Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are your expectations 17:32 - Jun 24 with 1879 viewsAguycalledJack

For individual players ( not the team) re development, fist team appearances etc next season?
[Post edited 24 Jun 2023 17:33]
What are your expectations on 17:48 - Jun 24 with 1822 viewsonehunglow

Expectations or hopes.
We don’t know who is staying and who are going.
I’d like to see Joseph stay and either Whittaker stays with new found motivation or is sold asap for someone who does have fire in the belly. Morgan hasn’t showed this yet.
If he was sulking,then he needs to stop it right now and move on. He has ability and talent .

I’m hoping Duffers dumps the detritus ,encourages the forlorn and acquires some quality players

We ARE a proper club and can kick arse so let’s do it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What are your expectations on 17:55 - Jun 24 with 1820 viewslifelong

It depends how we start.

If we start poorly individual players will be singled out and relentlessly rubbished.. as will the new manager.

Start well and there will be shouts of ‘I told you so’, that is until the first poor run.
What are your expectations on 18:01 - Jun 24 with 1811 viewsKeithHaynes

What are your expectations on 17:55 - Jun 24 by lifelong

It depends how we start.

If we start poorly individual players will be singled out and relentlessly rubbished.. as will the new manager.

Start well and there will be shouts of ‘I told you so’, that is until the first poor run.

And of course Duff will leave one day.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What are your expectations on 18:06 - Jun 24 with 1779 viewsonehunglow

What are your expectations on 18:01 - Jun 24 by KeithHaynes

From a position of total ignorance ,I think will see a revitalised squad with real intent.
Once the crowd smell and see this, we could really have a good season.
Whatever else, we will not witness what we have of late .

What are your expectations on 18:23 - Jun 24 with 1781 viewsJohnw102

Fisher staying number 2 to Benda. Ben and Wood to establish themselves at centre of defence. KN26 make him club captain part of squad as back up for all 4 places at the back. Harry Darling, difficult another squad player. Joey last season, squad player, match fitness problem. Jay on pitch captain to have a good season I think. Matt G think he will be down on the South coast. Oliver Ntcham get fitness level and head right and will be player of the season. Oli Cooper will continue to progress and be an important player. Liam Walsh sort out fitness issues and again good player. Cameron Congreve might well fit into Duff's style of play can see him doing a job down right side. Patto get his head right good squad member. Piroe if he stays big bonus. Liam Cullen knows how to get in the right place at the right time to score hopefully him and Joel up front. That's my thoughts boring this summer stuff with no football!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

What are your expectations on 14:43 - Jun 25 with 1622 viewsReslovenSwan1

I want to see Azeem, Liam Smith and Congreve given at least 20 games each.

I also think Josh Thomas could be a surprise overnight sensation. He is what I think Duff wants. A workaholic forward pest that Patterson and Piroe are not.

Wise sage since Toshack era

What are your expectations on 21:22 - Jun 25 with 1514 viewsdantheswansman

Massive improvement over Martin, the squad will be renewed and geared up to fighting for games, they wont play stupid keep it at the back and will all need to fight for a place, Duff doesn't put his arm around players to get them plaguing he kicks them to the side and uses those up for the fight, Duff is 10x the manager Martin will ever be
What are your expectations on 21:50 - Jun 25 with 1491 viewsonehunglow

What are your expectations on 21:22 - Jun 25 by dantheswansman

Massive improvement over Martin, the squad will be renewed and geared up to fighting for games, they wont play stupid keep it at the back and will all need to fight for a place, Duff doesn't put his arm around players to get them plaguing he kicks them to the side and uses those up for the fight, Duff is 10x the manager Martin will ever be

I’m hoping that is true.
I see the last two years as nothing less than a bizarre journey which was leading nowhere special.
Duff will find the fans ,as an entity, will see him as a Saviour from the torpor we ve had.
Get a goalkeeper, keep it sensible and we will do well. I’ve not felt as confident for many years but it’s probably an overreaction .
We need Benda back asap.
Whittaker might stay and get truly motivated as could Joseph so horrifically marginalised .
Much damage has been done IMO and we shouldn’t underestimate that .

