Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? 11:27 - Dec 1 with 10147 viewsKeithHaynes

Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ?,

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 11:29 - Dec 1 with 5950 viewsKeithHaynes

Add your comments here, I can assure you that Serbian people are taking a great interest in everything we do these days.
Wonder why 😂

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 12:50 - Dec 1 with 5851 viewsGixerJack

I’ve gone with the end of the season, not because I think he deserves more time but more to do with a) not wanting to be a club that changes managers for fun b) I’d like to see what he can achieve with a fit squad and c) I’m intrigued as to whether he’ll get anything extra to work with in January.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 13:03 - Dec 1 with 5844 viewsdobjack2

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 11:29 - Dec 1 by KeithHaynes

Add your comments here, I can assure you that Serbian people are taking a great interest in everything we do these days.
Wonder why 😂

Regrettably I feel he should go but don't think it will happen.

Our summer recruitment was at best underwhelming, which is not his fault, however I don't think that he is getting the best out of the players at his disposal. Looking at the squad I feel that there should be enough to be a mid table team that doesn't really threaten the play offs or flirt with relegation.

As things stand a lot of teams find us easy to play against and we can go for long periods of time without really troubling the opposition. Our home form is the stuff of relegation. Unless results and performances improve quickly we will be in a relegation battle.

The January window will be crucial whether he stays or goes.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 13:12 - Dec 1 with 5836 viewsWhiterockin

I'm edging towards give him time, but that can change very quickly depending on results. IMO the next two fixtures are the least difficult you can get, Huddersfield home and Rotherham away, poor results here and I think he will gone.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 14:01 - Dec 1 with 5785 viewsKeithHaynes

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 13:12 - Dec 1 by Whiterockin

I'm edging towards give him time, but that can change very quickly depending on results. IMO the next two fixtures are the least difficult you can get, Huddersfield home and Rotherham away, poor results here and I think he will gone.

Rotherham are decent at home as well.

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 15:40 - Dec 1 with 5723 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 14:01 - Dec 1 by KeithHaynes

Rotherham are decent at home as well.

A lot of draws in there. Home P9 W2 D5 L2 but we won't in theory get an easier couple of games, 2 points is not enough we need wins.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 17:30 - Dec 1 with 5642 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 11:29 - Dec 1 by KeithHaynes

Wonder why 😂

Sorry Keith, am I missing something here or being a bit thick? Serbians?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 17:39 - Dec 1 with 5640 viewsKeithHaynes

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 17:30 - Dec 1 by union_jack

Sorry Keith, am I missing something here or being a bit thick? Serbians?

That’s a post gone wrong, yes I blame the Serbians for everything, especially when trying to spell the word certain 👍

Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 17:43 - Dec 1 with 5621 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 17:39 - Dec 1 by KeithHaynes

That’s a post gone wrong, yes I blame the Serbians for everything, especially when trying to spell the word certain 👍

😂😂😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:05 - Dec 1 with 5592 viewsQJumpingJack

I am not convinced the manager is the issue.

Maybe it is the overall structure at the club.
I think Pep would struggle with the squad we have and the politics off the field,
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:06 - Dec 1 with 5590 viewsshingle

No matter what manager we have until there is a complete change at the top the decline of the club will continue of that there is no doubt.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:10 - Dec 1 with 5558 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 17:39 - Dec 1 by KeithHaynes

It’s me ,innit
I’ve slagged the Serbs off many times.
I’m watching my front door closer

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:13 - Dec 1 with 5561 viewsswancity

Of course we stuck him. He’s our manager and he’s working hard. It’s been a mixed season so far and I’m struggling to identify a definitive playing philosophy but they’ve shown in some games what they can do. I’ve been a fan since 1971. At present I’m finding it hard to get motivated by the Swans. It’s certainly not the fault of the manager though. It’s a lot deeper.

I think the question should be;

Would we have a better chance of success with owners who cared, who showed interest and passion and allowed that enthusiasm to filter down?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:14 - Dec 1 with 5556 viewsswancity

Stick with him that should say 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:14 - Dec 1 with 5564 viewsKeithHaynes

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:13 - Dec 1 by swancity

Of course we stuck him. He’s our manager and he’s working hard. It’s been a mixed season so far and I’m struggling to identify a definitive playing philosophy but they’ve shown in some games what they can do. I’ve been a fan since 1971. At present I’m finding it hard to get motivated by the Swans. It’s certainly not the fault of the manager though. It’s a lot deeper.

Would we have a better chance of success with owners who cared, who showed interest and passion and allowed that enthusiasm to filter down?

Lots of people are getting wiser. And lots of people won’t be there tomorrow.

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:19 - Dec 1 with 5547 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:05 - Dec 1 by QJumpingJack

I am not convinced the manager is the issue.

Maybe it is the overall structure at the club.
I think Pep would struggle with the squad we have and the politics off the field,

Who is it who persists playing Yates in the way he does.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 21:41 - Dec 1 with 5392 viewsbuilthjack

Novak was unavailable for comment.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 22:45 - Dec 1 with 5335 viewsyatesie3

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:19 - Dec 1 by Whiterockin

Who is it who persists playing Yates in the way he does.

Piroe would struggle to get 10 goals playing in this side.
Duff is totally the wrong fit for the club, and agree with next two games if it's bad results we need a change before January.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 23:07 - Dec 1 with 5307 viewsQJumpingJack

There is no way the owners will pay compensation to remove Duff and his backroom staff (+ potentially pay compensation to get another manager out of his current club).

The last time this club had some sort of stability was when Trevor Birch was in charge.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 23:09 - Dec 1 with 5306 viewsLuther27

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 18:13 - Dec 1 by swancity

Is football a result driven entertainment industry? Yes in my opinion. Think back to some of our games…no matter what division….and when we play well but lose I came out of the ground thinking how much I enjoyed the game…how well we played…shame about the result, but couldn’t wait for the next game.
Now I feel we have lost our way from the boardroom to the playing staff. The board make no secret of buy cheap sell high. There will be no building on the strength of the previous season and trying to fill in the gaps. There will be no continuity within the squad just constant rebuilding which will eventually catch up with us.
Whoever the manager is he comes in with his eyes open….but unless he delivers a player with a transfer value of several million then he’s stuffed.
Is Duff the man for us? No.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 01:54 - Dec 2 with 5278 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s currently a vote of confidence.

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 09:13 - Dec 2 with 5170 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 01:54 - Dec 2 by KeithHaynes

It’s currently a vote of confidence.

How many games do you reckon he has then Keith, I think one point from the next two games and he's out of here.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 10:22 - Dec 2 with 5134 viewsBryanSwan

He should get the season, provided we are not sucked into the relegation battle.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 10:51 - Dec 2 with 5116 viewsWhiterockin

⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 10:22 - Dec 2 by BryanSwan

He should get the season, provided we are not sucked into the relegation battle.

Lose today and the best we can hope for is 19th, it could be 20th or 21st Plymouth and Millwall are both home, yes we would be in a relegation battle with relegation form. I really hope we win today and start to turn this nightmare around because the next two games are probably the best chance we have to kick on.
⚽️ Should the Swans stick with Michael Duff ? on 12:08 - Dec 2 with 5043 viewsQJumpingJack

Gude and Coleman have arrived with zero experience of English football or The Championship. This lack of knowledge could prove costly.

We need a Trevor Birch type executive back at the club - and quickly!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024