Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JCS - We know what we need to do !! 14:54 - Apr 15 with 511 viewsJules4367

Great that at least one of the players knows and but not sure if, in saying ‘we’ he means ‘more than one’ or if it is a royal we and he just means ‘he knows’!!

Just in case any of the team, their agents, friends or close relatives are looking in, and as an easy to remember catch net on what to do or not do

Please score more goals than the other team

Please do what you are paid very well to do

Lyndon, Chris, etc - the ball has go into that area between the white posts that Asmir is not flapping in!!
Lyndon, please try to gain a few yards and try to anticipate where the ball is going instead of standing and watching it!
Sinclair - please note that you don't have to get so close to the defender you are chasing such that he can fall ove and draw a foul. If you touch them- they will fall!! It's not difficult!
Ilias- you dont have to try and mimic Hull's first goal - a great cut in from the left and curling shot into the top corner- EVERY time you cut in from the left! Try something different at free kicks - you did it once and we scored! Use the overlap more
Asmir, please stick a rocket where it needs to go and realise we HAVE to win games so don't take all the time in the world! Act like a captain and take responsibility for your howlers! - just for the next three games! Go out / retire knowing you gave your best ! All you have to do is perform as you would like the students at your goal keeping school to perform - and that is not to swat flies at the same time a ball is being crossed at a corner !!

We shall be the ones shouting and supporting as we have done all season - please respond!!

Waste of time posting here I know but they can’t hear me from the stands and I’m only trying to help!!🤔🙄🙂

And yes I do know that some of them are trying but are just not good enough!

(Ridicule posts to now follow in threads below!!) - enjoy!🤔🙂
[Post edited 15 Apr 15:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024