Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for a rant. 21:21 - Jan 6 with 1498 viewsQPRConor2000

It was just two months ago that Lee Hoos assumed the role of Chairman, alongside his role as CEO, yet apart from the interview he done with Paul Morrisey regarding the changes, we have not heard anything

Every Rs fan right now is rightfully angry about the state of the club, and we have every right to hold those at the top of the football club accountable for the decisions that they make, and yet we hear nothing about the decisions that they are taking.

We dont expect you to do daily updates, but the fact you've done no interactions with fans tells me your afraid of speaking to us.

When you go into a business as a CEO, you are expected to hit your KPIs, If you dont then your rightfully expect to be sacked.

So it raises the question, why is Lee Hoos, 8 years on from being appointed as CEO of the club still here?

For a start, he promised us that we will never be in a bad position again with FFP, yet here we are in Jan 2024, when we are fighting for our lives to avoid a drop to League 1, where we are in exactly the position Lee promised we will never be in again - a total failure.

So for me I have ultimately have come to one conclusion, Lee Hoos must resign as CEO of the club, if you are not prepared to come out to the fans to face tough questioning, then quite frankly your in the wrong job.
[Post edited 6 Jan 21:30]
Time for a rant. on 22:00 - Jan 6 with 1332 viewsEN_Ranger

Totally agree. It’s crazy that an accountant is running our club and would be nowhere near a CEO position at any other club in the football league.
Time for a rant. on 22:09 - Jan 6 with 1261 viewsHunterhoop

Everyone, Hoos included, wants out.

The Board want out and are paying Hoos to make it happen. That’s all Hoos is focussed on. It enables his exit too, allowing him to return to the US.

Can you think of any other clubs/scenarios where you’re staring relegation in the face and the owners and the CEO are saying nothing publicly whatsoever, yet we know they’ve employed a firm to help “garner investment”? They want rid.

Ironically the only person who I think genuinely cared about the club in that hierarchy was probably Les. And he resigned due to the Board hiring and siding with Ainsworth over him, and the abuse from fans. He cushioned them from the fans.

And now, we have no one. Rudderless and leaderless except for Marti who, I imagine, doesn’t feel very supported at the moment.

Oh, and no doubt many of the players want out, of course.
[Post edited 6 Jan 22:11]
Time for a rant. on 22:50 - Jan 6 with 1141 viewsstainrods_elbow

Time for a rant. on 22:09 - Jan 6 by Hunterhoop

Everyone, Hoos included, wants out.

The Board want out and are paying Hoos to make it happen. That’s all Hoos is focussed on. It enables his exit too, allowing him to return to the US.

Can you think of any other clubs/scenarios where you’re staring relegation in the face and the owners and the CEO are saying nothing publicly whatsoever, yet we know they’ve employed a firm to help “garner investment”? They want rid.

Ironically the only person who I think genuinely cared about the club in that hierarchy was probably Les. And he resigned due to the Board hiring and siding with Ainsworth over him, and the abuse from fans. He cushioned them from the fans.

And now, we have no one. Rudderless and leaderless except for Marti who, I imagine, doesn’t feel very supported at the moment.

Oh, and no doubt many of the players want out, of course.
[Post edited 6 Jan 22:11]

All of a sudden, those who were insisting how lucky we are to have him to the point that it peeled the enamel off your teeth, against those (far fewer) of us who saw what a jumped-up incompetent he was and said so, loudly and repeatedly, have gone very quiet. Funny, that!

The only person who's resigned at QPR in living memory is Sir LF, who arguably should have been the last one out the door.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Time for a rant. on 02:06 - Jan 7 with 967 viewsPunteR

Time for a rant. on 22:50 - Jan 6 by stainrods_elbow

All of a sudden, those who were insisting how lucky we are to have him to the point that it peeled the enamel off your teeth, against those (far fewer) of us who saw what a jumped-up incompetent he was and said so, loudly and repeatedly, have gone very quiet. Funny, that!

The only person who's resigned at QPR in living memory is Sir LF, who arguably should have been the last one out the door.

Let's not re write history. One of the reasons we're in this mess is because of Les Ferdinand.
Hunter paints a very bleak picture and it's difficult to argue. The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope is Marti is here for the time being.
Regarding Hoos, I think he did a good job initially but I think the owners have worn him down. I get the impression he hates us, but the job pays the bills so what's he gonna do?
Something needs to be done at boardroom level, even if it means Tony Fernandes stepping back up and try and galvanise the investors and whoever else. There needs to be a plan, and then tell the fans what that plan is. Even if it's bullshit, at least say something. Has Marti even met the owners yet?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024