Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like a return to the old badge 18:41 - Jun 14 with 3786 viewsKeithHaynes

Never liked it, reminds me of silver shield.

Which is your favourite ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Looks like a return to the old badge on 17:10 - Jun 15 with 772 viewsFlashberryjack

Looks like a return to the old badge on 12:44 - Jun 15 by Fireboy2

It does but do you think that they are more well known than us?

If a footy fan saw a badge of each club with no writing which team do you think they would it belonged to?

I've already answered that question.
With regards to how recognisable other club badges are, I could spot the old Swans badge from a long way away, as I can with the wolves badge, as I can with West Ham, Spurs and many others.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Looks like a return to the old badge on 17:58 - Jun 15 with 736 viewsFireboy2

Looks like a return to the old badge on 17:10 - Jun 15 by Flashberryjack

I've already answered that question.
With regards to how recognisable other club badges are, I could spot the old Swans badge from a long way away, as I can with the wolves badge, as I can with West Ham, Spurs and many others.

So you think that our new badge which is similar to one of our old ones looks like wycombes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks like a return to the old badge on 18:34 - Jun 15 with 705 viewsPlankton

98-22 looks like sushi
HATE IT.
Classic badge with castle and swan has some cachet behind it.
Looks like a return to the old badge on 07:20 - Jun 16 with 590 viewsAnotherJohn

I like 98-22. Quality graphic art as opposed to something that looks like an image from a cartoon.
Looks like a return to the old badge on 10:12 - Jun 16 with 556 viewswhiterock

Looks like a return to the old badge on 07:20 - Jun 16 by AnotherJohn

I like 98-22. Quality graphic art as opposed to something that looks like an image from a cartoon.

When you say quality graphic art do you know that it was ripped off and plagiarised from a design someone else was using. Looks more like a rocking horse about to tip over without a circle holding it together.
Looks like a return to the old badge on 11:29 - Jun 16 with 535 viewsmahoss

98-22 all day long.
Some of the others are ok but 98-22 stands out.
Keep to that badge from now on.
Looks like a return to the old badge on 14:44 - Jun 16 with 482 viewsDDCH

Liked both, but the current new/old badge is linked to our success era

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Looks like a return to the old badge on 16:38 - Jun 16 with 456 viewsswan_si

In order to keep everybody happy, why not sell the shirts with no badge, they could then sell the appropriate badge to the shirt buyer, and the shirt and badge buyers could sew the fking thing on themselves 😉, give the people what they want. Simples.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like a return to the old badge on 18:45 - Jun 16 with 421 viewsSullutaCreturned

1983 was my favourite. Linked to a great time as well.

TBH I never liked this "corporate" badge, which was what it was called at the time I think, modern, corporate...it was all BS.
Looks like a return to the old badge on 20:27 - Jun 16 with 396 viewsAnotherJohn

Looks like a return to the old badge on 10:12 - Jun 16 by whiterock

When you say quality graphic art do you know that it was ripped off and plagiarised from a design someone else was using. Looks more like a rocking horse about to tip over without a circle holding it together.

It wouldn't be the first time that an excellent design that became very successful was pinched from somewhere else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024