Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester fan 10:19 - Mar 4 with 4768 viewsstowmarketrange

I bumped into a Leicester fan and his dad at Heathrow last night and I couldn’t resist engaging with him about Saturday’s game.He said pretty much what everyone else said and that we deserved the win and Leicester were pretty poor.He also said that he doesn’t think that Leicester will get promoted this season,which I thought was a bit strange.They’ve got more chance than 23 other teams in the championship.
Leicester fan on 21:03 - Mar 4 with 611 viewsTGRRRSSS

If they don't go up i imagine a number of theit better players will be wanting out.

Therefore they will drop down into the Average, also this seasonscdroppers will be back
Leicester fan on 21:08 - Mar 4 with 597 viewsTGRRRSSS

Leicester fan on 14:04 - Mar 4 by BAWHoops

This is what Burnley did last season and they've reached the Prem and been completely found it.

I'm sure Maresca and Kompany are decent managers, but they are playing/played the league on easy with vastly superior players and set ups.

Leicester will go up, but if they rigidly stick to playing a certain way they will come straight back down.
The successful promoted clubs of the last 5-10 years (Brentford, Brighton and to some extent Luton) have done OK because they've adapted to the situation.

Kompany did a QPR on the qt and got loads of new players in, not mentioned too much like we were however,.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024