Login to get fewer ads

What are your expectations on 21:53 - Jun 25 with 1491 viewsWhiterockin

What are your expectations on 21:50 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

I’m hoping that is true.
I see the last two years as nothing less than a bizarre journey which was leading nowhere special.
Duff will find the fans ,as an entity, will see him as a Saviour from the torpor we ve had.
Get a goalkeeper, keep it sensible and we will do well. I’ve not felt as confident for many years but it’s probably an overreaction .
We need Benda back asap.
Whittaker might stay and get truly motivated as could Joseph so horrifically marginalised .
Much damage has been done IMO and we shouldn’t underestimate that .

A couple of defeats and you will be calling for his head, that's the norm, doesn't matter who they are.
What are your expectations on 21:57 - Jun 25 with 1485 viewsonehunglow

What are your expectations on 21:53 - Jun 25 by Whiterockin

A couple of defeats and you will be calling for his head, that's the norm, doesn't matter who they are.

That’s personal .
No need.
Read what I post and rep,y.
Clear old agenda .,old spats,old opinions

It’s worth it ,otherwise we go on hating each other .

We have had two awful seasons. That you disagree is fine by me

Keep it tidy thanks

What are your expectations on 22:00 - Jun 25 with 1476 viewsDr_Winston

What are your expectations on 21:57 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

That’s personal .
No need.

Keep it tidy thanks

He did read what you posted. He did reply.

You love to hate. If Duff has a couple of bad results in pre-season you'll be screaming like a little girl about what a "fraud" or "Bullsh*tter" he is. You do it every time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What are your expectations on 22:02 - Jun 25 with 1479 viewsWhiterockin

What are your expectations on 21:57 - Jun 25 by onehunglow

That’s personal .
No need.

Keep it tidy thanks

There was nothing nasty in the post, please prove me wrong.
What are your expectations on 22:04 - Jun 25 with 1475 viewsonehunglow

What are your expectations on 22:02 - Jun 25 by Whiterockin

There was nothing nasty in the post, please prove me wrong.

Good.

I dance to my own tune ,Whitey.
We move on.

Marching on together !
[Post edited 25 Jun 2023 22:05]

What are your expectations on 22:09 - Jun 25 with 1465 viewsFireboy2

What are your expectations on 17:55 - Jun 24 by lifelong

It depends how we start.

👏
What are your expectations on 22:10 - Jun 25 with 1462 viewsFireboy2

What are your expectations on 18:01 - Jun 24 by KeithHaynes

As they all do but they are all turn out to be judases.
What are your expectations on 22:11 - Jun 25 with 1459 viewsonehunglow

What are your expectations on 22:09 - Jun 25 by Fireboy2

👏

What are your expectations on 06:58 - Jun 26 with 1370 viewsAndyconky

Absolutely this!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

What are your expectations on 08:42 - Jun 26 with 1306 viewsonehunglow

This Judas bloke seems to have a bad press.
Did it actually happen ?

What are your expectations on 11:25 - Jun 26 with 1244 viewscadleigh

What are your expectations on 18:23 - Jun 24 by Johnw102

Fisher staying number 2 to Benda. Ben and Wood to establish themselves at centre of defence. KN26 make him club captain part of squad as back up for all 4 places at the back. Harry Darling, difficult another squad player. Joey last season, squad player, match fitness problem. Jay on pitch captain to have a good season I think. Matt G think he will be down on the South coast. Oliver Ntcham get fitness level and head right and will be player of the season. Oli Cooper will continue to progress and be an important player. Liam Walsh sort out fitness issues and again good player. Cameron Congreve might well fit into Duff's style of play can see him doing a job down right side. Patto get his head right good squad member. Piroe if he stays big bonus. Liam Cullen knows how to get in the right place at the right time to score hopefully him and Joel up front. That's my thoughts boring this summer stuff with no football!!!

Great post. Agree 100%. Just two questions:
- Doesn't Duff prefer 3-5-2? So Naughton leading a back line with Cabango and Wood?
- Isn't Benda out til Xmas? I'd rather see us invest in a class 'keeper who's confident enough to believe they could hold on to a first-team position when SB is fit again - I don't feel we should depend on Fisher to deliver the goods.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024