Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released 09:11 - Jan 5 with 2935 viewsKilkennyjack

Its not looking good for some very famous people. Mostly men.

What is wrong with these powerful people ?
Power corrupts.

Is Mossad involved ?
Its difficult to make any sense of.

Beware of the Risen People

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:26 - Jan 5 with 2134 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not sure why you are still going on about him. I bet hundreds if not thousands of people knew doubt many if any will be charged with anything. It is not a crime to know someone.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:36 - Jan 5 with 2120 viewsonehunglow

Maybe it’s because this devious piece of royal garbage has been acting like a prize jerk for all his life at our expense.
A meaningless ,worthless ,feckless and duplicitous cad whose sole purpose in life is to feather his own nest ,free of charge .
It beggars belief anyone in this country does not feel nausea just setting eyes on him let alone listening to him.

Our royal family are and have been a paradigm of utter dysfunction .

Just an idea

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:50 - Jan 5 with 2114 viewsKilkennyjack

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:26 - Jan 5 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure why you are still going on about him. I bet hundreds if not thousands of people knew doubt many if any will be charged with anything. It is not a crime to know someone.

Its in the current news.
Try reading up as it will inform your thinking.

I am not sure many would describe this whole situation as ‘not a crime to know someone’.
Thats a very gentle take on proceedings.

Others are clear that there is a lot more to it….

Its so unfortunate that Mr Epstein took his own life whilst in custody under 24 hour guard, and tgat the security cameras were not functioning correctly at that very time. Thats some bad luck right there. Mr Epstein could have cleared all this up shirley ?

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:02 - Jan 5 with 2105 viewstheloneranger

I wonder who the 4 redacted names are??

Ghislaine Maxwell
Virginia Lee Roberts Giuffre
Kathy Alexander
Miles Alexander
James Michael Austrich
Philip Barden
REDACTED
Cate Blanchett
David Boies
Laura Boothe
Evelyn Boulet
Rebecca Boylan
Joshua Bunner
Naomi Campbell
Carolyn Casey
Paul Cassell
Sharon Churcher
Bill Clinton
David Copperfield
Alexandra Cousteau
Cameron Diaz
Leonardo DiCaprio
Alan Dershowitz
Dr. Mona Devanesan
REDACTED
Bradley Edwards
Amanda Ellison
Cimberly Espinosa
Jeffrey Epstein
Annie Farmer
Marie Farmer
Alexandra Fekkai
Crystal Figueroa
Anthony Figueroa
Louis Freeh
Eric Gany
Meg Garvin
Sheridan Gibson-Butte
Robert Giuffre
Al Gore
Ross Gow
Fred Graff
Philip Guderyon
REDACTED
Shannon Harrison
Stephen Hawking
Victoria Hazel
Brittany Henderson
Brett Jaffe
Michael Jackson
Carol Roberts Kess
Dr. Karen Kutikoff
Peter Listerman
George Lucas
Tony Lyons
Bob Meister
Jamie A. Melanson
Lynn Miller
Marvin Minsky
REDACTED
David Mullen
Joe Pagano
Mary Paluga
J. Stanley Pottinger
Joseph Recarey
Michael Reiter
Jason Richards
Bill Richardson
Sky Roberts
Scott Rothstein
Forest Sawyer
Doug Schoetlle
Kevin Spacey
Cecilia Stein
Mark Tafoya
Brent Tindall
Kevin Thompson
Donald Trump
Ed Tuttle
Emma Vaghan
Kimberly Vaughan-Edwards
Cresenda Valdes
Anthony Valladares
Maritza Vazquez
Vicky Ward
Jarred Weisfeld
Courtney Wild
Bruce Willis
Daniel Wilson
Andrew Albert Christian Edwards, Duke of York

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:08 - Jan 5 with 2099 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:50 - Jan 5 by Kilkennyjack

Its in the current news.
Try reading up as it will inform your thinking.

I am not sure many would describe this whole situation as ‘not a crime to know someone’.
Thats a very gentle take on proceedings.

Others are clear that there is a lot more to it….

Its so unfortunate that Mr Epstein took his own life whilst in custody under 24 hour guard, and tgat the security cameras were not functioning correctly at that very time. Thats some bad luck right there. Mr Epstein could have cleared all this up shirley ?

