Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine invading Israel 11:22 - Oct 7 with 9523 viewsraynor94

It's kicking off big time, expect an overwhelming response from Israel

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Palestine invading Israel on 23:39 - Oct 9 with 904 viewsmangohilljack

Looks like an inside job to usher in world war 3, the Israeli 9/11.
Security forces nowhere to be seen when the attack took place.

Absolutely stinks.

stop western governments and the elites before they destroy the world
[Post edited 9 Oct 2023 23:40]
Palestine invading Israel on 00:03 - Oct 10 with 874 viewsBryanSwan

Israels continued land grab killing thousands, stealing their homes and livlihoods.
Matched by Palestines terrorist actions.
What a shambles for all the innocent people paying the price for just living somewhere.
Hamas and the IDF are the issue, unfortunately both continue to be funded and supplied by outside parties continuing this 50 year+ war.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Palestine invading Israel on 00:09 - Oct 10 with 873 viewsRobbie

Thought Mossad were the bees knees when if came to Intelligence gathering data .

Looks like they have been caught out big time here , who was on watch in the days before .

Some clips showing a JCB pulling a wire fence down , Hi Tec survelliance missed that job .
Bob the Builder was not available for comment .

Now it seems Palestinians in London are massing on Downing Street , protesting for their Homeland or jihads and IS fighters along for the ruck , another conflict , we are here .
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 0:45]
Palestine invading Israel on 05:59 - Oct 10 with 829 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 21:31 - Oct 9 by trampie

Now this is interesting, the UK public support the Palestinians yet the elites like the Labour leader and Conservative government go against its own people and support Israel (looks like this was in the summer).
I remember Chechnya being oppressed by the Russians, they wanted Independence the Russians got rid of Chechen leaders and then the Islamist hardliners filled the void and there was attacks on theatres and schools in Russia and they lost some support across the World, could this happen to the Palestinians, Israel help create and fund Hamas because PLO was getting too close to independence, PLO get succeeded by Islamist hardliners who then go on to do a violent attack on soft targets in Israel, that's me going off on a tangent.

It makes you wonder if brown envelopes are getting passed around, or threats to publish some dodgy photos, Israeli secret service are apparently quite skilled at manipulation.....hmm, why are our leaders not in tune with the UK public ?

Not sure where you got the idea the UK people support Palestinians and terrorism.
Most support the only democracy in the region.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Palestine invading Israel on 06:27 - Oct 10 with 796 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 05:59 - Oct 10 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure where you got the idea the UK people support Palestinians and terrorism.
Most support the only democracy in the region.

YouGov did a poll in May the results are above, 51% have an unfavorable view of Israel etc.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Palestine invading Israel on 06:46 - Oct 10 with 774 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 23:39 - Oct 9 by mangohilljack

Absolutely stinks.

It was also my first thought, strange for Israel to be caught out allowing this to happen, then Israel say it's their 9/11, will the next thing be Israel/Yanks/West/Saudi's think Iran is behind it, then there is a war and in time they turn round and say they weren't behind it similar to no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
I'm not saying I think that is going to be the case, but I definitely thought it, everything is never as it seems, just like it suited Israel to fund Hamas at one time and the West to support Islamist groups when they were fighting Russians in Afghanistan etc.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Palestine invading Israel on 06:47 - Oct 10 with 777 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 06:27 - Oct 10 by trampie

YouGov did a poll in May the results are above, 51% have an unfavorable view of Israel etc.

YouGov polls are not conducted with any representative samples.
Their questions are often loaded .

I am sure 99% of the British People do not support the murder of civilians by Hamas.

As you are so fond of quoting YouGov polls in their latest poll today only 13% Voted in support of the actions by the Palestinians though if the question had been "support he actions of Hamas" I suspect it would be a lot lower.

