Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last game 17:09 - Jan 13 with 1786 viewsChippy69

When was the last time you could sit back and think yep 3 points
No we allways manage to fu c kit up and let every one down
and feeling sh it again for the weekend
[Post edited 13 Jan 17:12]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Last game on 17:25 - Jan 13 with 1742 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Going to 3 holding midfielders when Sam Parker came off was the death knell. No movement ahead of them, and no pace. Thought he would have brought Bolasie or Ogbeta on.
Last game on 17:35 - Jan 13 with 1715 viewsblackpooljack

A f**kin long time ago pal
Last game on 17:53 - Jan 13 with 1675 viewstheloneranger

Trunds said we've taken the lead 9 times in away matches, and only 4 times come away with a win.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Last game on 17:59 - Jan 13 with 1656 viewsChippy69

Just really grips my sh it

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Last game on 18:03 - Jan 13 with 1645 viewsKeithHaynes

Last game on 17:53 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

Trunds said we've taken the lead 9 times in away matches, and only 4 times come away with a win.

Well over twenty points dropped from winning positions this season according to Liam.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Last game on 20:20 - Jan 13 with 1540 viewsRichardO

We would have had all three if Yates had gambled that Ruddy was going to miss the good cross that would have just bounced off him into the goal if he didn't stop his forward movement.
Can someone tell me what happened to give Dembele so much space for their first, did I switch off or was that the filming editor or just our celebrating team who did not concentrate, stupid goal to give away
[Post edited 13 Jan 20:38]
Last game on 21:39 - Jan 13 with 1453 viewsKeithHaynes

Last game on 20:20 - Jan 13 by RichardO

We would have had all three if Yates had gambled that Ruddy was going to miss the good cross that would have just bounced off him into the goal if he didn't stop his forward movement.
Can someone tell me what happened to give Dembele so much space for their first, did I switch off or was that the filming editor or just our celebrating team who did not concentrate, stupid goal to give away

I’ve got to say Yates was poor again.
That’s being kind.

Last game on 21:45 - Jan 13 with 1438 viewsWhiterockin

Last game on 21:39 - Jan 13 by KeithHaynes

I’ve got to say Yates was poor again.
That’s being kind.

Hopefully Williams has seen enough.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

Last game on 22:57 - Jan 13 with 1378 viewsRhonddaSwans

Mate was a good day out 😎
Their equaliser 90+5 is annoying but today we out sung them.

Their fans are the worst I have seen in the whole of the EFL.
They are just a bunch of coked up wannabes only time they sing is when they score.

Also their fans must fancy welsh men they were watching us not the game.
Had some coke head across the netting giving it the big un.

I was just laughing at him he was tamping that I wasn't gonna bark at the door and act hard behind a line of coppers.

Jamal lowe was on fire today!
Also wood took one in the nuts and put his body on the line !

WELL DONE TO ALL MY FELLOW JACKS TODAY 🥲 YOU DONE OUR CLUB PROUD!

Shame we dropped two points but best performance all season!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Last game on 23:49 - Jan 13 with 1359 viewsLuther27

Last game on 22:57 - Jan 13 by RhonddaSwans

Mate was a good day out 😎
Their equaliser 90+5 is annoying but today we out sung them.

Their fans are the worst I have seen in the whole of the EFL.
They are just a bunch of coked up wannabes only time they sing is when they score.

Also their fans must fancy welsh men they were watching us not the game.
Had some coke head across the netting giving it the big un.

I was just laughing at him he was tamping that I wasn't gonna bark at the door and act hard behind a line of coppers.

Jamal lowe was on fire today!
Also wood took one in the nuts and put his body on the line !

WELL DONE TO ALL MY FELLOW JACKS TODAY 🥲 YOU DONE OUR CLUB PROUD!

Shame we dropped two points but best performance all season!

