Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the players mentally preparing for relegation? 06:37 - Jul 30 with 1293 viewsHoopsie

After the Oxford debacle, I can’t see anything but this

Put us fans’ positivity and negativity aside, it is quite clear the contentious thread “is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation” is asking the question to the wrong people.

The players should be held accountable and to them I asked,”are you lot mentally preparing or prepared for relegation”? And it is not fair for Ainsworth to answer this

We fans fought amongst ourselves over what really are the players’ mental problems, lack of attitude, lack of application, no commitment etc

I hope it just a few wrong’uns, but it seems the whole team is afflicted by this malaise we cannot eradicate

[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 6:39]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Are the players mentally preparing for relegation? on 09:42 - Jul 30 with 1070 viewsEsox_Lucius

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the majority of the players recruited pre GA don't like the way he is trying to get them to play. You wouldn't cast Matt Damon in a middle school nativity play as one of the shepherds so why would you expect technically excellent players to enjoy hoofball and sh!thousing?

The grass is always greener.

Are the players mentally preparing for relegation? on 10:00 - Jul 30 with 1013 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Are the players mentally preparing for relegation? on 09:42 - Jul 30 by Esox_Lucius

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the majority of the players recruited pre GA don't like the way he is trying to get them to play. You wouldn't cast Matt Damon in a middle school nativity play as one of the shepherds so why would you expect technically excellent players to enjoy hoofball and sh!thousing?

They weren't happy with Critchley either. Perhaps they're hoping Pep is going to turn up at Heston.
Are the players mentally preparing for relegation? on 10:34 - Jul 30 with 942 viewsMedwayR

Are the players mentally preparing for relegation? on 10:00 - Jul 30 by Wegerles_Stairs

They weren't happy with Critchley either. Perhaps they're hoping Pep is going to turn up at Heston.

That’s when the club should’ve taken the lead and shown the players who’s in charge. The correct response at the time would’ve been to send the loan players back, tell the rest of them that their careers & futures are on the line, and backed Critchley who fitted the club ethos & style of play.

Instead they backed the players, got in GA who doesn’t fit the club or squad, and now we’re in even more trouble. All very short sighted.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024