Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? 06:13 - May 31 with 691 viewsSwans9

I am down to 47 now after forest green rovers relegation. Hopefully I will get to 50 next season.
How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 07:26 - May 31 with 653 viewspencoedjack

68 grounds (all with Swans) in total although some of the teams no longer play in the football league.
How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 11:13 - May 31 with 585 viewsSwans9

Yea Scunthorpe Barnet and Hereford are 3 I have been to that are out of the league and a few others. Waltham Hershaw or what ever they were called in the cup.
[Post edited 31 May 11:15]
How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 13:48 - May 31 with 528 viewsdobjack2

Over a hundred clubs grounds but never better than 90 out of any 92
How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 17:31 - May 31 with 475 viewsSullutaCreturned

58 with the Swans and yes, several that are no longer in the league (Hereford, Scunthorpe Chester, Yeovil, Torquay) Been to Bury who are sadly extinct and Rushden and Diamonds.

Been to two grounds not with the Swans, Bradford and Leeds.

I keep going to the same places, been to WBA more times than I can remember, and Huddersfield, Brentoford, QPR and Preston a few times.

Hopefullly next season I'll manage a new ground.
How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 19:53 - May 31 with 438 viewspencoedjack

How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 17:31 - May 31 by SullutaCreturned

58 with the Swans and yes, several that are no longer in the league (Hereford, Scunthorpe Chester, Yeovil, Torquay) Been to Bury who are sadly extinct and Rushden and Diamonds.

Been to two grounds not with the Swans, Bradford and Leeds.

I keep going to the same places, been to WBA more times than I can remember, and Huddersfield, Brentoford, QPR and Preston a few times.

Hopefullly next season I'll manage a new ground.

For how many times we have been in the same division can’t believe I’ve never been to Stoke

I’ll do I next season 👍
How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 22:45 - May 31 with 406 viewsbuilthjack

How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 19:53 - May 31 by pencoedjack

For how many times we have been in the same division can’t believe I’ve never been to Stoke

I’ll do I next season 👍

It will probably be at 7.45pm in darkest December now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 07:00 - Jun 1 with 346 views1983

As the leagues stand 43 plus a few non league and a few doublers Millwall/Brighton/Derby/Reading
[Post edited 1 Jun 7:01]

How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 17:34 - Jun 1 with 270 viewsQJumpingJack

232 grounds in total in the world.
About 86 of the current 92
Login to get fewer ads

How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 17:37 - Jun 1 with 265 viewsSullutaCreturned

How many of 91 clubs grounds have you been to? on 17:34 - Jun 1 by QJumpingJack

232 grounds in total in the world.
About 86 of the current 92

Good fkin effort
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024