Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams musings 21:10 - Mar 10 with 1379 viewsBoundy

Today "We need to be more ruthless" & "cannot wait" for the south Wales derby

urges players to make 'big impact' before pivotal summer

“The test for us as a group now is can we maintain that level, and can we maintain that intensity and aggression?” said the Swans boss
There's lots more of course but getting for me rather boring and obviously the players aren't listening or certainly some aren't.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Williams musings on 21:54 - Mar 10 with 1307 viewsscruffyjack

To be honest, I haven’t got a bloody clue what he’s on about half the time. Underwhelmed.
Williams musings on 22:27 - Mar 10 with 1251 viewsmax936

Well you need to sort it out you're the manger ffs

The 2nd half displays have been shocking but by all accounts we were shocking and clueless throughout today against a side we should have beat comfortably.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Williams musings on 22:29 - Mar 10 with 1249 viewsmax936

Williams musings on 21:54 - Mar 10 by scruffyjack

To be honest, I haven’t got a bloody clue what he’s on about half the time. Underwhelmed.

Another one who is out of his depth by sounds of it .

Williams musings on 22:35 - Mar 10 with 1240 viewsunion_jack

Williams musings on 22:27 - Mar 10 by max936

Well you need to sort it out you're the manger ffs

The 2nd half displays have been shocking but by all accounts we were shocking and clueless throughout today against a side we should have beat comfortably.

Yes, both halves as bad as eachother today. So, we are getting consistent now!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Williams musings on 22:55 - Mar 10 with 1216 viewsmax936

Williams musings on 22:35 - Mar 10 by union_jack

Yes, both halves as bad as eachother today. So, we are getting consistent now!

I'm away so I've not seen any of it. but had a call off a mate who was there.

Williams musings on 23:02 - Mar 10 with 1208 viewsBillyChong

“The test for us as a group now is can we maintain that level, and can we maintain that intensity and aggression?” said the Swans boss.

What level is he referring to? We were crap. I saw no intensity or aggression either. Williams seems to blurt stuff out without thinking at times.
Williams musings on 07:07 - Mar 11 with 1087 viewsDr_Winston

Williams musings on 23:02 - Mar 10 by BillyChong

“The test for us as a group now is can we maintain that level, and can we maintain that intensity and aggression?” said the Swans boss.

What level is he referring to? We were crap. I saw no intensity or aggression either. Williams seems to blurt stuff out without thinking at times.

It's all very Russy coming from him at the minute, especially the bit about us having loads of possession but doing nothing with it as "dominating" the game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Williams musings on 08:23 - Mar 11 with 1011 viewsjackrmee

Williams musings on 07:07 - Mar 11 by Dr_Winston

It's all very Russy coming from him at the minute, especially the bit about us having loads of possession but doing nothing with it as "dominating" the game.

We did dominate that first half though.
Not many clear cut chances, but we should have been ahead.
72% possession.
5 shots to 0.
More corners.
More free kicks.
More everything.

We weren’t the best at all, but he wasn’t lying.

Both halves weren’t as bad as each other. First half was defo bwtter

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Williams musings on 09:11 - Mar 11 with 980 viewsonehunglow

Williams musings on 07:07 - Mar 11 by Dr_Winston

He is an even worse version of his mentor
We need a coach worthy of the name
Just hope we can somehow survive

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Williams musings on 14:49 - Mar 11 with 809 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Williams musings on 09:11 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

If we survive this year, I worry about next year.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Williams musings on 16:08 - Mar 11 with 751 viewsswancity

Williams musings on 09:11 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

Some typically disgraceful comments from the usual suspects.

Give the man a chance. He’s been here five minutes. We’ve had a lot of tough games. Our club is not what it was. Our best players have been or will get sold. That’s how we now operate.

It’s a tight league. We could finish 12th or 19th. Or somewhere in between. That’s about par for us at the moment.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Williams musings on 17:07 - Mar 11 with 712 viewsonehunglow

Williams musings on 16:08 - Mar 11 by swancity

Give the man a chance. He’s been here five minutes. We’ve had a lot of tough games. Our club is not what it was. Our best players have been or will get sold. That’s how we now operate.

