Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat 18:12 - Jul 21 with 11488 viewsWhiterockin

Will this be the first "serious" friendly where we start off with possibly our best starting 11 and tweak it as we go on.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Oxford V Swansea on 18:23 - Jul 21 with 5041 viewsRhonddaSwans

Come on the Swans
What is the odds of Mark Harris scoring tonight.
oxford are basically cardiff in discuse these days.
think they have at least 3 former head slappers in their team.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Oxford V Swansea on 18:48 - Jul 21 with 4966 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City: Andy Fisher, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Matt Grimes (captain), Jerry Yates, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe, Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton.

Looks like 3 5 2 but I bet there's no fvcking around at the back.
Oxford V Swansea on 18:55 - Jul 21 with 4946 viewsshandyjack

3-5-2, looking very weak at the FB/WB positions.
I’d expect 1/2 more in those areas.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Oxford V Swansea on 18:56 - Jul 21 with 4928 viewsFireboy2

Oxford V Swansea on 18:55 - Jul 21 by shandyjack

3-5-2, looking very weak at the FB/WB positions.
I’d expect 1/2 more in those areas.

Definitely, naughton being in the starting 11 shows how weak we are there.
Oxford V Swansea on 19:11 - Jul 21 with 4879 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Oxford V Swansea on 18:56 - Jul 21 by Fireboy2

Definitely, naughton being in the starting 11 shows how weak we are there.

He’s probably better backup than most in this division.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:22 - Jul 21 with 4801 viewsbuilthjack

We can’t afford to have both Naughton and Grimes slowing play down.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:29 - Jul 21 with 4763 viewsKeithHaynes

Decent Jacks turn out.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:37 - Jul 21 with 4708 viewsKeithHaynes

Fisher, you couldn’t make it up.

1-0 Oxford.

Login to get fewer ads

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:38 - Jul 21 with 4686 viewsWhiterockin

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:37 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

1-0 Oxford.

Oh yes you could, one if his best.
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:39 - Jul 21 with 4645 viewsvetchonian

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:22 - Jul 21 by builthjack

We can’t afford to have both Naughton and Grimes slowing play down.

Have you forgotten Russ has moved on?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 4598 viewsKeithHaynes

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:39 - Jul 21 by vetchonian

Have you forgotten Russ has moved on?

Fisher hasn’t moved on I’m feeling for him now.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:43 - Jul 21 with 4565 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:37 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

1-0 Oxford.

He’s had enough chances now.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:44 - Jul 21 with 4534 viewsblackpooljack

After 12 mins of this and i'm pining for the return of RM pretty turgid stuff from us so far
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:46 - Jul 21 with 4509 viewsWhiterockin

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:42 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

Fisher hasn’t moved on I’m feeling for him now.

Cabango and grimes didn't help but there is absolutely no excuse, a professional keeper has to do better.
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:46 - Jul 21 with 4501 viewsfbreath

First team to score against us in preseason and what a howler to concede. Normal service resumed.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:55 - Jul 21 with 4359 viewsvetchonian

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:46 - Jul 21 by fbreath

First team to score against us in preseason and what a howler to concede. Normal service resumed.

Be fair Duff cant un coach 2 years of dodgy defending in 2 weeks

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:58 - Jul 21 with 4330 viewsmagicdaps10

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:55 - Jul 21 by vetchonian

Be fair Duff cant un coach 2 years of dodgy defending in 2 weeks

Funny that, all I was reading was that it was basics and Martin needs to sort it out.

Nice to see excuses are getting in early.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:58 - Jul 21 with 4315 viewsvetchonian

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:58 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Funny that, all I was reading was that it was basics and Martin needs to sort it out.

Nice to see excuses are getting in early.

oooooo

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:59 - Jul 21 with 4304 viewsmagicdaps10

I always like to see the positives.......atleast a new keeper will be soed up, Duff won't be happy with that howler from Fisher.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:00 - Jul 21 with 4291 viewsWhiterockin

At the moment you can't tell who is the championship side.
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:05 - Jul 21 with 4199 viewsdantheswansman

Oh well, far worse than i could ever have envisioned, we are terrible, absolutely gutless and awful, only player on that pitch worth anything is Ntcham, anyone thinking this is an upgrade over MartinBall is insane
Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:06 - Jul 21 with 4199 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 19:59 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

I always like to see the positives.......atleast a new keeper will be soed up, Duff won't be happy with that howler from Fisher.

I don’t like criticising players who work hard and try their best but he’s got to be the worst keeper I have seen playing for this club. There’s a picture of his face next to the word “howler” in this years dictionary.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:15 - Jul 21 with 4052 viewsmagicdaps10

Is this pragmatic and does anyone know our possession percentage!? 😂

I think it's a lesson that football isn't judged on data and spreadsheets.

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:16 - Jul 21 with 4050 viewsunion_jack

There’s no excuse for some of this passing, friendly or not!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Oxford Utd V Swansea City White R’s Match day Chat on 20:18 - Jul 21 with 4009 viewsdantheswansman

Shocking is the best word i can come up with, absolutely shocking
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024