Do you think everyone who knew Jimmy Saville, the Krays, Jerry Adams , Martin Macguiness and Michael Jackson should also be in Jail.

Or do you believe in the basic principle of UK law, adopted by most countries in the World, that a person is presumed innocent until convicted by a criminal court of law.

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:15 - Jan 5 with 2091 viewsonehunglow

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:08 - Jan 5 by felixstowe_jack

Do you think everyone who knew Jimmy Saville, the Krays, Jerry Adams , Martin Macguiness and Michael Jackson should also be in Jail.

Or do you believe in the basic principle of UK law, adopted by most countries in the World, that a person is presumed innocent until convicted by a criminal court of law.

What is key here is whether Andrew with the Team he has would even get to be seen in a courtroom
He has and is being protected by a small army of lawyers

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:49 - Jan 5 with 2074 viewsRobbie

Bit thick here , but what does Redacted names mean in this current case .

Done a quick search of the word , seems obscured or censored names .Is this thwe case here , if so , are these people just acquantainces with Epstein and unknowing of his dark side , or is the finger being pointed at them for being in the Inner Circle .

Stephen Hawkings George Lucas and Bruce Willis all being implicared by these drafts .
Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 12:47 - Jan 5 with 2036 viewsKilkennyjack

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:08 - Jan 5 by felixstowe_jack

I have no idea who would have known what about Savile, but the people advising the royals should have made it their business to know.

Otherwise you get this ….

Its not a crime to know people i think you said …

Login to get fewer ads

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 18:42 - Jan 5 with 1932 viewsmajorraglan

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:49 - Jan 5 by Robbie

Bit thick here , but what does Redacted names mean in this current case .

Done a quick search of the word , seems obscured or censored names .Is this thwe case here , if so , are these people just acquantainces with Epstein and unknowing of his dark side , or is the finger being pointed at them for being in the Inner Circle .

Stephen Hawkings George Lucas and Bruce Willis all being implicared by these drafts .

I read 1 article in yesterdays press about a person who’d appealed against having their name released, said person claimed to live in a “more conservative country” and if their name was made public it would put them in danger.

I have to say I haven’t followed this case too closely, but there are seemingly a lot of questions unanswered, including how did he managed to commit suicide whilst under close supervision or was he bumped off and what exactly is the context of these names on the list? Are they people who he just happened to know or are they people who he happened to know and were involved in something?
Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 23:44 - Jan 5 with 1857 viewsjackrmee

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:36 - Jan 5 by onehunglow

Maybe it’s because this devious piece of royal garbage has been acting like a prize jerk for all his life at our expense.
A meaningless ,worthless ,feckless and duplicitous cad whose sole purpose in life is to feather his own nest ,free of charge .
It beggars belief anyone in this country does not feel nausea just setting eyes on him let alone listening to him.

Our royal family are and have been a paradigm of utter dysfunction .

Just an idea

You’re my poster of the year 2024

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:24 - Jan 6 with 1758 viewsonehunglow

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 23:44 - Jan 5 by jackrmee

You’re my poster of the year 2024

I’m more one to sit on the fence takes days but thanks .
I have for many years anti monarchy having read a book addressing the might that was the British Empire and how it acted.
It’s not easy to take ..
My parents were also very anti royal.

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:26 - Jan 6 with 1759 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:02 - Jan 5 by theloneranger

I wonder who the 4 redacted names are??

