Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Above all, that team was coached to the inch - 100% credit to Gareth 08:26 - Mar 12 with 1659 viewssevenhoop

It all started with his interviews saying how talented the available players were. We didn’t believe that. But that’s his motivational skills. Then he watches games and sees what he could do, changing the formation. Then he gets to work and whilst building the players up, he coaches and coaches and coaches them. And we get a performance where every man knew his job, above all getting up the arse of his opponent.

So anyone doubting Gareth and thinking he’s a one-trick pony will likely have to reevaluate.

I know it’s one game so perhaps early too rush to judgement, but that performance was so light years away from what we’d witnessed for 4-5 months, that there is huge hope.
Above all, that team was coached to the inch - 100% credit to Gareth on 08:30 - Mar 12 with 1610 viewsParkRoyalR

Dozzell as the holding CDM primarily tasked with man-marking their play-maker (No10), who would have called that working so effectively, superb tactics.
Above all, that team was coached to the inch - 100% credit to Gareth on 08:39 - Mar 12 with 1536 viewsted_hendrix

All good stuff and long overdue but I guess we'll know a bit more at about 9.45 pm Tuesday night after the Blackpool game.
It goes without saying we have been bad for an awful long time, we have a long way to go on and off the pitch.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Above all, that team was coached to the inch - 100% credit to Gareth on 08:52 - Mar 12 with 1464 viewsstevec

Above all, that team was coached to the inch - 100% credit to Gareth on 08:39 - Mar 12 by ted_hendrix

All good stuff and long overdue but I guess we'll know a bit more at about 9.45 pm Tuesday night after the Blackpool game.
It goes without saying we have been bad for an awful long time, we have a long way to go on and off the pitch.

Agree, if Ainsworth couldn’t inspire this lot then I don’t know what would, he can make a big difference.

What does trouble me is why we look so spent after the hour, not just yesterday but every week. As good as the players performed, if Watford had pulled one back with 20 to go, I can’t help thinking the usual carnage could have ensued.

It will be interesting to see how they go at Blackpool. They should be really up for it after yesterday and gained a lot of confidence, but it wouldn’t surprise me if we get the usual leggy performance if the first half doesn’t go all to plan.
Above all, that team was coached to the inch - 100% credit to Gareth on 10:38 - Mar 12 with 1187 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Above all, that team was coached to the inch - 100% credit to Gareth on 08:52 - Mar 12 by stevec

Agree, if Ainsworth couldn’t inspire this lot then I don’t know what would, he can make a big difference.

What does trouble me is why we look so spent after the hour, not just yesterday but every week. As good as the players performed, if Watford had pulled one back with 20 to go, I can’t help thinking the usual carnage could have ensued.

It will be interesting to see how they go at Blackpool. They should be really up for it after yesterday and gained a lot of confidence, but it wouldn’t surprise me if we get the usual leggy performance if the first half doesn’t go all to plan.

I saw on the highlights that their striker hasn't scored for 18 matches.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024