Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds game tickets 10:27 - Apr 15 with 4693 viewslukacz

Hey guys! Red Star fan here visiting London from Belgrade. I'm interested in seeing how atmosphere is on Loftus Road.
I wanted to go to the Leeds game on the 26th and tickets are available to purchase but only by member registered before March 15th.
Could someone help in any way?
Thanks!
[Post edited 15 Apr 10:32]
Leeds game tickets on 18:21 - Apr 17 with 1072 viewslukacz

Leeds game tickets on 07:06 - Apr 16 by PlanetHonneywood

This is a game of great importance to QPR fans, our future could well lay in its outcome.

Accordingly, given the tremendous attendances and support given by QPR fans throughout this God-awful season, both for the sake of the club and the many Rangers fans who'll want to go, I sincerely hope you don't get a ticket so that every seat is filled with Rangers!

Imagine if your team had a crucial game, how would you and your kind feel if you couldn't get in or, if you did, the person beside you was only there to sample the atmosphere, not to contribute to it?

If you're a proper football fan, keep away, let the real fans go, and come visit us when we're not in such a crucial situation, and tickets are available.

No offence, but you're also from Belgrade, you'll likely bring us bad luck...actually, now I think about it, try the Leeds end!!!
[Post edited 16 Apr 7:08]

I get what you mean but I can still see tickets available for the Leeds game. So its not gonna be a crazy fast sellout either way.
I can see you are being salty and I don't know for what reason. If you know anything about Belgrade and Red Star, you wouldn't even dare to talk anything about atmosphere. I would of course cheer for the home team and contribute to the atmosphere.
Leeds game tickets on 20:25 - Apr 17 with 834 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Leeds game tickets on 18:21 - Apr 17 by lukacz

I get what you mean but I can still see tickets available for the Leeds game. So its not gonna be a crazy fast sellout either way.
I can see you are being salty and I don't know for what reason. If you know anything about Belgrade and Red Star, you wouldn't even dare to talk anything about atmosphere. I would of course cheer for the home team and contribute to the atmosphere.

And if you knew anything about QPR, my friend, you'd know what 'Belgrade' means...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Leeds game tickets on 20:48 - Apr 17 with 763 viewsToast_R

It's funny how this nonsense only appears when it's Leeds. Just seen on the Indy Rs Facebook page, 15 Germans comng to London for the Leeds match, all need tickets, please help etc.

Leeds game tickets on 21:07 - Apr 17 with 711 viewsqpr_1968

Leeds game tickets on 20:48 - Apr 17 by Toast_R

It's funny how this nonsense only appears when it's Leeds. Just seen on the Indy Rs Facebook page, 15 Germans comng to London for the Leeds match, all need tickets, please help etc.

when we played leeds away back in october i think, we were in a pub called the griffin, leeds town centre, for those that know leeds.
got in there pretty early, 3 ish, slowly building up with german leeds fans, good natured and pissed. pissed from the days travelling....for a night game it was impressive how many travel from other countrys, but they told me they pick about 6 games a season to travel, even share season tickets, one group of 8 travels together, the next 8 use the season tickets and so on. so i can understand how many would try and get in the home ends, with their massive fan base, 1800 tickets is a drop in the ocean......

so i agree, keep them out....strictly qpr only.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Leeds game tickets on 00:36 - Apr 18 with 472 viewsBoston

Leeds game tickets on 20:48 - Apr 17 by Toast_R

We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024