Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Builthy‘s Daily Tip 05:56 - Mar 6 with 1657 viewsbuilthjack

To avoid leaving skid marks on your nice toilet -
Put a couple of layers of toilet roll in BEFORE you poo.
That will save you having to clean it after.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:01 - Mar 8 with 348 viewsmax936

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 18:19 - Mar 7 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Some trendy youngsters pay a lot of money for anal bleaching these days so you could kill two birds with one shit.

Dear Me

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:03 - Mar 8 with 347 viewsmax936

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 20:25 - Mar 8 by builthjack

Tip of the night - read the tip,properly.

Be up at Hereford from tomorrow afternoon Builthy, Barrels first stop after Woodys

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:23 - Mar 8 with 331 viewsbuilthjack

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:03 - Mar 8 by max936

Be up at Hereford from tomorrow afternoon Builthy, Barrels first stop after Woodys

Get the Butty Bach down you in the Barrels.
After you have bought your fishing gear of course.
Have you been to Sportfish in Winforton?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:38 - Mar 8 with 329 viewsmax936

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:23 - Mar 8 by builthjack

Get the Butty Bach down you in the Barrels.
After you have bought your fishing gear of course.
Have you been to Sportfish in Winforton?

I haven't no, Woody always got what I need, although I've just spent a near fortune on upgrading some of my gear, ain't fished for a number of years, been itching to start back up, had planned to have gone up in January, but youngest was in hospital, so knocked it on the head.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:41 - Mar 8 with 326 viewsbuilthjack

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:38 - Mar 8 by max936

I haven't no, Woody always got what I need, although I've just spent a near fortune on upgrading some of my gear, ain't fished for a number of years, been itching to start back up, had planned to have gone up in January, but youngest was in hospital, so knocked it on the head.

Sportfish have a website, but the shop is great. It’s 20 minutes from Hereford, towards Brecon.
Enjoy your beer.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:53 - Mar 8 with 317 viewsmax936

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:41 - Mar 8 by builthjack

Sportfish have a website, but the shop is great. It’s 20 minutes from Hereford, towards Brecon.
Enjoy your beer.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:57 - Mar 8 with 309 viewsmax936

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:41 - Mar 8 by builthjack

Enjoy your beer.

Just checked out their website, don't do much with regards to Coarse Fishing.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 22:57 - Mar 8 with 290 viewsbuilthjack

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:57 - Mar 8 by max936

Just checked out their website, don't do much with regards to Coarse Fishing.

I used to do a,lot of fishing as a kid, my grandfather was a ghillie on the Wye. The stretch was owned by a company called Tube Investments and they used to send millionaire business people there for him to teach them to fish.
He would catch a salmon or two for them, and they would have a photo taken with the fish, to show that they had caught it. He had plenty of nice tips.
I haven’t fished for about 45 years.

Login to get fewer ads

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:18 - Mar 9 with 221 viewsFlashberryjack

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 22:57 - Mar 8 by builthjack

I used to do a,lot of fishing as a kid, my grandfather was a ghillie on the Wye. The stretch was owned by a company called Tube Investments and they used to send millionaire business people there for him to teach them to fish.
He would catch a salmon or two for them, and they would have a photo taken with the fish, to show that they had caught it. He had plenty of nice tips.
I haven’t fished for about 45 years.

I new a few ghillies on the Wye and the Irfon.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:32 - Mar 9 with 217 viewsSullutaCreturned

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 21:01 - Mar 8 by max936

Dear Me

You don't fancy it then?
Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 20:46 - Mar 9 with 163 viewsbuilthjack

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 13:32 - Mar 9 by SullutaCreturned

You don't fancy it then?

Nothing touches my ass.

Builthy‘s Daily Tip on 20:47 - Mar 9 with 161 viewsbuilthjack

Tip of the day.
Mix one third lemon juice with two thirds olive oil.
The best wood polish you will ever have. Fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024