Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers 14:42 - Apr 4 with 1099 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Just a brief shout out of thanks to Danny Paddox for doing me a little favour on behalf of a good friend, who was a little too close to slipping off this mortal coil!

I am sure for him it was a doddle for him but nonetheless, he obliging stopped what he was doing.

Thank you Daniel.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 15:21 - Apr 4 with 975 viewsDannyPaddox

Ah Planet you needn’t have gone public with that especially as it makes me sound like I’m moving into the Mr. Madiba long-distance faith-healing game 😆

More than happy to help out. Wishing your friend all the very best on the road to recovery 🙏🏼
Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 16:13 - Apr 4 with 849 viewsngbqpr

Lovely to hear oh Planetary one...but maybe edit the thread title ;)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 16:22 - Apr 4 with 792 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 15:21 - Apr 4 by DannyPaddox

Ah Planet you needn’t have gone public with that especially as it makes me sound like I’m moving into the Mr. Madiba long-distance faith-healing game 😆

More than happy to help out. Wishing your friend all the very best on the road to recovery 🙏🏼

I just hope you're OK with the one kidney.

Now, a lesbian friend of mine is looking for a sperm donor, and I immediately thought of you. Any chance you could knock one out into a test tube, put that in a bag of frozen peas, and she'll pop round with the turkey baster. You can watch of you want, she's quiet fit actually.

Cheers buddy.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 16:29 - Apr 4 with 754 viewsDannyPaddox

Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 16:22 - Apr 4 by PlanetHonneywood

I just hope you're OK with the one kidney.

Now, a lesbian friend of mine is looking for a sperm donor, and I immediately thought of you. Any chance you could knock one out into a test tube, put that in a bag of frozen peas, and she'll pop round with the turkey baster. You can watch of you want, she's quiet fit actually.

Cheers buddy.

I’ll be the turkey baster 😁

twisted turkey baster!
Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 16:36 - Apr 4 with 726 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 16:29 - Apr 4 by DannyPaddox

I’ll be the turkey baster 😁

twisted turkey baster!

She's one lucky girl.

Random Acts of Kindness Between Our Fellow Dotorgers on 17:07 - Apr 4 with 625 viewskensalriser

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Danny Paddox for any and all artwork design and manipulation, especially where a comedic or surreal touch is required. He did a great job for me and also supports the finest football team in the world to boot.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024