 17:44 - Feb 11 with 1062 viewsSouthamptonfan

Nathan Jones Get Out Of Our Club

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024