Ghislaine Maxwell
Virginia Lee Roberts Giuffre
Kathy Alexander
Miles Alexander
James Michael Austrich
Philip Barden
REDACTED
Cate Blanchett
David Boies
Laura Boothe
Evelyn Boulet
Rebecca Boylan
Joshua Bunner
Naomi Campbell
Carolyn Casey
Paul Cassell
Sharon Churcher
Bill Clinton
David Copperfield
Alexandra Cousteau
Cameron Diaz
Leonardo DiCaprio
Alan Dershowitz
Dr. Mona Devanesan
REDACTED
Bradley Edwards
Amanda Ellison
Cimberly Espinosa
Jeffrey Epstein
Annie Farmer
Marie Farmer
Alexandra Fekkai
Crystal Figueroa
Anthony Figueroa
Louis Freeh
Eric Gany
Meg Garvin
Sheridan Gibson-Butte
Robert Giuffre
Al Gore
Ross Gow
Fred Graff
Philip Guderyon
REDACTED
Shannon Harrison
Stephen Hawking
Victoria Hazel
Brittany Henderson
Brett Jaffe
Michael Jackson
Carol Roberts Kess
Dr. Karen Kutikoff
Peter Listerman
George Lucas
Tony Lyons
Bob Meister
Jamie A. Melanson
Lynn Miller
Marvin Minsky
REDACTED
David Mullen
Joe Pagano
Mary Paluga
J. Stanley Pottinger
Joseph Recarey
Michael Reiter
Jason Richards
Bill Richardson
Sky Roberts
Scott Rothstein
Forest Sawyer
Doug Schoetlle
Kevin Spacey
Cecilia Stein
Mark Tafoya
Brent Tindall
Kevin Thompson
Donald Trump
Ed Tuttle
Emma Vaghan
Kimberly Vaughan-Edwards
Cresenda Valdes
Anthony Valladares
Maritza Vazquez
Vicky Ward
Jarred Weisfeld
Courtney Wild
Bruce Willis
Daniel Wilson
Andrew Albert Christian Edwards, Duke of York

Surprised at how many women are on that list.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:36 - Jan 6 with 1742 viewsonehunglow

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:26 - Jan 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Surprised at how many women are on that list.

They’re not Andrew’s conquests surely?

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 11:58 - Jan 6 with 1728 viewsKilkennyjack

Move along please, nothing much here to see ….

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 09:37 - Jan 7 with 1621 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 12:47 - Jan 5 by Kilkennyjack

I have no idea who would have known what about Savile, but the people advising the royals should have made it their business to know.

Otherwise you get this ….

Its not a crime to know people i think you said …

See you did not answer my questions again.

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 18:32 - Jan 7 with 1581 viewsKilkennyjack

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 09:37 - Jan 7 by felixstowe_jack

See you did not answer my questions again.

How unlucky with friends can one family get, eh ?

Still …. harry and megan …. blah blah blah ….look over there…?

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 01:17 - Jan 8 with 1522 viewsjackrmee

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 10:24 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

I’m more one to sit on the fence takes days but thanks .
I have for many years anti monarchy having read a book addressing the might that was the British Empire and how it acted.
It’s not easy to take ..
My parents were also very anti royal.

What’s the book mate?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 07:19 - Jan 8 with 1500 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Saw a clip of an interview Andrew did with Selina Scott in the 80’s. I know attitudes were different at the time but he comes across as a massive sleaze bag/sex pest.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 20:14 - Jan 8 with 1448 viewstheloneranger

So it's alleged that Epstein had secret sex tapes of Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Richard Branson.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 20:22 - Jan 8 with 1438 viewsonehunglow

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 20:14 - Jan 8 by theloneranger

So it's alleged that Epstein had secret sex tapes of Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Richard Branson.

Now that really would be a threesome
Sone daisy chain that ,!

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 20:43 - Jan 8 with 1432 viewsKilkennyjack

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 20:14 - Jan 8 by theloneranger

But as Felix rightly points out …. ‘Its not a crime to know people’ …..

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 20:49 - Jan 8 with 1424 viewsonehunglow

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 20:43 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

But as Felix rightly points out …. ‘Its not a crime to know people’ …..

One is often judged by the company one keeps.
In this case, high profile ,wealthy men seen to have acted like animals

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 21:43 - Jan 8 with 1414 viewsKilkennyjack

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 20:49 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

One is often judged by the company one keeps.
In this case, high profile ,wealthy men seen to have acted like animals

Well said OHL

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 22:06 - Jan 8 with 1399 viewsonehunglow

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 21:43 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Well said OHL

Recently I bought Hillary’s autobio at a charity shop ( something to read in the bath .
Got third of the way through then put it straight into the bin .
Slippery liar who craved attention

Jeffrey Epstein’s court documents released on 00:27 - Jan 9 with 1390 viewsRobbie

This case is getting more sinister and darker with all new revelations daily .
Media and Press will go totally OTT on any whiff of scandal , Royal Family in the forefront .

Really hope Randy Andy will be so disgraced he will disappear from my News Channels .

Not a chance of course , The Firm will issue PR waffle , attending ceremonies , looking good for the cameras , thinks about our heritage , so on .

Why is his ex Fergie still by his side , another freeloader and hanger on .
[Post edited 9 Jan 0:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024