Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our win vs Rotherham is massive 01:22 - Feb 25 with 1323 viewsHoopsie

- Moved out of the relegation zone first time since Sep 23
- Won at home, a place we don’t get much
- Willock scoring, playing like a Willock we knew a couple of seasons back
- come from behind after starting the match badly

- Most importantly, this win is a great confidence boost. We always wondered which rangers will turn up, especially after a good performance at Bristol City. We were there before, the Stoke game. The Huddersfield game. We find it hard to get some consistency after a very good performance. The more I looked at it, I think it is a confidence thing.
- need to win a must win game, a relegation 6 pointer
- playing in front of a sell out home crowd
- 5 or 6th time to get out of the relegation bottom 3 we lost count, hope against all hopes
We started 10-15 minutes in a “I told you so” fashion. Conceded a goal under 10 minutes. Bloody Rotherham! Bottom, not won in 5 consecutive games. Charity Park Rangers all over, again. What do we not know, that we already knew about the “typical” QPR

How important is that win, then. It is massive, just massive. A real confidence kick, which I think was the mental side of our game, we knew we could perform, past matches played testament to that. But when the burden was so immense, we didn’t fall apart, we just didn’t turn up. So this win, this win against all odds against a relegation rival which we always lose, is so so massive.

Upwards my team!
[Post edited 25 Feb 5:48]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Our win vs Rotherham is massive on 04:41 - Feb 25 with 1168 viewsfraserc

It also looks like we have sorted out our conceding goals from corners problem by not giving the opposition any corners! Long may that continue!
Our win vs Rotherham is massive on 09:15 - Feb 25 with 823 viewsgazza1

All wins are 'massive' with the position that we find ourselves in......I thought yesterday, apart from the first 15 minutes or so, that we were good, creating chance after chance and eventually we scored two very well worked goals.

Well done to everyone who played their part. Thats now history, Leicester 'here we come'!!!
Our win vs Rotherham is massive on 09:47 - Feb 25 with 724 viewsSunnyVanGo

Good post hoopsie
Agree with gazza that they’re all massive now.
Need to focus on consistency - getting the most out of this squad until end of season (grow confidence).

Avoid looking at others around us, concentrate on who we are and what we can achieve (we will win, draw and lose before May).
HEAD

Of course, we’re fans too.
With other teams picking up points around us - what do we think the safety points total will be?
47 - 52….
HEART
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024