Hamas does not care about the Palestinians either they are more than happy to sacrifice Palestinian lives in their hatred of Israel.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 6:56]

Palestine invading Israel on 06:57 - Oct 10 with 748 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 06:47 - Oct 10 by felixstowe_jack

YouGov polls are not conducted with any representative samples.
Their questions are often loaded .

I am sure 99% of the British People do not support the murder of civilians by Hamas.

As you are so fond of quoting YouGov polls in their latest poll today only 13% Voted in support of the actions by the Palestinians though if the question had been "support he actions of Hamas" I suspect it would be a lot lower.

Hamas does not care about the Palestinians either they are more than happy to sacrifice Palestinian lives in their hatred of Israel.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 6:56]

You are off about murder, terrorism, Hamas the poll was before this latest attack, the bottom line is the UK people are more sympathetic to the Palestine cause (at the very least was - see my Chechen example, before this attack but might well still be) than towards Israel yet has as been observed by people thinking/knowing that to be the case, why are our leaders the opposite and seemingly more sympathetic to Israel than to the plight of the Palestinians.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine invading Israel on 07:05 - Oct 10 with 739 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 06:57 - Oct 10 by trampie

You are off about murder, terrorism, Hamas the poll was before this latest attack, the bottom line is the UK people are more sympathetic to the Palestine cause (at the very least was - see my Chechen example, before this attack but might well still be) than towards Israel yet has as been observed by people thinking/knowing that to be the case, why are our leaders the opposite and seemingly more sympathetic to Israel than to the plight of the Palestinians.

Simple because our leaders are interested in supporting democracy rather than terrorism.

People are sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians but they also realise than until the Palestinians recognise Israel has a right to exist as well there will never be peace in the region.

Palestine invading Israel on 07:13 - Oct 10 with 722 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 07:05 - Oct 10 by felixstowe_jack

Simple because our leaders are interested in supporting democracy rather than terrorism.

People are sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians but they also realise than until the Palestinians recognise Israel has a right to exist as well there will never be peace in the region.

Our leaders are interested in supporting themselves and their own privileged kind, they are not interested in supporting democracy.

Palestine invading Israel on 07:41 - Oct 10 with 704 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 06:57 - Oct 10 by trampie

Palestine invading Israel (n/t) on 08:00 - Oct 10 with 699 viewspencoedjack

Palestine invading Israel on 07:05 - Oct 10 by felixstowe_jack

[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 8:04]
Palestine invading Israel on 08:03 - Oct 10 with 695 viewspencoedjack

Palestine invading Israel on 07:13 - Oct 10 by trampie

Our leaders are interested in supporting themselves and their own privileged kind, they are not interested in supporting democracy.

If you hate everything about the way our country is run why not move somewhere else.

Yours & others support for terrorist organisations makes me (& I'm sure other decent folk) want to spew.
Palestine invading Israel on 08:10 - Oct 10 with 682 viewsBryanSwan

Palestine invading Israel on 07:41 - Oct 10 by felixstowe_jack

The last thing i would call the Israel regime is democratic, they continually beat, murder and steal from Palestinian civilians.
If the rest of the world wanted to end this conflict they would, unfortunately their is no desire to do so, certainly on the part of the major world leaders anyway.
Hamas and the Israel IDF and regime are just as bad as each other and neither side will ever stop their murder of innocents.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Palestine invading Israel on 09:18 - Oct 10 with 651 viewsScotia

Palestine invading Israel on 23:39 - Oct 9 by mangohilljack

Absolutely stinks.

Why does this need to be an insider job to usher in WW3?

All we had to do was defend Ukraine with force, or to appease the conspircay loons carry out a "false flag" Russian attack on one of Ukraines NATO member neighbours and hey presto we'd be 2 years in to WW3 and most of us would be dead.
Palestine invading Israel on 09:25 - Oct 10 with 638 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 08:03 - Oct 10 by pencoedjack

If you hate everything about the way our country is run why not move somewhere else.

Yours & others support for terrorist organisations makes me (& I'm sure other decent folk) want to spew.

