Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Lita 12:20 - Dec 15 with 2288 viewsexiledinenglandjack

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/7sN9Z4bQmLyZKqFA/?mibextid=KsPBc6
Leroy Lita on 14:08 - Dec 15 with 2103 viewsonehunglow

——-him

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leroy Lita on 17:45 - Dec 15 with 1894 viewsReslovenSwan1

One of three Swansea players I recall taking their shirt off after scoring. Patterson was another.

The other one who I cut some slack was Darren Pratley after his wonder goal v Forest. Possibly his last contribution art Swansea so the booking had no relevance.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Leroy Lita on 18:20 - Dec 15 with 1839 viewsQJumpingJack

Leroy Lita on 17:45 - Dec 15 by ReslovenSwan1

One of three Swansea players I recall taking their shirt off after scoring. Patterson was another.

The other one who I cut some slack was Darren Pratley after his wonder goal v Forest. Possibly his last contribution art Swansea so the booking had no relevance.

Dai Thomas would take his shirt off in the 90s when scoring for us (and for Cardiff)
Leroy Lita on 18:25 - Dec 15 with 1826 viewsKeithHaynes

Leroy Lita on 18:20 - Dec 15 by QJumpingJack

Dai Thomas would take his shirt off in the 90s when scoring for us (and for Cardiff)

I recall well him scoring for the swans at onion bark and running the entire length of the main stand waving his shirt and then when he put it on kissing the badge. The 3-1 win, Steve Jones also scored that night.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Leroy Lita on 20:31 - Dec 15 with 1683 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Leroy Lita on 18:25 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

I recall well him scoring for the swans at onion bark and running the entire length of the main stand waving his shirt and then when he put it on kissing the badge. The 3-1 win, Steve Jones also scored that night.

Steve Jones was one of my favourite players when I first started watching the swans around 1997, he wasn’t great but he used to put his heart and soul into every game and the amount of last ditch tackles he put in was phenomenal.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Leroy Lita on 02:30 - Dec 16 with 1523 viewsdobjack2

Leroy Lita on 18:25 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

Surely that couldn't have happened, otherwise Anus and his really hard mates on that pathetic YouTube channel would have remembered that he played for the Swans.
Leroy Lita on 12:04 - Dec 16 with 1374 viewsRhonddaSwans

With the right attitude he would of been a top player!

God alive his attitude stinks.

Danny Graham was 1 or 2 top scorer in the same league when we went up and he had never heard of him?

Leroy Lita forgot you existed untill today 😂

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

Leroy Lita on 12:15 - Dec 16 with 1357 viewspencoedjack

Leroy Lita on 20:31 - Dec 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Steve Jones was one of my favourite players when I first started watching the swans around 1997, he wasn’t great but he used to put his heart and soul into every game and the amount of last ditch tackles he put in was phenomenal.

Jon Ford was the same for me
Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Lita on 12:17 - Dec 16 with 1357 viewsKeithHaynes

Leroy Lita on 02:30 - Dec 16 by dobjack2

Surely that couldn't have happened, otherwise Anus and his really hard mates on that pathetic YouTube channel would have remembered that he played for the Swans.

Saw it with my own eyes mate. As did numerous Swans fans in the main stand. It was back in the days when we were banned from travelling to Ninian Park after the redesign of the seats in 93.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Leroy Lita on 23:41 - Dec 16 with 1175 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Decent clip that. Exactly how I imagined him. Did a decent job as back up for us.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024