Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help needed from the older fans on here. 16:59 - Jun 30 with 2349 viewsSnipper

I was chatting to a mate at work about how mad health and safety is compared to years ago.

I told him that around 1979/82 our first home game of the season was a midweek match, and there was some sort of wasps nest in the stanchion part of the goal at the Loft end. The wasps were flying around during the game.
He said I was talking bóllocks.

I’m sure I didn’t dream it. Does anybody remember it?
Help needed from the older fans on here. on 17:10 - Jun 30 with 2275 viewsKerryE

I remember the day of the flying ants - hope that helps.
Help needed from the older fans on here. on 17:33 - Jun 30 with 2185 viewsqpr_1968

must admit i can't recall anything like that.

we had a big wasp invasion at loftus road back in 1996, took us bloody 6 years to get rid of them.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Help needed from the older fans on here. on 17:44 - Jun 30 with 2141 viewsHayesender

I remember the squirrel

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Help needed from the older fans on here. on 18:00 - Jun 30 with 2090 viewsQPRSteve

I thought the wasp invasion happened when Chris Wright was in charge.
Help needed from the older fans on here. on 18:27 - Jun 30 with 1995 viewsBoston

We used to have an annoying bee problem, then they got promoted.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Help needed from the older fans on here. on 20:57 - Jun 30 with 1799 viewsMoonshineSteve

You dreamt that.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Help needed from the older fans on here. on 23:27 - Jun 30 with 1629 viewsextratimeR

The Pigeon in front of F Block, just inside the 18 yard Box, nobody ever picked him up, ( mind you well before VAR).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024