Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Legend of Kevin Cullis 20:26 - Oct 19 with 1776 viewsDr_Winston

Worth a read (if you can)

https://theathletic.com/4961767/2023/10/19/kevin-cullis-swansea-manager/?amp=1

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 09:20 - Oct 20 with 1675 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m uncertain no matter what is written many actually sit down and take in the detail of many articles on the club.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 14:56 - Oct 20 with 1592 viewsFatJack

I remember going away to the Blackpool game we were driving up and had a Swan scarf hanging out of the window and Kevin Cullis passed us waving at us, At the game it was absolutely freezing cold and I looked around and counting 38 of us fans there and thought what the feck am I doing freezing my fat arse off here and we were losing 4-0, Wonderful times following the Swans looking back just wish my health would allow me to do it now,
The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 15:09 - Oct 20 with 1584 viewsblackpooljack

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 14:56 - Oct 20 by FatJack

I remember going away to the Blackpool game we were driving up and had a Swan scarf hanging out of the window and Kevin Cullis passed us waving at us, At the game it was absolutely freezing cold and I looked around and counting 38 of us fans there and thought what the feck am I doing freezing my fat arse off here and we were losing 4-0, Wonderful times following the Swans looking back just wish my health would allow me to do it now,

I was one of the 38.🤣🤣
The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 20:18 - Oct 20 with 1501 viewsbuilthjack

A very good read.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 20:25 - Oct 20 with 1496 viewsReslovenSwan1

I always wondered about the link between Cradley and Swansea was, John Williams and John Ford. Swansea got good money for Ford close on £300k which was a lot then and still is. I cannot remember where Williams went to or if Swansea got a fee. I recall he turned up at Cardiff for a while as another that crossed the great divide.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 21:06 - Oct 20 with 1484 viewstheloneranger

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 20:25 - Oct 20 by ReslovenSwan1

I always wondered about the link between Cradley and Swansea was, John Williams and John Ford. Swansea got good money for Ford close on £300k which was a lot then and still is. I cannot remember where Williams went to or if Swansea got a fee. I recall he turned up at Cardiff for a while as another that crossed the great divide.

We sold John Williams to Coventry who were in the Premier League for approx £250,000.

He was the scorer of the 2nd goal scored in the newly formed Premier League.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 21:14 - Oct 20 with 1472 viewsKeithHaynes

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 20:25 - Oct 20 by ReslovenSwan1

Those players were scouted and spotted by Frank Burrows though, along with a mate of his from that way Paul Molesworth, he was a part of the Kevin Cullis thing but quickly distanced himself from him. In fact I think Paul was actually a part of the Cullis coaching set up for a few days.He was / is actually a good bloke. Met him a few times. He was a scout for - I can’t remember. 😂

Let’s not forget another Burrows gem. Des Lyttle.

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 21:26 - Oct 20 with 1453 viewsbuilthjack

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 21:14 - Oct 20 by KeithHaynes

Those players were scouted and spotted by Frank Burrows though, along with a mate of his from that way Paul Molesworth, he was a part of the Kevin Cullis thing but quickly distanced himself from him. In fact I think Paul was actually a part of the Cullis coaching set up for a few days.He was / is actually a good bloke. Met him a few times. He was a scout for - I can’t remember. 😂

Let’s not forget another Burrows gem. Des Lyttle.

Scout for Liverpool at one time

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 21:35 - Oct 20 with 1443 viewsKeithHaynes

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 21:26 - Oct 20 by builthjack

Scout for Liverpool at one time

Actually I think it was Bristol Rovers, but it was so long ago.
He was at a few clubs for sure. He may well have played for Liverpool as well, or close. He used to get a few free Swansea tickets and would pass them on to someone I know for away games.

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 22:16 - Oct 20 with 1424 viewsQJumpingJack

Andy McFarlane was another player from Cradley.
The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 23:02 - Oct 20 with 1406 viewstheloneranger

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 21:35 - Oct 20 by KeithHaynes

Actually I think it was Bristol Rovers, but it was so long ago.
He was at a few clubs for sure. He may well have played for Liverpool as well, or close. He used to get a few free Swansea tickets and would pass them on to someone I know for away games.

Paul Molesworth was the Liverpool, Midlands scout.

It's in the Dr's story. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 05:59 - Oct 21 with 1368 viewsKeithHaynes

The Legend of Kevin Cullis on 23:02 - Oct 20 by theloneranger

Paul Molesworth was the Liverpool, Midlands scout.

It's in the Dr's story. 😂

I told you nobody reads these fecking things 😂

I’ll be honest I needed a vpn to read that. Good piece.

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024