Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN 19:38 - Jan 11 with 3121 viewsH3Block

Fulham accidentally put general sale tickets out for Feb 25th.....about 100 sold then they swiftly took them off sale. One fan who got two tickets on Twitter said that both Upper and Lower were for sale (and Upper Wing..?) Don't remember what the Upper Wing was from 02-04 anyone care to enlighten?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:25 - Jan 11 with 550 viewshoopstilidie

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:24 - Jan 11 by FFC1

I've only just found this video, so not obsessed with it. There's an contradiction here though, because one minute you criticise us for not being vocal, then for 'giving it large'

Yeah, just found it. ffs

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:27 - Jan 11 with 540 viewsFFC1

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:25 - Jan 11 by hoopstilidie

Yeah, just found it. ffs

I'm not the same person as H3, as you seem to think. Clive would attest to this by checking out log ons. Quite a bit of chat about Fulham and QPR at the moment and this video was posted. I have only ever posted as FFC1 and not for a couple weeks and never in an inflammatory way.
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:28 - Jan 11 with 537 viewskingo

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:24 - Jan 11 by FFC1

I've only just found this video, so not obsessed with it. There's an contradiction here though, because one minute you criticise us for not being vocal, then for 'giving it large'

Thats funny because under your other persona you reckon you filmed it, make your minds up

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:29 - Jan 11 with 530 viewsBlackCrowe

Oh god not FFC1 again, not sure I can handle the intellect. Of you go FFC1...you're support is amazing, ours is crap, you're a bigger club, we're a small one. You have much more than 50 fans at away matches, our support is miniscule etc etc. 6-0 6-0 etc etc.

I had a brief peek at fulhamfc.com earlier today, literally three-quarters of the threads were QPR related. Hardly any to be found on here, other than the ones started by yourselves. Who's got the inferiority complex I wonder.

Over to you....

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:29 - Jan 11 with 529 viewsFFC1

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:28 - Jan 11 by kingo

Thats funny because under your other persona you reckon you filmed it, make your minds up

Maybe it was the guy who filmed it?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:29 - Jan 11 with 529 viewsQPR1882

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:27 - Jan 11 by FFC1

I'm not the same person as H3, as you seem to think. Clive would attest to this by checking out log ons. Quite a bit of chat about Fulham and QPR at the moment and this video was posted. I have only ever posted as FFC1 and not for a couple weeks and never in an inflammatory way.

of course your not zzzzzzzzzz
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:30 - Jan 11 with 527 viewsdaveB

qpr fans in leave before half time to get a beer shocker. What a tool, enjoy your cup final next month
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:33 - Jan 11 with 509 viewsNorthernr

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:27 - Jan 11 by FFC1

Yeh different people. Equally as dull, but definitely different.
Login to get fewer ads

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:34 - Jan 11 with 501 viewshoopstilidie

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:33 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Will be his husband then

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:41 - Jan 11 with 488 viewsFFC1

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:33 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Clive I liked your article on the Hughes appointment, esp. the McCleish 'dead dog' reference, and also the honesty about how it seems a bit of a sideways move for Hughes. Good appointment for QPR though.
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:42 - Jan 11 with 483 viewsQPHA

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:30 - Jan 11 by daveB

qpr fans in leave before half time to get a beer shocker. What a tool, enjoy your cup final next month

Do you normally go for a beer in a pub outside the ground at HT?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:44 - Jan 11 with 477 viewsQPR1882

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:42 - Jan 11 by QPHA

Not at Loftus Road
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:45 - Jan 11 with 467 viewsFFC1

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:44 - Jan 11 by QPR1882

Not at Loftus Road

Come on mate, no-one was going for a drink outside the ground at half time
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:46 - Jan 11 with 462 viewsdaveB

nope, like everyone else i went for one at one of the stalls behind the goal. not sure why you and your split personality are so bothered by qpr fans nipping out for a beer and a piss three months ago, is this a fetish of yours?
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:47 - Jan 11 with 457 viewskingo

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:42 - Jan 11 by QPHA

But your little video is filmed inside the ground, at the back of the stand ?

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:49 - Jan 11 with 412 viewsFFC1

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:46 - Jan 11 by daveB

nope, like everyone else i went for one at one of the stalls behind the goal. not sure why you and your split personality are so bothered by qpr fans nipping out for a beer and a piss three months ago, is this a fetish of yours?

What 'split personality'? Clive has already verified the fact that the posters are different people so no surprise about the different personalities! I posted the initial fan videos a few weeks ago but have never boasted on here
WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:52 - Jan 11 with 400 viewsQPR1882

WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY STRIKES AGAIN on 21:49 - Jan 11 by FFC1

What 'split personality'? Clive has already verified the fact that the posters are different people so no surprise about the different personalities! I posted the initial fan videos a few weeks ago but have never boasted on here

where i work ( not there tonight ) i can get on to 2 different ip systems,easy done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024