Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worried. 20:17 - Sep 30 with 1236 viewsBobbi66

Why can't we win at home?
Worried. on 20:40 - Sep 30 with 1140 viewsKerryE

Mainly, we play like the away team.
After about 10 mins, oppo think "these haven't got much".

We are too easy to play against. Press us, we play long and lose possession.

Any away coach preparing to play us must have the easiest job in this division I reckon.

I looked at my 2 sons next to me when the 3rd went in, i very nearly cried, what have i done to them!
Worried. on 20:56 - Sep 30 with 1058 viewsNorthantsHoop

Worried. on 20:40 - Sep 30 by KerryE

Mainly, we play like the away team.
After about 10 mins, oppo think "these haven't got much".

We are too easy to play against. Press us, we play long and lose possession.

Any away coach preparing to play us must have the easiest job in this division I reckon.

I looked at my 2 sons next to me when the 3rd went in, i very nearly cried, what have i done to them!

Totally agree
Worried. on 21:15 - Sep 30 with 1024 viewsE17hoop

We shouldn't set up with 5 at the back at home - we should be 4321. Chair and Willock need to be together behid the striker and playing in the space between the lines. Of the 3 in the middle it's Field, Colback, and Dozzell with a roving brief. Yes it's more narrow but we can't play Chair and Willock as wingers - they're not.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Worried. on 21:19 - Sep 30 with 1016 viewsstevec

If you’re going to open up teams you’ve got to be able to play one touch football.

It’s worrying at this level that our players through a succession of managers have proven incapable of doing this. It’s always control then pass and another crucial second has been lost.

Worrying that on the rare occasions we do get it right and a wide player (today Kakay) puts a perfect pass in behind the defence our attacker just watches it go by. Think that was the turning point today, Kakay was fuming and collectively the team lost their heads immediately after.

Worrying wondering how the team will keep performance levels up when they know the attackers are never going to score.

Rather depressed, actually thought we might win today.
Worried. on 21:19 - Sep 30 with 1013 viewsozexile

Worried. on 21:15 - Sep 30 by E17hoop

We shouldn't set up with 5 at the back at home - we should be 4321. Chair and Willock need to be together behid the striker and playing in the space between the lines. Of the 3 in the middle it's Field, Colback, and Dozzell with a roving brief. Yes it's more narrow but we can't play Chair and Willock as wingers - they're not.

Excellent analysis. You can't play 2 Central midfielders anymore. The opposition just put an extra body in Midfield and pass through you.
Worried. on 21:30 - Sep 30 with 955 viewsqprxtc

F ucked if I have the answer. It’s a malaise than no one person can fix. It’s not Ainsworths fault, it’s an all encompassing disease within the squad.

And basically we don’t have enough quality. No manager can change that.

Our mission at that strat hasn’t changed .

Be better than three other teams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024