Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Staying positive 23:26 - Feb 25 with 1293 viewsnorthampton_hoop

It’s still my rangers.
I still get a little sex wee walking up to the ground on match days.
I still have pride telling people I support rangers rather than the usual premier select few.
It’s not about the current players, ownership or DOF.
It’s all about the sh@t times and the random good times.
Chin up. Crack on.
Highs and lows, shirley were used to it by now.
Love you rangers.
Staying positive on 09:15 - Feb 26 with 1087 viewsNorthantsHoop

Ainsworth now has a clearer view on weakness and strengths in the team in a match situation. His first few days were probably about building relationships etc, now the hard work starts, he has to get them to try and win a football match and cut out all the basic mistakes. I want him to succeed, think he will. I really don't care much about the bunch of players we have, most need to be moved on and allow Ainsworth to build a stronger, fitter more adaptable and harder team, something that QPR have been lacking for years, no good playing nice football, if you can't win football matches.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2023 9:16]
Staying positive on 11:48 - Feb 26 with 967 viewsBushRanger82

That's not a great sales pitch, mate.
Staying positive on 13:33 - Feb 26 with 858 viewsdutch

I'm with you all the way. Still love this wayward, usually useless, invariably trying, always fascinating football club. I walk past the crowds lining up to watch some inane dross at BBC TV centre and wonder why they don't spin round and head to South Africa Road if they want drama. There is nowhere else I would rather be. Bring it on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024