Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Rituals (Could It Be Coming Home) 07:43 - Jul 12 with 616 viewsNorthantsHoop

Us football fans can have some funny rituals and superstitions to follow our beloved game and team. With England getting to the Euro 2024 final my two major changes/rituals are back in February booked a short break to Snowdonia for Sunday 14 July forgot it was Euros and then ping checked that final was on 14 July and said to Mrs, can't watch final in a pub in Wales especially if England get into final so got the hotel booking moved on 2 weeks. The other ritual is during tournaments I put an England flag flying from the front of the house, this time we decided to fly it from the back of the house, dare not change this as do not want to jinx our chance to win the final.
Football Rituals (Could It Be Coming Home) on 08:53 - Jul 12 with 551 viewsSydneyRs

I have refused to play three lions or any other England songs during this tournament. They will be blasted repeatedly after the final if we win.

I've seen too many bitter endings to be very optimistic but in true Keegan style would LOVE IT if we beat them.
Football Rituals (Could It Be Coming Home) on 08:57 - Jul 12 with 543 viewsEsox_Lucius

I haven't changed a single item of clothing or washed since the tournament began.

The grass is always greener.

Football Rituals (Could It Be Coming Home) on 09:23 - Jul 12 with 502 viewsaston_hoop

I´ve applied for Spanish nationality so I don´t have to lose

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Football Rituals (Could It Be Coming Home) on 09:35 - Jul 12 with 483 viewsJuzzie

Football Rituals (Could It Be Coming Home) on 09:23 - Jul 12 by aston_hoop

I´ve applied for Spanish nationality so I don´t have to lose

This will be me on Sunday

(naaah, not really).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024