Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) 20:51 - Apr 5 with 8173 viewsRhonnda_Jack

[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 20:52]
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:36 - Apr 6 with 1461 viewsDr_Winston

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:02 - Apr 6 by Boundy

at the time Pablo Hernández, oft criticised but on his day possibly the most technically gifted player in the squad .

On his day unplayable. Not injured as often as some people remember, but always seemed to pick up a knock when he was really starting to hit form.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:39 - Apr 6 with 1440 viewsonehunglow

Fans have favourites
The absolutely clowns .
Slag off a favourite is like kicking a family dog in the nuts

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 10:12 - Apr 6 with 1416 viewstheloneranger

Herbie Williams.

Geoff Thomas.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 10:20 - Apr 6 with 1410 viewsWhiterockin

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 10:12 - Apr 6 by theloneranger

Herbie Williams.

Geoff Thomas.

Geoff was my favourite player from that era.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 11:42 - Apr 6 with 1349 viewsBoundy

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:30 - Apr 6 by vetchonian

What about the overestimated player?

I was going to say Sanches but wrong place wrong time . so its my non favourite Korean. Ki

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 12:09 - Apr 6 with 1310 viewsWhiterockin

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 11:42 - Apr 6 by Boundy

I was going to say Sanches but wrong place wrong time . so its my non favourite Korean. Ki

I'll raise you Kevin Amankwaah, did we really pay a quarter of a million pounds for him.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 12:19 - Apr 6 with 1291 viewssP7qupUf

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:04 - Apr 5 by Treforys_Jack

Good shout doc, even though he was lazy and slow.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 21:05]

Would disagree with this.

Certainly not quick but not lazy. It is documented that Martinez gave him instructions not to be pulled out wide. He wanted him in the middle to maximise his ability. That said, I did love the goal he scored against that horrible Leeds team when he picked up the ball on the wing and left a trail of people in his trail to finish off in style.
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 12:43 - Apr 6 with 1267 viewspencoedjack

Ki
De Guzman
Hernandez

All underestimated.

Id add Ash to the list as well as had loads of grief off some whilst he was here.
Login to get fewer ads

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 13:01 - Apr 6 with 1257 viewsDr_Winston

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 12:19 - Apr 6 by sP7qupUf

Certainly not quick but not lazy. It is documented that Martinez gave him instructions not to be pulled out wide. He wanted him in the middle to maximise his ability. That said, I did love the goal he scored against that horrible Leeds team when he picked up the ball on the wing and left a trail of people in his trail to finish off in style.

He wasn't being serious.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 13:01 - Apr 6 with 1260 viewsTreforys_Jack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 12:19 - Apr 6 by sP7qupUf

I was being sarcastic as that's what was levelled at him by some of our expert fan base.
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 13:24 - Apr 6 with 1238 viewsJohnw102

Neil Taylor.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 13:24 - Apr 6 with 1238 viewstheloneranger

The "Abercynon Fireman" John Roberts.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 20:53 - Apr 6 with 1164 viewsSullutaCreturned

Dudley Lewis. I use t think he was utter trash then one day he didn't play and we were even worse. It was his pace and him cvering the other useless gits that stopped us getting hammered every week.
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 13:05 - Apr 7 with 1052 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 5 by Treforys_Jack

You gotta drag the thread down haven't you

😆 🤣
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 13:07 - Apr 7 with 1052 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Kris oleary most appearances and longest serving player at one point. Can remember working in Cheltenham while he was on loan , speaking to one of their fans they couldn't belive how class he was.
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 16:12 - Apr 7 with 1017 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 11:42 - Apr 6 by Boundy

Player of the year in 14-15.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1017 viewsmax936

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:24 - Apr 5 by KeithHaynes

De Guzman.

Don't get me started

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 16:19 - Apr 7 with 1016 viewsmax936

Itay Shechter

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 20:39 - Apr 7 with 979 viewsKilkennyjack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:24 - Apr 5 by KeithHaynes

De Guzman.

Yep, you dont play midfield for the Nederlands unless you are top class.

Joey and Leon took the plaudits but JDG was a player.

JDG and Bodde would have been a joy.

Beware of the Risen People

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:38 - Apr 7 with 972 viewsDr_Winston

The only appropriate response to people who think JDG was overrated is to point and laugh.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:43 - Apr 7 with 960 viewsKilkennyjack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:38 - Apr 7 by Dr_Winston

The only appropriate response to people who think JDG was overrated is to point and laugh.

I think Keith mentioned him first.

Beware of the Risen People

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:43 - Apr 7 with 959 viewsKeithHaynes

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:38 - Apr 7 by Dr_Winston

I do tend to agree.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:47 - Apr 7 with 948 viewsmax936

Everyone's entitled to an opinion even you

And fans like who they like, no need to attempt to belittle those with different opinions, is there? but that's typical of you, you know best always have and always will.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 10:35 - Apr 8 with 887 viewsDr_Winston

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:47 - Apr 7 by max936

Everyone's entitled to an opinion even you

And fans like who they like, no need to attempt to belittle those with different opinions, is there? but that's typical of you, you know best always have and always will.

There's opinions, and there's thinking that a midfielder directly involved in 30+ goals over two seasons in the Premier League was overrated.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 10:57 - Apr 8 with 868 viewscontroversial_jack

Steven Dobbie
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024