Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN 19:38 - Jan 11 with 3119 viewsH3Block

Fulham accidentally put general sale tickets out for Feb 25th.....about 100 sold then they swiftly took them off sale. One fan who got two tickets on Twitter said that both Upper and Lower were for sale (and Upper Wing..?) Don't remember what the Upper Wing was from 02-04 anyone care to enlighten?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:39 - Jan 11 with 2590 viewsWatford_Ranger

Why would Fulham be selling general sale tickets in our end?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:41 - Jan 11 with 2565 viewsH3Block

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:39 - Jan 11 by Watford_Ranger

away end obviously
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:41 - Jan 11 with 2558 viewsH3Block

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:39 - Jan 11 by Watford_Ranger

which part of the away end is upper wing? here's proof of the foul up

http://twitpic.com/861woz/full
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:43 - Jan 11 with 2549 viewshoopsaaah

About 100 sold, no farking chance Rupert
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:43 - Jan 11 with 2545 viewsWatford_Ranger

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:41 - Jan 11 by H3Block

away end obviously

So Fulham sold tickets in the Fulham end to Fulham fans and we're the worst run club in the country?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:43 - Jan 11 with 2544 viewsH3Block

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:43 - Jan 11 by hoopsaaah

About 100 sold, no farking chance Rupert

ring the fulham ticket office if you really want proof, 100+ sold during that mess
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:44 - Jan 11 with 2536 viewsH3Block

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:43 - Jan 11 by Watford_Ranger

So Fulham sold tickets in the Fulham end to Fulham fans and we're the worst run club in the country?

no WE ARE jeez calm down fella

Fulham are the worst run club in the history of football
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:45 - Jan 11 with 2528 viewshoopstilidie

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:41 - Jan 11 by H3Block

which part of the away end is upper wing? here's proof of the foul up

http://twitpic.com/861woz/full

So Billy has 17 loyalty points? Must be one of your better travelled fans then.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 2508 viewsH3Block

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:45 - Jan 11 by hoopstilidie

So Billy has 17 loyalty points? Must be one of your better travelled fans then.

Yeah he's on the dole

I however have 290
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 2497 viewshoopstilidie

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:48 - Jan 11 by H3Block

Yeah he's on the dole

I however have 290

Good for you.

Now if you accidentally set yourself alight could you post a pic of that?
I`d be mildly interested.

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:50 - Jan 11 with 2492 viewshoopsaaah

Foolham have probably only taken 100 tickets in line with their average away support. You'll probably find its now a sell out for your "loyal superfans". Oh well Rupe, you'll just have to have lashings of ginger beer with the guys down the yacht club
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:51 - Jan 11 with 2487 viewsH3Block

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:49 - Jan 11 by hoopstilidie

Good for you.

Now if you accidentally set yourself alight could you post a pic of that?
I`d be mildly interested.

so much hate

you are proper riled
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:52 - Jan 11 with 2477 viewsH3Block

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:50 - Jan 11 by hoopsaaah

Foolham have probably only taken 100 tickets in line with their average away support. You'll probably find its now a sell out for your "loyal superfans". Oh well Rupe, you'll just have to have lashings of ginger beer with the guys down the yacht club

you'll all be eating your (hilarious) words
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:55 - Jan 11 with 2462 viewshoopstilidie

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:51 - Jan 11 by H3Block

so much hate

you are proper riled

You can`t even spell bored! ffs!

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:56 - Jan 11 with 2455 viewskingo

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:52 - Jan 11 by H3Block

Ok you win when you and Salad Dodger and the Atlee turn up in the Bush we will all melt and run away, like we have every time before.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 20:00 - Jan 11 with 2440 viewshoopsaaah

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 19:52 - Jan 11 by H3Block

No, I'll probably be eating your missus, is her name Camilla per chance?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 20:13 - Jan 11 with 2391 viewsloftboy

Thats Tarquin, cuthbert, and other Rugger types sorted.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 20:15 - Jan 11 with 2384 viewsQPR1882

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 20:00 - Jan 11 by hoopsaaah

No, I'll probably be eating your missus, is her name Camilla per chance?

Only if his wife was a shemale,gay boy.
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:17 - Jan 11 with 2204 viewsFFC1

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 20:13 - Jan 11 by loftboy

Thats Tarquin, cuthbert, and other Rugger types sorted.

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:18 - Jan 11 with 2192 viewshoopstilidie

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:17 - Jan 11 by FFC1

Ooh suddenly your old log in works?

Muppet. You got schooled so go away.

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:20 - Jan 11 with 2168 viewsFFC1

Not a bad video someone put on facebook just to dispel any myths about 'Tarquin' etc. Only had a look to see the Hughes reaction and there's more anti Fulham stuff- what's the point?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:21 - Jan 11 with 2160 viewsQPR1882

The Fleas are back..............
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:21 - Jan 11 with 2155 viewskingo

What is your obsession with this video ? that a few kids can sing in the Hammersmith End, so what

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:23 - Jan 11 with 2141 viewshoopstilidie

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:20 - Jan 11 by FFC1

Not a bad video someone put on facebook just to dispel any myths about 'Tarquin' etc. Only had a look to see the Hughes reaction and there's more anti Fulham stuff- what's the point?

Oh sorry I forgot you are all different posters aren`t you, not just the one with multiple names? Give it up.

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:24 - Jan 11 with 2137 viewsFFC1

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:21 - Jan 11 by kingo

What is your obsession with this video ? that a few kids can sing in the Hammersmith End, so what

I've only just found this video, so not obsessed with it. There's an contradiction here though, because one minute you criticise us for not being vocal, then for 'giving it large'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024