Best match report I’ve read for a while….no offence Keith 😂 but you have to admit it’s better than WOL!
Last game on 10:06 - Jan 14 with 1222 viewsTreforys_Jack

Let's be honest, the first 30mins were shocking, persistently trying to play out from the back, could have and should have been 3 down. But whereas under Russ we'd continue to try that for the full 90, it seems that LW recognised it simply wasn't working and changed it. So hopefully he is more versatile and nowhere near as stubborn. Really decent second half.
Last game on 10:39 - Jan 14 with 1197 viewshowenjack

Last game on 20:20 - Jan 13 by RichardO

I watched as Fulton tried to make the recovery run to stop Dembele . Dembele had the ball at his feet and Fulton looked as if he was running in treacle he didnt get near him .Far too slow or he thought he was going to blast it wide. Fulton needs to do some sprint training short sharp 30 yard reps .That effort yesterday looked pathetic.
Last game on 13:08 - Jan 14 with 1137 viewsRichardO

Last game on 10:39 - Jan 14 by howenjack

I watched as Fulton tried to make the recovery run to stop Dembele . Dembele had the ball at his feet and Fulton looked as if he was running in treacle he didnt get near him .Far too slow or he thought he was going to blast it wide. Fulton needs to do some sprint training short sharp 30 yard reps .That effort yesterday looked pathetic.

I thought it was Grimes but either way Darling needed protecting, as a lot of players/fullbacks do against the likes of Dembele.
Parker did it well eventually helping Darling but did he get overworked as others should have helped more resulting in his injury?
Last game on 13:16 - Jan 14 with 1122 viewsRhonddaSwans

Last game on 10:06 - Jan 14 by Treforys_Jack

Let's be honest, the first 30mins were shocking, persistently trying to play out from the back, could have and should have been 3 down. But whereas under Russ we'd continue to try that for the full 90, it seems that LW recognised it simply wasn't working and changed it. So hopefully he is more versatile and nowhere near as stubborn. Really decent second half.

Mate I went out half time saying the suicide passes were mental.

That overhead kick 😲.

But 3 down?
If fisher had started maybe 🤔

Last game on 15:10 - Jan 14 with 1074 viewshowenjack

The first equaliser it was Fulton.
Last game on 16:36 - Jan 14 with 1042 viewsKeithHaynes

Last game on 13:16 - Jan 14 by RhonddaSwans

Mate I went out half time saying the suicide passes were mental.

That overhead kick 😲.

But 3 down?
If fisher had started maybe 🤔

Hope you and your lad had a good day 👍

Last game on 17:03 - Jan 14 with 1019 viewsRhonddaSwans

Last game on 16:36 - Jan 14 by KeithHaynes

Hope you and your lad had a good day 👍

Yeah we loved it mate thank you Keith 😊

Last game on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 970 viewsRichardO

Last game on 15:10 - Jan 14 by howenjack

The first equaliser it was Fulton.

Yes agree it was Fulton should be closer to Dembele so he doesn't get the ball in the first place, sorry I was looking at the player who didn't get to the edge of the six yard box to cut off Dembele route to goal and that was Grimes, you could ask where was the central defender as well.
Last game on 19:10 - Jan 15 with 848 viewsblackpooljack

Last game on 18:57 - Jan 14 by RichardO

Yes agree it was Fulton should be closer to Dembele so he doesn't get the ball in the first place, sorry I was looking at the player who didn't get to the edge of the six yard box to cut off Dembele route to goal and that was Grimes, you could ask where was the central defender as well.

The truth is we really really need a Dembele type player in our side preferably two then we might start putting a bit of fear into these other teams oh for a Nathan Dyer
Last game on 19:59 - Jan 15 with 814 viewsjack247

It’s a very fair question. They are certainly few and far between.

Sheffield Wednesday, but they were atrocious at that point. There have probably been a couple inbetween, but the last I’m certain of was Cardiff at home when they had a player sent off very early on. Well over a year ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024