Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 22:11 - Oct 5 with 917 viewsloftboy

Very frustrating and worrying. Going to be along season at this rate.
Travelled up with Stowmarket Ranger and lose the drum and one other who doesn’t post on here.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just back on 22:23 - Oct 5 with 793 viewsstowmarketrange

Shame the football gets in the way of a good day out.
Just back on 22:25 - Oct 5 with 760 viewscolinallcars

At least you can go back to a few pints of Adnam's….
Just back on 22:25 - Oct 5 with 759 viewsQPunkR

Just back on 22:23 - Oct 5 by stowmarketrange

Always with Rangers

QPR - "shit but local"

Just back on 22:28 - Oct 5 with 725 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Just back on 22:23 - Oct 5 by stowmarketrange

Nothing worse than laying down hard earned money to travel to see another very dissapointing QPR display.As usual the killer second goal arrives soon after the first and we never look like even getting a draw.
Last Winter/Spring we pulled a lot of these games out to get something its like day and night right now.
Just like Ainsworth the question still stands ,is it the manager or the players ?
Just back on 23:55 - Oct 5 with 314 viewsconnell10

Just back on 22:28 - Oct 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Nothing worse than laying down hard earned money to travel to see another very dissapointing QPR display.As usual the killer second goal arrives soon after the first and we never look like even getting a draw.
Last Winter/Spring we pulled a lot of these games out to get something its like day and night right now.
Just like Ainsworth the question still stands ,is it the manager or the players ?

Both

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just back on 00:20 - Oct 6 with 175 viewsstainrods_elbow

Just back on 22:28 - Oct 5 by CLAREMAN1995

I thought it was the other way round - we only started playing (a bit) at 0-2 down, and then actually looked at times like a credible attacking team - which makes things even worse. Had Smyth scored with his on-target effort and their keeper not brilliantly saved Dunne's (I think) header, it could have been an interesting end to the game.

I might be clutching at straws, but it suggested this team does have one or two makings at least.
[Post edited 6 Oct 1:13]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024