It’s a tight league. We could finish 12th or 19th. Or somewhere in between. That’s about par for us at the moment.

The Usual Suspects was a great film especially the denouement at the end.Thers a certain irony here .
Frankly, many of these suspects don’t give a fxxxk about what the nodding heads think.

This coach has made no discernible difference .
If someointer thinks he has ,then adduce some evidence ,ie,performances over 90 mins,games won,points collected ,excitement even .
In the meantime,let’s hope that some deity pities us and keeps us where we are as relegation ,which is possible,would be catastrophic ,although the stadium would have even more space for the super fan to butch about other fans who are sick to the back teeth with how our club has regressed

Maybe,it’s time for the Rosy Tinted Positive Possee to admit we are in sh1 t street and rather than abuse ,insult other fans,take the ire to where it belongs .

Final thought, why has Williams not even selected the Uke, a striker to even make the bench
I refuse to believe he could be worse than Jerry Yates,our worse striker and purchase for forty years

Williams musings on 17:13 - Mar 11 with 712 viewsBoundy

Williams musings on 16:08 - Mar 11 by swancity

Typical poor performances deserve commenting on wouldn't you agree. We haven't since Williams, appointment had one 90 minute performance out of this squad. Not for a moment am I calling for his head but something isn't right in the camp and it should be discussed. Positively along with the negative.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Williams musings on 17:30 - Mar 11 with 697 viewsFlashberryjack

Williams musings on 14:49 - Mar 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

If we survive this year, I worry about next year.

If we do survive this season, I can see the bookies predicting that we'll be among the favourites to go down next season.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Williams musings on 17:43 - Mar 11 with 667 viewsblackpooljack

Williams musings on 17:30 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

If we do survive this season, I can see the bookies predicting that we'll be among the favourites to go down next season.

We really do need to start building a team based on ability, players that belong to SCFC and not other teamsand certainly not cheap options and other teams cast-off which has seemed to have become the norm in recent transfer windows. I'm happy for that to take 3/4 transfer windows but we need to stop weakening the team each year by selling off any half decent players that we stumble upon.
Williams musings on 18:21 - Mar 11 with 609 viewsTreforys_Jack

Maybe he can't wait for the Derby, but I certainly can , I'm dreading it.
Williams musings on 19:50 - Mar 11 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Williams musings on 17:13 - Mar 11 by Boundy

Typical poor performances deserve commenting on wouldn't you agree. We haven't since Williams, appointment had one 90 minute performance out of this squad. Not for a moment am I calling for his head but something isn't right in the camp and it should be discussed. Positively along with the negative.

It's hard to see anything positive

Williams musings on 20:48 - Mar 11 with 493 viewsHoneyBadger

I was exasperated to watch that display at Bristol City knowing Patino was available on the bench. Some comment that Patino occasionally gives the ball away. Well guess what, current attacking tactics are to try to press forward, give up, Cabango or Wood then passing back to Rushworth, hoofing it out and 75% of the time it then goes to the opposition. And that is acceptable! If the manager cannot recognize what Patino offers when used in the right way he has no idea. Just watch him in the warm up, the natural talent is outstanding. What a bloody waste.
Williams musings on 20:53 - Mar 11 with 474 viewsonehunglow

Williams musings on 20:48 - Mar 11 by HoneyBadger

I was exasperated to watch that display at Bristol City knowing Patino was available on the bench. Some comment that Patino occasionally gives the ball away. Well guess what, current attacking tactics are to try to press forward, give up, Cabango or Wood then passing back to Rushworth, hoofing it out and 75% of the time it then goes to the opposition. And that is acceptable! If the manager cannot recognize what Patino offers when used in the right way he has no idea. Just watch him in the warm up, the natural talent is outstanding. What a bloody waste.

Giving the ball away !
Let's start with our fey captain who does it all the time
Then , the incredible aimless exchanges of the back three even when we're in third minute of added on time
No urgency chasing the game

Coach is directly responsible for this

We continue to do so

We don't have to play this way

It is indefensible and possibly worse than what we had with Martin

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024