Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay 20:42 - Mar 11 with 1698 viewsqueensparker

Just back and a shout out for Ossie today - playing at left back thought he was outstanding and man of the match. I know he can blow hot and cold but credit where it’s due.

Lovely to see him playing like a man possessed and flying into games. He had their right back on toast doing step overs and all sorts at one point.
Kakay on 20:48 - Mar 11 with 1632 viewsnumptydumpty

Was even more impressive that he was playing on his weaker side.

Much better as a wing back as his attacking play is generally always better than his defending.

I would even venture to say that he is now a lot better than the £14 million pound player Todd Kane. His value according umm as by his own estimations !!!! 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Kakay on 21:06 - Mar 11 with 1531 viewsHunterhoop

Kakay was superb today. He was our main attacking threat in the first half and beat his man several times on both sides. Put some dangerous crosses in. But on top of that his positioning was excellent and he worked with Field on that left hand side.

I said to some friends before Kakay vs Sarr could be a problem for us. Not a bit of it.

We, as a fanbase, must stop seeing him as an equivalent to Niko Travelman. He is not. He is a solid Championship pro. He won’t set the world alight. But you need these players in a squad. He deserves far more respect than he gets. He’s been with us since he was 9, I think. Always tries. And he is getting better.
Kakay on 23:13 - Mar 11 with 1317 viewsJPC

I had some man love for him today. Who knew he could cross that well with his left? The Watford fullback clearly didn't
Kakay on 00:15 - Mar 12 with 1177 viewsjoe90

Very good going forward today. Played with a lot confidence and really stepped up in the absence of some key players. I’m pleased I’m not the only one who thought he had a good game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024