Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can someone have a LOUD word (or MORE) in Begovic's ear 22:41 - Mar 3 with 4842 viewsJules4367

1. Do NOT punch the ball into the middle of the penalty area
2. Do NOT keep kicking the ball to the extreme edge of the pitch and hoping that Dunne will head it to an R's player- it either goes over his head and gives back possession OR he heads it to an opposing player and it gives back possession - you can see the issue can't you?! (Happy to avoid the passing out from the back all the time but please, you do not have to keep kicking the ball into touch!)
[Post edited 4 Mar 19:11]
Please can someone have a LOUD word (or MORE) in Begovic's ear on 18:22 - Mar 4 with 529 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Interesting thread that has left me in a bit of a quandary. Begovic will know better than anyone that he was at fault for Leicester's goal. Fortunately, it didn't affect the result. For me, bar Boro away, overall his performances have been slightly underwhelming but as a unit the defensive statistics are difficult to argue with. How much of this is down to him is hard to say but it would be remiss not give him a little credit. That all being said, I do believe that QPR will be looking for a replacement in the summer. In the meantime, he has my backing as we continue our fight for survival.
Please can someone have a LOUD word (or MORE) in Begovic's ear on 18:36 - Mar 4 with 498 viewsJules4367

Please can someone have a LOUD word (or MORE) in Begovic's ear on 17:26 - Mar 4 by Juzzie

Got no problems with people's opinions of players but what I find odd is when threads (and there's been a few) where people are addressing someone at the club direct (who may never read this Forum and are 99.9999999999999% unlikely to reply even if they do) or asking other people to have a word with a player/manager/DoF/CEO/owner and so on. Can you just not do it yourself?

As the OP, (whether original poster or Old Phart?- or other choices!) I would acknowledge that, of course you are correct but there is always that chance that someone will see some truth, beneit or gauge feeling in the posts. Perhaps not.

A strange thing has happened though and whilst i am 99.999 etc% sure it was just coincidence!

I bemoaned on this forum the way we have two players standing over the ball when taking free kicks and instead of one of them shooting (and missintg) or crossing and not clearingt he wall or kicking into touch, couldn't they at least try to fool the opposition and try one player running off and over the ball and then receiving the pass which would then becoming at a different angle than the defence expected and crossing from behind the wall! Shortly after posting that for the second time they have started doing it and scored at least once from the ploy!

So either it is (as I wholly suspect) just a simple coincidence and a case of minds thinking alike etc, or someone IS actually looking in and reading?! Who knows but we need that 0.0000000001 % chance and can never say never!
[Post edited 4 Mar 19:11]
Please can someone have a LOUD word (or MORE) in Begovic's ear on 19:21 - Mar 4 with 448 viewsNoDiddley

Please can someone have a LOUD word (or MORE) in Begovic's ear on 11:29 - Mar 4 by Jules4367

As you are missing that, I see this post as a request and touch of nostalgia and so as not to disappoint....

3 shots
2 on target
and a great win
was there.

...were you?

You taking the pi55?
I was, you don’t know me, ST holder since 89 currently sit in F block SA road, pop up & see me I’ll give you my seat number.
Stop moaning.
Please can someone have a LOUD word (or MORE) in Begovic's ear on 19:43 - Mar 4 with 404 viewsJules4367

Please can someone have a LOUD word (or MORE) in Begovic's ear on 19:21 - Mar 4 by NoDiddley

You taking the pi55?
I was, you don’t know me, ST holder since 89 currently sit in F block SA road, pop up & see me I’ll give you my seat number.
Stop moaning.

Not moaning at all- making a point that I was frustrated by something.

It was you who mentioned shots on target, not me, and my reply was to give you what you had missed!

My understanding of this forum is that people often say good things and others comment on things that irk them. You at one point or another are likely to have voiced an opinion and that is your prerogative and your right.

I was simply doing that and some have agreed and others disagreed ..and in case you haven't read Clive's great summary, he also thought Begovic's keeping from that free kick was abysmal as do certain others, not least Field who was showing Begovic where he 'should' have directed the save.

You might not like my comments or opinion but it doesn't mean I am right or wrong - it is simply a comment, a venting, which you will have done yourself having watched the team.

So keep your seat in FSA, as in "SD-SU"!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024