By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Confirmed he'll run for president of UEFA again next year, a couple of years after changing the statutes to extend terms and insisting that he's "tired" and doesn't intend to run again
I'm itching for a Championship club to qualify for Europe. Only possible via winning FA Cup or League Cup of course. I don't think it would be possible to actually fit the extended Euro schedule into the 46-game domestic program so I'm curious to see how it'd play out.
There was a quiet snide little change to rules at some point in recent years which meant that beaten finalists no longer qualify for Europe if the cup winner separately qualifies for Europe via their league position. In those circumstances , the Euro place goes to the Prem team finishing 8th or thereabouts depending on our coefficient.