Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone 12:45 - Dec 6 with 2773 viewslosethedrum

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2023/november/21/tickets-plymouth-argyle-home/

Anyone fancy adding to the smallish actually present home support for the Stoke game with it being £10 when you bring another in blue bronze & siver areas for Plymouth next wednseday at least it wont break the bank.
Argyle have both tiers of School end & will bring a lot so the more the better .
[Post edited 6 Dec 2023 12:52]
£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 13:02 - Dec 6 with 2697 viewsStevenageRanger

Yep used this last week. Great deal although not sure how many extra it will bring, the extra I got was going regardless, it just saved them 20 odd quid!
£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 16:28 - Dec 6 with 2393 viewsAberystwythR

got 3 non qpr fans interested in coming to this as a result of the price drop so it definitely turns the heads of a few local neutrals.. however when i try and book on the website its not giving me the £10 offer? Has anyone else had luck with this?
£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 17:24 - Dec 6 with 2320 viewsstowmarketrange

£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 16:28 - Dec 6 by AberystwythR

got 3 non qpr fans interested in coming to this as a result of the price drop so it definitely turns the heads of a few local neutrals.. however when i try and book on the website its not giving me the £10 offer? Has anyone else had luck with this?

Same with me.I’ve tried to buy an extra one online,but I can’t buy one unless I buy two,but I’m a season ticket holder so why would I need 2?Another 20 minutes on the phone tomorrow then.
£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 17:29 - Dec 6 with 2305 viewsjoe90

£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 17:24 - Dec 6 by stowmarketrange

Same with me.I’ve tried to buy an extra one online,but I can’t buy one unless I buy two,but I’m a season ticket holder so why would I need 2?Another 20 minutes on the phone tomorrow then.

I couldn't find it online so I called the club and got the £10 ticket. Did it on Monday, should still be available tomorrow.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2023 17:32]
£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 19:44 - Dec 6 with 2119 viewsThe_Beast1976

£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 16:28 - Dec 6 by AberystwythR

I tried to get 2 tickets with mi e but it wouldn't let me buy them so I just gave up and just got my own.

Seems like a problem with the ticket website not recognising the offer 🙄
£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 20:11 - Dec 6 with 2086 viewslosethedrum

£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 19:44 - Dec 6 by The_Beast1976

I tried to get 2 tickets with mi e but it wouldn't let me buy them so I just gave up and just got my own.

Seems like a problem with the ticket website not recognising the offer 🙄

Just tried it online & once you get logged in etc if it still shows full price press the person icon in the top right hand corner again , once i did this it then offered freind/family deal .
It wont work for gold prices upwards though only blue bronze & silver .
£10 Plymouth game tickets when you bring someone on 07:19 - Dec 7 with 1819 viewsStevenageRanger

I did actually do mine over the phone but had to call re something else.

The club shoukd make it really straight forward to do, it cant be hard to show all seats at £10 if you are a ST holder/Member for areas included in the promo!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024