Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. 10:57 - Apr 4 with 2544 viewsDannyPaddox

And there you have it. I don’t think the machines will be taking over just yet.
Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. on 11:30 - Apr 4 with 2448 viewsqprxtc

That AI would fit in well in The Richmond.
Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. on 12:09 - Apr 4 with 2340 viewsDannyPaddox

Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. on 11:30 - Apr 4 by qprxtc

That AI would fit in well in The Richmond.

Especially as it’s barred from the Pav
Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. on 12:12 - Apr 4 with 2312 viewsdmm

You seemed to get on quite well with Ms Ayei, Danny. Did you make arrangements for a night out?
Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. on 12:24 - Apr 4 with 2261 viewsCateLeBonR

Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. on 12:12 - Apr 4 by dmm

You seemed to get on quite well with Ms Ayei, Danny. Did you make arrangements for a night out?

Hopefully that’s chapter 2 !
Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. on 12:29 - Apr 4 with 2218 viewsDannyPaddox

Will QPR be relegated? Last night I asked Artificial Intelligence. on 12:12 - Apr 4 by dmm

In the few exchanges we’ve had so far she’s shown me more emotion and empathy than some of the sorts I’ve been with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024