Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duff and the gangster yanks 16:49 - Dec 2 with 5560 viewsChippy69

Please hoof off your no use to this club
Duff your out of your depth sitting on the bench looking at your trainers
Most of the game
Coal man and mates hope your enjoying your jolly and draining the funds
Of my football club
YOU REALLY ARE CHARLATANS
PISS OFF

This post has been edited by an administrator

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Duff and the gangster yanks on 16:54 - Dec 2 with 3754 viewsSullutaCreturned

Though I would word it differently...AGREED.
Duff and the gangster yanks on 17:25 - Dec 2 with 3682 viewsReslovenSwan1

Things are not great at present and I certainly now have concerns over whether the manager has long term strategy for the club. However no point lashing out at the owners who spent some money over the summer and will again in January.

Swansea gangster owners of the past were all local and they built nothing. Swansea have a decent base to build off.

The philosophy needs looking at. How can you build anything with 5 loans in the first team and permanent signings and talented home grown prospects not getting a kick?.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:05 - Dec 2 with 3607 viewsSullutaCreturned

Duff and the gangster yanks on 17:25 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Things are not great at present and I certainly now have concerns over whether the manager has long term strategy for the club. However no point lashing out at the owners who spent some money over the summer and will again in January.

Swansea gangster owners of the past were all local and they built nothing. Swansea have a decent base to build off.

The philosophy needs looking at. How can you build anything with 5 loans in the first team and permanent signings and talented home grown prospects not getting a kick?.

When they appointed the manager they must have known what his approach would be.

Owners of the past are not relevant.

Who iis responsible for allowing the manager to buy Yates and loan in 5 players?

Lets see what the owners allow the manager to buy in January, assuming Duff is still here.

We have no pace, we have no flair, we have no penetration, we look weak at the back and slow (one paced) in midfield. Not such a decent base.

I'll cut Duff some slack there though and say he does have a lot of injured players. Though at the same time I will wonder how we have so many imjuries with most of them seeming to come from training, is that Duff's fault?
Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:09 - Dec 2 with 3602 viewsKeithHaynes

If the club isn’t a feeling of hope and tranquility behind the scenes, what does anyone else expect 🤷🏻‍♂️

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:10 - Dec 2 with 3601 viewsBoundy

We're talking about the here and now , the owners have no long germ strategy for the club which cannot be denied otherwise why have we been treading water water for the past 6 years

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:10 - Dec 2 with 3601 viewscockett_jack

Built nothing? What, other than not only literally getting the new ground built but taking us from a 7k at home games (when challenging) Div 4 club to seven years in the Prem and a league cup whilst making fantastically shrewd managerial appointments that re-established the Swansea way? I was gutted when the consortium sold the club as I had a feeling this was where we would end up. There’s a clip online of a minority American shareholder slagging the club off on his sh*te YouTube channel for Christ sake. Your support for the owners is bizarre, but I suppose all your takes are tbf.
Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:37 - Dec 2 with 3561 viewsReslovenSwan1

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:10 - Dec 2 by cockett_jack

Built nothing? What, other than not only literally getting the new ground built but taking us from a 7k at home games (when challenging) Div 4 club to seven years in the Prem and a league cup whilst making fantastically shrewd managerial appointments that re-established the Swansea way? I was gutted when the consortium sold the club as I had a feeling this was where we would end up. There’s a clip online of a minority American shareholder slagging the club off on his sh*te YouTube channel for Christ sake. Your support for the owners is bizarre, but I suppose all your takes are tbf.

I am one of the biggest supporters of the so called 'sell outs' and were not referring to them at all. There is a long history v before 2002. I was around at the Vetch in the late 1970s. It was a stagnating dump apart from a few years under Toshack and Struel.

The American wanted to keep Mr Jenkins but he resigned once the fans turned on him (including the useless Trust).

