Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Next Trip Over 19:17 - Sep 2 with 963 viewsBoston

...will include the Burnley (a) fixture. Haven't been to Turf Moor for well over forty years, so rather looking forward to it.
Difference this go round is I'll be in travelling from Liverpool, which I presume means over to Preston(?) and then on from there.
Anyone familiar with transport in that region got tips on travel?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

My Next Trip Over on 19:29 - Sep 2 with 878 viewsstowmarketrange

I just looked at trains from Liverpool to Burnley and it’s about 1 hour 45 minutes with a change at Preston.There are 2-3 trains a hour on Saturdays.Fare is about £27,although you could possibly get it cheaper by booking in advance.
My Next Trip Over on 22:15 - Sep 2 with 611 viewsBoston

My Next Trip Over on 19:29 - Sep 2 by stowmarketrange

I just looked at trains from Liverpool to Burnley and it’s about 1 hour 45 minutes with a change at Preston.There are 2-3 trains a hour on Saturdays.Fare is about £27,although you could possibly get it cheaper by booking in advance.

Ta, I'm useless at saving money when travelling, just bowl up to the window and pay whatever.
I was wondering about the reality of travel in that area, I'm far to used to going straight from London to wherever, all this interchange in strange northern places is confusing.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024