Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry 21:27 - Aug 14 with 2933 viewsNoDiddley

On Wolves touch line
Amazing if you’ve kicked a ball at a half decent level, there’s always a job out there.
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 22:01 - Aug 14 with 2753 viewsMick_S

Wolves number 12 - Cunha looks some player.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 22:43 - Aug 14 with 2615 viewsQPR_Hibs

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 22:01 - Aug 14 by Mick_S

Wolves number 12 - Cunha looks some player.

Put him in my Fantasy Football team towards the end of last season when he started scoring some decent points. He got injured the following week.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 23:16 - Aug 14 with 2521 viewshighleverhoopL

Well he has four years lower league managerial experience and managed Cambridge Utd for 130 games at a win ratio of 38% (according to wiki), then worked at Palace, so seems qualified to be O'Neill's assistant,
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 00:15 - Aug 15 with 2460 viewsNorthernr

Another terrific success for VAR.
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 00:26 - Aug 15 with 2438 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 00:15 - Aug 15 by Northernr

Another terrific success for VAR.

Fcuk Man Utd they get so many good breaks at home is sickening .How that was not a penalty is beyond me .
I cannot remember the game but I think it was Luton V Brighton Sunday when a defender slid in to block a cross , then slid too far and got hit by the cross with his arms behind him and it was called a PK .The VAR crew took a look and to everybodys maybe nobdys surprise agree with the ref and a penalty was given and scored .
Never in a million years would I think it was a PK there was nothing the defender could do he was so comitted he slid off the field .
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 00:30 - Aug 15 with 2422 viewsNorthernr

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 00:26 - Aug 15 by CLAREMAN1995

Fcuk Man Utd they get so many good breaks at home is sickening .How that was not a penalty is beyond me .
I cannot remember the game but I think it was Luton V Brighton Sunday when a defender slid in to block a cross , then slid too far and got hit by the cross with his arms behind him and it was called a PK .The VAR crew took a look and to everybodys maybe nobdys surprise agree with the ref and a penalty was given and scored .
Never in a million years would I think it was a PK there was nothing the defender could do he was so comitted he slid off the field .

VAR referee tonight is Michael Salisbury. A poor official fast tracked through our league because he was young. He made multiple errors as the VAR official at Spurs v Brighton last season and their response was to.... drop him into our important game with Coventry. Back onto VAR tonight, another horrendous error. And who is the PGMOL spokesman sent out to face up? Jon Moss. A fat, useless, referee allowed to continue at the top level years and years beyond his physical capability because his face fit and he played the political game well, who botched two horrendous penalty decisions in a play-off final given to him as a retirement present, parachuted immediately into a cushy desk job. And standards aren't improving. Colour me shocked.
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 08:29 - Aug 15 with 2189 viewsTheChef

I swear they do it on purpose just to wind everyone up.

Although being at Old Trafford, it really wasn't that surprising.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 09:38 - Aug 15 with 2024 viewsizlingtonhoop

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 00:30 - Aug 15 by Northernr

VAR referee tonight is Michael Salisbury. A poor official fast tracked through our league because he was young. He made multiple errors as the VAR official at Spurs v Brighton last season and their response was to.... drop him into our important game with Coventry. Back onto VAR tonight, another horrendous error. And who is the PGMOL spokesman sent out to face up? Jon Moss. A fat, useless, referee allowed to continue at the top level years and years beyond his physical capability because his face fit and he played the political game well, who botched two horrendous penalty decisions in a play-off final given to him as a retirement present, parachuted immediately into a cushy desk job. And standards aren't improving. Colour me shocked.

A fairly decent drummer tho.

Colour me red, gold and green...
Login to get fewer ads

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 09:54 - Aug 15 with 1981 viewsterryb

And on Sky they came out with the bollocks that the VAR officials are trying to let the referee's decision stand!

Remind me how Brentford were awarded a penalty on Sunday for a very slight touch?

A penalty all day long!
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 11:58 - Aug 15 with 1800 viewsRangers67

Well if Shaun was anything to do with Wolves performance last night he deserves a lot of credit as does one of our former players Gary O Niell. They absolutely murdered Utd all over the park but especially in midfield. How they didn,t get anything out of that game was due to poor finishing on their behalf and the usual bias towards Man U from the officials. Sadly just an ongoing bias against the the so called smaller teams by the FA,Prem League , officials etc.
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 12:00 - Aug 15 with 1784 viewsdaveB

When the ref went over to the side I assumed he was going to give the penalty but he booked O'Neil
A crazy decision, was a WWE move by the keeper. Mind you the way Wolves missed chances all night they'd have probably missed the penalty anyway
The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 16:32 - Aug 15 with 1380 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The lesser spotted Shaun Derry on 00:30 - Aug 15 by Northernr

The ref got dropped for the next round of fixtures , Moss personally called O Neill to opologize and said it was a clear penalty .So to your point Clive its all B.S. the circus rolls on and as someone posted the smaller clubs appear to get nothing from officials .
A point against Utd ( if it was scored of course ) could be critical later on for Wolves who are being picked to be in the dogfight to stay up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024