The fact you refer a minority shareholder on Youtube shows a complete lack of sophistication. I own shares in BP. So what? Levien and co have never heard of him. He may be name on a spreadsheet somewhere that is it. Even then bizarrely this muppet has invested more in Swansea than the Trust have in the last 15 years.

The owners will have to have a long hard look at the strategy. FIVE loan players in a misfiring mid table team is a poor strategy. The manager is not picking either Watson's new signings nor promising academy players. He has seemingly even rejected a potential superstar choosing a 34 year old instead.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 18:39]

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:40 - Dec 2 with 3546 viewsFireboy2

Sorry, downarrowed by mistake.
Login to get fewer ads

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:40 - Dec 2 with 3509 viewsonehunglow

As you might be aware I was all for the sake albeit I was hoping for new blood and real money.
We were a decent opportunity for a consortium,a pretty solid PLteam. We’d done the hard bits,the early years .
Fans deserve more and we shouldn’t in fight as we all this this crazy club of ours no matter where we live

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:45 - Dec 2 with 3533 viewsChippy69

Money out -millions to the godfather
Money in - nothing like what is needed
Gangsters
Not much left on the menu to be sold

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:51 - Dec 2 with 3522 viewsReslovenSwan1

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:45 - Dec 2 by Chippy69

Money out -millions to the godfather
Money in - nothing like what is needed
Gangsters
Not much left on the menu to be sold

Swansea sell well but buy badly in recent years. Money has gone to pay debts and much to the club's captain who is not performing or leading well.

The model is set in place but recruitment is bringing modest loan players. Watson has a lot of work to do.

Duff and the gangster yanks on 19:14 - Dec 2 with 3469 viewsWhiterockin

You do have to question if Duff and the senior club management are up to the job. You can criticise the the staff, but the buck always stops at the top. It may be their money they are playing with, but it's our football club not theirs.
Duff and the gangster yanks on 19:14 - Dec 2 with 3469 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:51 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea sell well but buy badly in recent years. Money has gone to pay debts and much to the club's captain who is not performing or leading well.

The model is set in place but recruitment is bringing modest loan players. Watson has a lot of work to do.

Sorry but none of them stand out for me
Wrong manager ,wasn’t he forth choice
Watching today we were like zombies
Our club is much more than this shower

Duff and the gangster yanks on 19:27 - Dec 2 with 3433 viewsvetchonian

obviously you weren't at the game I was and sit in rhe West Duff spent the majority of the game on his feet in the technical area

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 19:57 - Dec 2 with 3373 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 19:27 - Dec 2 by vetchonian

obviously you weren't at the game I was and sit in rhe West Duff spent the majority of the game on his feet in the technical area

This is not the man to take us forward
On the pitch we looked lost very lost
And if you saw duff jumping around
Don’t think the players were taking much notice

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:03 - Dec 2 with 3363 viewsChippy69

Duff and the gangster yanks on 19:27 - Dec 2 by vetchonian

If you say so
Watching the game from were I was
Trainer watching man’s out of is depth
Jam your self up is knot if you wish
He’s not the man for us

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:04 - Dec 2 with 3361 viewsvetchonian

Duff and the gangster yanks on 19:57 - Dec 2 by Chippy69

This is not the man to take us forward
On the pitch we looked lost very lost
And if you saw duff jumping around
Don’t think the players were taking much notice

so who is?
The previous manager after 2 seasons failed to advance us ....in the 2020/21 season we finished 4th and lost the play off final,last season we finished 10th

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:08 - Dec 2 with 3318 viewsonehunglow

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:04 - Dec 2 by vetchonian

so who is?
The previous manager after 2 seasons failed to advance us ....in the 2020/21 season we finished 4th and lost the play off final,last season we finished 10th

Any coach who selects Naughton for a championship game is bound to get critiqued. Kyle is shot. To be subbed at half time is ignominious .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Duff and the gangster yanks on 20:38 - Dec 2 with 3311 viewsChippy69

so who is?