On the contrary I'm a patriot who supports my country and not a little Englander like you, what is sickening is your and other quislings support of imperialist fascist regimes that treat certain groups as second class citizens.

Palestine invading Israel on 09:31 - Oct 10 with 635 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 08:03 - Oct 10 by pencoedjack

You are not decent as you support a brutal fascist regime that has been oppressing others for decades
Palestine invading Israel on 09:32 - Oct 10 with 622 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 09:18 - Oct 10 by Scotia

Why does this need to be an insider job to usher in WW3?

All we had to do was defend Ukraine with force, or to appease the conspircay loons carry out a "false flag" Russian attack on one of Ukraines NATO member neighbours and hey presto we'd be 2 years in to WW3 and most of us would be dead.

It's not WW3 for me, it's whether they look to use this as a reason to go after Iran is the thing.

Palestine invading Israel on 09:34 - Oct 10 with 617 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 09:32 - Oct 10 by trampie

It's not WW3 for me, it's whether they look to use this as a reason to go after Iran is the thing.

That would be a huge mistake
Palestine invading Israel on 09:40 - Oct 10 with 595 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 09:34 - Oct 10 by controversial_jack

That would be a huge mistake

Absolutely but it is a worry, seems like Israel, UK, USA, Saudis and some others all seem to be itching to have a go at Iran.

Palestine invading Israel on 11:31 - Oct 10 with 544 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 09:40 - Oct 10 by trampie

Absolutely but it is a worry, seems like Israel, UK, USA, Saudis and some others all seem to be itching to have a go at Iran.

Yes, NATO has failed in it's crusade against Russia, it won't take on China, so Iran could be next
Palestine invading Israel on 11:53 - Oct 10 with 534 viewsGwyn737

I haven't really said much and will continue to say little on this thread as the situation is so complex; it's not just picking a side.

All I will add is it's entirely reasonable IMO to be opposed to the Israli govenment's treatment of Palastinians whilst critising Hamas and hoping for the protection of Jews across the world.
Palestine invading Israel on 12:07 - Oct 10 with 524 viewsonehunglow

Palestine invading Israel on 11:53 - Oct 10 by Gwyn737

I haven't really said much and will continue to say little on this thread as the situation is so complex; it's not just picking a side.

All I will add is it's entirely reasonable IMO to be opposed to the Israli govenment's treatment of Palastinians whilst critising Hamas and hoping for the protection of Jews across the world.

Fair comment
The land grab by Israel is land they see as theirs as laid down in the Bible or at least the OT which Jews accept
Now, our country has land grabbed whole continents in the past so let's not too precious
However when our lands were taken back we didn't vow to exterminate and eliminate those lands

Neither side will give way

They need to learn to tolerate each other
And not fire rockets into land indiscriminatory
And mother Russia should stay out of it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Palestine invading Israel on 12:09 - Oct 10 with 525 viewscontroversial_jack

Palestine invading Israel on 12:07 - Oct 10 by onehunglow

Fair comment
The land grab by Israel is land they see as theirs as laid down in the Bible or at least the OT which Jews accept
Now, our country has land grabbed whole continents in the past so let's not too precious
However when our lands were taken back we didn't vow to exterminate and eliminate those lands

Neither side will give way

They need to learn to tolerate each other
And not fire rockets into land indiscriminatory
And mother Russia should stay out of it

And the US should keep out
Palestine invading Israel on 13:00 - Oct 10 with 506 viewstrampie

Palestine invading Israel on 11:53 - Oct 10 by Gwyn737

But that is antisemitic Gwyn you are being antisemitic, I'm not having a laugh, or pulling your leg, or having a go at you, what you have just said is antisemitic, do you think you are racist ?, do you think you are antisemitic ?, you are doing what Corbyn did and he is labelled as antisemitic, any criticism of the Israeli government or policy is antisemitic.

I genuinely would love to know your answer, Do you think you are being antisemitic ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024