Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warbs 16:03 - Jun 5 with 10789 viewsdaveB

Mostly about Glasgow Rangers but a bit about us. QPR bits are around 25 mins but whole thing quite interesting

Warbs on 12:38 - Jun 8 with 1374 viewsfrancisbowles

Warbs on 11:45 - Jun 8 by DejR_vu

Reuben? 😉

Seriously though, the absolute car crash since he left, coupled with the mess he inherited, suggests he did a bl00dy good job, imo of course.

BUT did he do enough to earn a new contract?
Warbs on 13:35 - Jun 8 with 1280 viewsPunteR

I do get the criticism aimed at Warburton, I just feel the timing of getting rid of him was wrong. It felt like we was slowly going in the right direction on his watch as opposed to the absolute car crash last season. And yeh of course that season before was a nose dive into the shit but I feel there were circumstances involved beyond Warburton. Contracts, , the gung ho promotion push from the people upstairs, injuries and loans not working out.
Anyway. Its done. Roll on next season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warbs on 13:48 - Jun 8 with 1259 viewsTheChef

Warbs on 13:35 - Jun 8 by PunteR

I do get the criticism aimed at Warburton, I just feel the timing of getting rid of him was wrong. It felt like we was slowly going in the right direction on his watch as opposed to the absolute car crash last season. And yeh of course that season before was a nose dive into the shit but I feel there were circumstances involved beyond Warburton. Contracts, , the gung ho promotion push from the people upstairs, injuries and loans not working out.
Anyway. Its done. Roll on next season.

Again hindsight is a wonderful thing.

We all thought Beale was the bees knees and look how that ended up?

I look forward to the rewriting of the Ainsworth managerial chapter when he gets sacked in November

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Warbs on 14:46 - Jun 8 with 1163 viewsswitchingcode

His glory days were at Brentford where he was part of a very successful set up that he tried to change and undermine the owner who gave him his first break.I have nothing but contempt for him even though he now spouts what a brilliant owner Matthew Benham was.
Warbs on 16:54 - Jun 15 with 863 viewsswitchingcode

Back on the market

Maybe Thomas Frank is off
[Post edited 15 Jun 2023 17:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024