Everything is wrong, owners and wrong manage
But hey just my opinion

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:03 - Dec 2 with 3253 viewscockett_jack

Duff and the gangster yanks on 18:37 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

I am one of the biggest supporters of the so called 'sell outs' and were not referring to them at all. There is a long history v before 2002. I was around at the Vetch in the late 1970s. It was a stagnating dump apart from a few years under Toshack and Struel.

The American wanted to keep Mr Jenkins but he resigned once the fans turned on him (including the useless Trust).

The fact you refer a minority shareholder on Youtube shows a complete lack of sophistication. I own shares in BP. So what? Levien and co have never heard of him. He may be name on a spreadsheet somewhere that is it. Even then bizarrely this muppet has invested more in Swansea than the Trust have in the last 15 years.

The owners will have to have a long hard look at the strategy. FIVE loan players in a misfiring mid table team is a poor strategy. The manager is not picking either Watson's new signings nor promising academy players. He has seemingly even rejected a potential superstar choosing a 34 year old instead.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 18:39]

I mention that shareholder in question with nuance boyo as it’s reflective of all the other minority shareholders, of which there are many (hedge fund ultimately isn’t it?), who are at best completely absent. Were the majority owners worth their salt they would have a word with their fellow countryman in question about his antics which have continued.
Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:22 - Dec 2 with 3231 viewsReslovenSwan1

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:03 - Dec 2 by cockett_jack

I mention that shareholder in question with nuance boyo as it’s reflective of all the other minority shareholders, of which there are many (hedge fund ultimately isn’t it?), who are at best completely absent. Were the majority owners worth their salt they would have a word with their fellow countryman in question about his antics which have continued.

I am part owner of BP and if I was an idiot (which I do not belief I am) I would not be reflective of other shareholders or other British people who are shareholders.

Like I said he has invested more in Swansea (probably via the LLC) than the 1000 strong Trust over the last 10 years.

They have invested £400k in third parties to sue the other owners. They have won protection at 5% to do next to nothing over the next few decades while preserving their seats in the VIP suite. The 5% is the green light to chill out and do nothing.

Members should shut it down and sell up to Mr Morris.

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:34 - Dec 2 with 3207 viewsBillyChong

Fans are slowly realising the inevitable under the ownership. It’s been coming for a while. Sell high and downgrade. The yanks have been lucky to have sellable assets. Even then the sales have been reinvested to a ratio of 25% or lower. They either dig deep and invest in the squad for once or we go down. Coleman/Gude - what difference have they made? Worrying times
Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:40 - Dec 2 with 3193 viewsKeithHaynes

so who is?

And when he did and sorted it all out they forced him out.

Looks like a really good move now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:41 - Dec 2 with 3192 viewscockett_jack

Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:22 - Dec 2 by ReslovenSwan1

I am part owner of BP and if I was an idiot (which I do not belief I am) I would not be reflective of other shareholders or other British people who are shareholders.

Like I said he has invested more in Swansea (probably via the LLC) than the 1000 strong Trust over the last 10 years.

They have invested £400k in third parties to sue the other owners. They have won protection at 5% to do next to nothing over the next few decades while preserving their seats in the VIP suite. The 5% is the green light to chill out and do nothing.

Members should shut it down and sell up to Mr Morris.

I get your point but it’s not really a fair comparison, a publicly traded monolith and an LTD football club, he was invited to invest as part of the hedge fund group. I’m not mentioning him as a fundamental argument but rather flippantly to highlight an overall theme against what you’re arguing about - they saw Swansea as an opportunity for profit and profit only. That’s how capitalism works, fine, but different unwritten rules apply for community assets. I really can’t understand why you think anything they’ve put in is ‘investment’ in the sense you’re suggesting. Not sure why you’re having a go at the trust either and their lack of ‘investment’ - working class people mate.
Duff and the gangster yanks on 21:42 - Dec 2 with 3189 viewscockett_jack

Calm down and see the above lad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024