Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whoever next interviews GA... 17:16 - Mar 4 with 1221 viewsPetros

A simple question: while respecting your desire to keep your cards close to your chest so as not to help the opposition, there is a significant part of the fan base which considers that a significant part of the squad is choosing not to be available for selection, and that those players are either exaggerating or faking injury. This is causing a highly toxic atmosphere. Are they right?
Whoever next interviews GA... on 17:30 - Mar 4 with 1125 viewsnumptydumpty

Paal, JCS, Balogun, Laird, Amos, Dozell, Wilock, Chair, Dykes, Roberts all not on pitch today.

To be fair, if you were realistic almost all of the above if all were on form, nearly everyone of those players should be on the pitch.

People blaming Dickie. Blaming Tim. At least they got the guts to get on the pitch.

How many of the above truly injured !!!!

Hard to say !!!

But we have a highly paid squad that simply can't be arsed to do their jobs and crying off sick when like many, am extremely dubious that certain players have simply downed tools.

Will we get another point this season !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Whoever next interviews GA... on 17:50 - Mar 4 with 982 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ooh, yes, I can easily see Nick London leading with that gambit in tonight's must-see post-match interview. (And if GA were to make any kind of answer, he'd rather clearly not be keeping his cards close to his chest, would he?)

His remark that too many were in the sick bay 'for my liking' was disturbingly ambiguous, implying as it does there's more to these 'injuries' than meets the eye.

Have we got a nucleus of players who are fit/committed/able enough to get us out of trouble? I certainly wouldn't put money on it.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 17:51]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024